- Significant (11+ years) installation, upgrade, and configuration experience with OUAF (Oracle Utilities Application Framework) based edge applications CCB,C2M, MWM, ODM, WAM, RMB, PSRM, and MDM.
- Consulting experience with C2M, MWM, ODM, and WAM. Systems administration and programming experience in Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP - UX, and AS/400 environments. Flexible with strong organization skills and outstanding record of completing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Technical Architect for WSSC(Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission) Project Cornerstone implmentation of C2M, MWM, ODM, and WAM. Full implimentation of WAM was put on hold.
- Technical lead for planned defect remediation release activities for C2M, MWM, and ODM. I used my strong FW knowledge to reduce the Release Management Process window from 10 hours down to two hours.
- Technical lead for migrating C2M, MWM, and ODM product fixes, code drops, bundles, and CMA from Development up to the Production environment.
- Technical lead for maintaining all lower environments and keeping them in sync with production.
- Liaison between the technical and functional teams to help clarify requirements and identify issues.
- Systems Administrator / Oracle DBA for TUGBU Support (around 40 active environments).
- Technical lead for installation issues related to OUAF (Oracle Utilities Application Framework) based edge applications CCB, C2M, MWM, ODM, WAM, RMB, PSRM, and MDM.
- Worked closely with FW RS (Release Services) for 10 + years helping diagnose and resolve installation and configuration issues. FW RS provided me with the knowledge needed to resolve these issues independently so they could focus on improving the product.
- Helped Oracle TAs (Technical Architects) & Blackbelt team members resolve installation and configuration issues.
- Created multiple videos with detailed steps showing how to install OUAF based TUGBU (Taxation Utilities Global Business Unit) applications from scratch. This resulted in a large drop in the amount of installation issues. Below are my most recent videos.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Apache Tomcat
- Oracle Database 9i/10g … 12c
- Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX (UNIX)
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Shell scripting
- SAS JCL
Confidential, San Jose, CA
C2M/MWM/ODM/WAM Technical Architect
- Team lead responsible for building, cloning, and refreshing environments.
- Team lead responsible for the migration of Product Fixes, Code Drops, and Bundles into the lower environments and up to production. (Release Management)
- Team lead responsible for migrating configuration data using CMA (Configuration Migration Assistant).
- Used the Patch Deployment tool to help organize each release by creating rollups. This helped keep the lower envioronments Application Servers and Databases in sync after each refresh.
- Use my functional knowledge of CCB, MWM, ODM, and WAM to help better the communication between the Technical & Functional Architects.
- Provide detailed documentation to help those that are new to the project or will remain after the completion of the project better understand their responsibilities.
Confidential, Sandy Springs, GA
Principal Technical Support Engineer
- Worked closely with FW (Framework) Development RS (Release Services) for 10+ years testing new Edge product (C2M, CCB, MWM, ODM, WAM, RMB, PSRM, and MDM) versions prior to them being released to the public. Helped resolve issues and update all edge installation and configuration documentation.
- Worked with FW Development RS to create the Framework Support Utility (Note 1079640.1). This utility automatically gathers the log and configuration files needed to diagnose issues. (Perl Scripting)
- Worked with FW Development RS to create the utility/tool for comparing installed fixes. (Perl Scripting)
- Installed and maintained 60 to 70 FW based environments. Also installed and maintained 20 to 30 OUA environments.
- Technical Lead / Trainer / Mentor for all TUGBU Support team on all OUAF Edge products for installs / upgrades / performance / configuration issues.
- On-call support engineer for C2M/CCB/MWM/ODM/WAM/RMB/PSRM/MDM/DataRaker and UGBU integrations.
- Team lead for SR (Service Request) Automation project to automate the gathering of system log, configuration files, screen-prints, trace files, etc… to speed up the diagnosis of issues.
- Technical team lead for TUGBU on Automation and member of the GBU Automation council.
- Owner and creator of the Automation OTube Channel, consumed by all GBUs.
- Technical team lead on creation of pro-active KM using Camtasia Editor.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Oracle Database, Web, and AS / 400 Developer
- Provided business requirements gathering, development, and support for Oracle 9i / 10g database, Web Server, and AS / 400. Oracle and Web Server applications include replication in Development, Test, and Production environments.
- Developed automated system to work around Hyperion reporting limitation which resulted in a 15% reduction in maintenance billing per week.
Oracle Database, Web, and AS / 400 Developer
- Willingly accepted assignments that required use of unfamiliar technologies and managed to accomplish those tasks efficiently. In addition, constantly improved skill base, often at personal expense and time, to benefit team and company.
- Selected to train employees on Oracle PL / SQL and Event processing.
- Worked on data warehousing project to migrate commissioning system from mainframe flat files to Oracle database. Worked with requirements gathering and PL / SQL coding.
- Worked closely with customers and project managers to create Statements Of Business Requirements and SWAG’s.
- Worked closely with team lead to create detailed design documents.
- Developed various views, triggers, stored procedures, functions, and packages for Segment Reporting Data Mart.
- Worked with programming team to provide SQL tuning of Hyperion reports.
- Provided Web development and support. Developed and maintained various Shell and JSP scripts. Also, modified Apache, Tomcat, and SiteMinder configurations.
- Worked as a developer on $1 million data warehousing project to migrate commissioning system from mainframe flat files to Oracle database.
- Developed SAS and JCL programs for Production Auditing Revenue Tracking System and Parts Auditing Revenue System.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Acquired in depth knowledge of the Base Conversion model and its impact on client implementations.
- Created and modified objects to extract data for personalized communication statements in order to supply information to and request information from the clients’ employees regarding their pension and or health benefit data.
- Provided HR interface coding.
- Established test and production infrastructures.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Documented the hierarchical structure of the network.
- Relocated network, workstations, and printers to new office.
- Monitored error logs and network performance statistics to determine appropriate proactive action for potential problems with the network.