- I have extensive Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP, SCM, OTBI and Data Visualization implementation & support experience.
- I have an Accounting - Finance degree and have served as a Financial Accountant and Cost Accounting Manager in various industries
- My functional experience includes full project lifecycle deliverables for Oracle E-Business Suite including determining project objectives, defining requirements, solution design, creation of solution build, solution test, end user training and project transition
- My business intelligence experience includes implementing OBIEE and OTBI.
- My Machine Learning experience includes creating Tensor Flow Linear Models for Predictive Analytic applications.
- I am a frequent speaker within the Oracle industry, former chairperson of the OAUG Customization and Extension SIG and a longtime Technology Blogger
- Oracle Cloud Fusion ERP, EPM, SCM
- Oracle E-Business Suite 11i - 12.x, 12.1.x
- Oracle Data Visualization Cloud Service
- Oracle Autonomous Analytic Cloud Service
- AP, AR, FA, GL, PO, HR, INV,OM, WIP, BOM, CRM, ASCP, iSetup, System Admin
- Google Cloud Machine Learning (MLE)
- Oracle BI Applications 11.x, 7.9, OBIEE
- Hyperion Essbase
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project
- SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Mgt Cloud
- SAP Predictive Analytics
- R Programming Language
- Python Programming Language
Confidential, Nashau, NH
Oracle Cloud ERP Manager
- Providing functional consulting services by acting as subject matter expert, leading clients through the full lifecycle implementation for Oracle ERP, SCM and EPM Cloud. Identifying business requirements and mapping them to the Oracle Cloud functionality.
- Configuring the Oracle Cloud Applications to meet requirements along with documenting application set-ups.
- Creating functional and technical specifications for data conversions, reports, and application extensions.
- Work on all project phases: Project Preview, Design, Fit/Gap Analysis, Pilot, Configuration, Testing, Production Support.
- Create AN100’s and reports in OTBI and BI Publisher per client requirements.
- Design Advanced Analytic Solutions for clients using Oracle Autonomous Analytic Cloud
Confidential, Mesa, AZ
- responsible for full project lifecycle deliverables for Oracle ERP implementations including determining project objectives, defining requirements, solution design, creation and or review of solution build, solution test, end user training and project transition
- As OBIEE Consultant, responsible for full project lifecycle deliverables for OBIEE/OBIA.
- Implemented Oracle BI Applications v 184.108.40.206 for Finance with integrations to DRM, Essbase and Peoplesoft 9.2.
- Created MLE Tensor Flow Linear Models for Predictive Analytic application.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Customer Program Manager
- Responsible for Oracle ERP Customer Project Management and Service Delivery for 3 technology & finance firms including American Express and JDS Uniphase.
- Responsible for all facets of hardware & software implementation, transition and ongoing application management of customers in the US and Europe.
- Customer Applications include Oracle Applications 11i, and Ariba Sourcing 3.x Project Manager during implementation and transition between Confidential and partners.
- While CPM for JDS, worked in conjunction with KPMG and JDS in bringing online an additional 4,000 Oracle users in 9 sites in the US, Canada, Europe and Australia.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Oracle Principal Consultant
- Involved in implementing Oracle Applications Release 10.7 NCA, 11.0 and 11i for various clients for the AP AR FA GL PO HR ASCP and INV modules.
- Created custom reports and forms for the AP AR GL PO HR WIP and INV modules.
- Setup and registered all form, report and concurrent program customizations for clients in the Application Object Library & performed conversions from r 10.7 SC to 11.0
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
Cost Accounting Manager
- Integrated Activity Based Costing into manufacturing process for 20M sporting goods and golf equipment manufacturer.
- Managed cost accounting & cost analysis activities for manufacturing lines.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Responsible for cost analysis for 45M Power Products Division.
- Assisted team in assessing Activity Based Costing for 2 wafer fab areas.
- Helped Guadalajara, Mexico facility shorten cycle time by 68% on new product starts for 26 product lines.