- Over 20 years of IT experience working on various projects in manufacturing and distribution industries. Metal industry is primary domain, but also worked in other domains.
- Areas of strength include Oracle E - Business Suite implementation (Manufacturing and Financials), OBIEE, System integrations, requirement analysis, gap analysis, customizations and setups.
- Experience in Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM.
- Extensive experience in integrating Oracle EBS manufacturing solution with third party MES and Scheduling systems.
- Completed five full life cycle implementation projects.
- Experience as a Team Leader, Project Management with SDLC in agile/waterfall methodologies.
- US domestic as well as international experience in Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India and Croatia.
- Extensive experience coordinating projects with offshore development and support teams (TCS).
- Oracle E-Business suite releases 12.1.3, 11.5.10, 11.0.2 and 10.7 NCA.
- Oracle E-Business Suite modules WIP, OSFM (Shop Floor Management), OPM (Oracle Process Manufacturing), BOM, Inventory, Quality, Purchasing, WMS, EAM, Order Management, GL, AR, OBIEE, AOL, System Administration.
- Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Management, Oracle Product Data Hub/MDM. Oracle Cloud Training.
- Microsoft Projects, Microsoft Visio expert.
- Oracle Applications developer tools, Toad, OBIEE, Workflow, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Data conversions/interfaces from Legacy systems.
- Experience with load testing/stress testing of EBS system.
Project Leader - Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM
- Involved in testing for UAT, data conversions and deployment.
- Designed reports and got developed from developers.
- Provided post-go live support to Confidential SCM group.
- Worked on Oracle SR’s for issues with Planning Central and product data hub.
- Ran test cases and provided test results to users to recommend setup changes.
Confidential, Davenport, IA
- Managed a team made up of 12 IT resources and 5 business users to implement full life cycle project for finishing/warehouse in Hutchinson, Kansas.
- Implemented the project using EBS Release 12.1.3 software to allow procuring finished goods packages from other Confidential plants, warehousing, some finishing manufacturing processes on the metal and shipping to either customers or back to other Confidential plants for consolidated shipments.
- Implemented VMI processes using replenishment and consumption processes.
- Implemented overseas shipments via 3PL.
- Implementation allowed the business unit to act as OSP as well as profit center. Inventory was managed for both scenarios to allow appropriate inventory valuation, costing and invoicing.
- Complex customizations were needed to allow manufacturing processes on packages in warehouse to fix the gaps using Oracle WMS and manufacturing together.
- Worked as project manager as well as manufacturing functional consultant to implement the project successfully on-time within budget.
- Tasks performed as project manager -
- Creating Project Scope Baseline.
- Defining current conditions and future conditions in Microsoft Visio.
- Defining SoW (statement of work) document
- Creating cost estimate in 2 steps. First step to get cost estimate for functional design phase. And second step for rest of the project.
- Maintaining project plan in Microsoft Project to track every phase and deliveries.
- Reporting weekly status reports to steering committee in client approved format.
- Bi-weekly risk assessment to track risks identified by team.
- Creating WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) in hierarchical format.
- Tracking and monitoring issue list and parking lot items.
- Performing project tollgates at the end of every phase.
- User signoffs.
- Kicked off Oracle Cloud SCM project in Davenport plant to start the transition from EBS R12 to Oracle Cloud.
- Performed mapping between EBS and cloud for business processes.
- Created documents for efforts involved in cloud transition.
- Oracle Cloud SCM, Oracle Cloud Planning Central, Oracle Cloud Inventory, Oracle Cloud Product Data Hub
- Performed functional analysis to upgrade EBS system from 12.1.3 version to 12.2.8 version. Involved in mapping of business processes between 2 systems. Performed analysis to list changes to existing customizations. Worked on creating test plan and test scripts for the upgrade. Project could not get completed because of budget issues.
- Oracle Quality, Inventory, WMS modules are in the scope of the project. Espec is used for creating metal specifications and LIMS for recording quality results.
- Performed functional analysis of San Antonio Micromill business processes to deploy OTC using Oracle EBS Release 12.1.3/cloud, planning, MES and process control systems. Micromill is a new type of aluminum manufacturing process where molten metal gets directly converted to hot rolled coil without going through ingot stage. Created functional specifications, design documents, process flows, proposal and cost estimate for the full project.
- Oracle Release 12 manufacturing/financials, Oracle Product Data Hub/MDM, MES - Rockwell FTPC/FTPM
- Conducted workshops to define the scope of the project.
- Worked with business users to perform requirement gathering and gap analysis for the project.
- Conducted meetings with Oracle Development and Consulting departments to compare and finalize the manufacturing, planning and reporting modules with options that will be ideal for the business with cost efficiency.
- Worked with other consultants to define the footprint.
- Defined business processes in the areas of shop floor functioning, planning, quality testing of material, packing of finished goods and disposition of material.
- Designed solution to integrate Oracle manufacturing modules with MES, Scheduler and Level 2 systems.
- Designed mapping and flow of work orders and transactions between Oracle ASCP, Oracle Process Manufacturing, Oracle Inventory, Oracle Financials and third-party Scheduler system.
- Reviewed and approved MD60, BF15, BF16, BF45, TE40 and test plan documents written by Confidential team.
- Defined requirements for Oracle ASCP using constrained planning option. Tested the software to make sure that it fulfils business requirements.
- Led the on-site and off-site Confidential team for implementing the full life cycle project.
- Tested and approved the customizations, interfaces and setups.
- Tested patches provided by Oracle Support.
- Defined Test Scenarios and helped in conducting various test cycles including unit testing, CRP, SIT, UAT and SAT.
- Worked with Confidential team to achieve successful deployment of the project in 2 phases. Designed customizations for smooth transition in the 2 separate phases.
- Provided post go-live stabilization support.
Confidential, Topeka, KS
Oracle EBS Senior Consultant
- Designed and tested customizations in EAM, purchasing and inventory modules.
- Designed, developed and tested interfaces and conversions to bring data to and from mainframe systems.
- Designed and developed customization to receive material from suppliers in WMS.
- Worked with Oracle Support to log SR’s and got the issues resolved.
- Worked on iSupplier issues.
- Designed and setup HR security structure to suit client’s vehicle organization needs.
- Performed load testing of the system using HP Loadrunner 11 software. Reported and helped resolve the issues found during load testing.
- Designed system administration based on business requirement. This includes setting up user management and system administration modules.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Oracle EBS Senior Consultant
- Designed processes for quality system in the area of NCR.
- Designed and tested the quality system background processes.
- Designed, developed and tested front-end screens and database objects.
- Oracle e-business suite Release 12, SQL
Oracle EBS-MES Integration Lead Consultant
- Oracle Shop Floor Management, Oracle WIP, Oracle Inventory, Oracle Bills of Material, Oracle Quality, Oracle Purchasing, Oracle Receiving AND Oracle WMS modules in Oracle EBS are used to integrate to MES software.
- Helped Brazil plant for few months to resolve issues, fix gaps and supported the go-live to achieve smooth deployment.
- Made sure that solution is designed as per Brazil plant requirements and performed testing.
- Trained local team in Brazil about how to implement Oracle EBS applications and how to successfully integrate them to third-party software.
- Helped Brazil team to fix inventory issues and placed processes in place to manage inventory of on-hand and work orders in future.
- Oracle e-business suite 11i (11.5.10), Wonderware Operations Software (MES), Oracle Advanced AQ, Oracle Customizations, SQL
Oracle EBS Lead Consultant
- Worked with all the business tracks to gather and document business requirements for integrating MES software and Oracle EBS. Performed gap analysis.
- Defined business processes in the areas of shop floor functioning, mfg/eng setups, quality testing of material, packing of finished goods and disposition of material.
- Designed mapping of transactions in MES with transactions in Oracle such a way that they can be used by finance track for costing.
- Designed mapping and flow of work orders between Oracle ASCP, Oracle Shop Floor Management and MES system.
- Designed flow of transactions in all the business processes used by shop floor and manufacturing/engineering. Also designed correction processes for transactions.
- Defined Collection Plans and Specification setups in Oracle Quality. Defined triggers and validations in the collection plans to validate data.
- Designed and tested customizations in Oracle Purchasing. Included customizing of purchasing work-flow.
- Designed and tested interface to send master data and work orders from Oracle to MES. Master data includes items, Bills of Materials, discrete routings, network routings, collection plans and quality specifications.
- Designed and tested interface to send different type of transactions from MES to Oracle in Inventory, WIP, OSFM and WMS modules. Transactions included job creations, lot allocations, job moving, job completions, job splitting, job updates, miscellaneous inventory transactions, inventory splitting etc.
- Designed and tested interfaces to send quality results from MES to Oracle Quality and Oracle Quality to MES. Used quality specifications in Oracle to validate quality results while importing data into Oracle Quality.
- Designed and tested WIP and Inventory Data Conversion processes to convert intermediate work orders in OSFM and WIP, and inventory lots in inventory during go-live.
- Provided post go-live stabilization support after each plant go-live.
- Oracle e-business suite 11i (11.5.10), Wonderware Operations Software (MES), Oracle Customizations, Oracle Advanced AQ, SQL, PL*SQL, Interfaces, OA Framework
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Senior Oracle EBS Consultant
- Designed and created database for Global Transportation System.
- Designed, developed and tested custom forms developed using Oracle Forms 6i and reports using Oracle Reports 6i.
- Designed and tested outbound and inbound interfaces to interface Oracle with other systems in Starbucks.
- Oracle e-business suite 11i (11.5.9), Oracle 9.2.0, Reports 6i, Forms 6i, PL/SQL 9.2.0
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Oracle EBS Senior Consultant
- Designed and developed web pages using Mod PL/SQL technology in Oracle 9iAS to support Shop Floor functioning in Confidential plants. Web Pages were used by users to enter data about their current aluminum coil. Interfaces were launched in Oracle to perform various transactions in OSFM, Quality and Inventory. It includes creating Lot Jobs, Lot move transactions, WIP lot transactions, WIP Component Issue, Miscellaneous Inventory transactions, Inventory lot transactions, Importing Quality results etc.
- Designed and developed web pages to support raw material receiving process in Confidential plants. Used Oracle Purchasing module to process transactions in Oracle.
- Designed and developed concurrent requests to import various transactions entered using web screens.
- Designed and developed Bar Code Labels using BarTender software and ClearOrbit technology for Zebra and Intermec printers.
- Designed and developed sales order creation using Oracle Apps public APIs. Got orders data from external system and interfaced to Oracle Order Management.
- Resolution of stuck sales orders during various processing times.
- Analysis of stuck orders using Oracle Workflow.
Confidential, Troy, MI
Oracle EBS Senior Consultant
- Developed Item Interface to transfer items from Legacy to Oracle from a flat file as well as from a custom form using item template. If the item is under Min-Max planning, then it will also launch Purchasing Documents Interface to create Blanket Purchase Agreement with the vendor.
- Developed two different interfaces to convert items from Non-Core item type to Core item type and from Core item type to Non-Core item type.
- Developed various purchasing and inventory reports to help purchasing department in their daily operations.
- Oracle e-business suite 11i (11.5.10), Oracle 8i, Reports 6.x, Forms 6.x, PL/SQL
Confidential, Huntington, WV
Oracle Applications Senior Consultant
- Development of custom Reports, Forms, Alerts and PL/SQLs.
- Resolved data issues in Sales Orders and RMAs. Developed a plan and implemented to close these Orders.
- Delivery Performance Data Mart: Created a new area, which will allow users to get delivery performance for the past as well as future orders. For this, a database was created in Princess system which gets refreshed every day from Oracle Applications.
- Fixed day-to-day Post-Production issues.
- Oracle Applications 10.7 NCA, Oracle 8.0.2, Reports 2.5, Forms 4.5, SQL, PL/SQL