- Over 25 years of IT experience focusing Oracle EBS & NetSuite Cloud with focus on Financials and Procure2Pay
- Managed portfolio of Implementation projects for Oracle/NetSuite
- Full life cycle Oracle Financials implementations and upgrade experience from R10 through R12
- Strong Managerial skills in building IT groups, retaining talent, mentoring to new heights with Organizational growth
- Extensive Functional experience from requirements gathering, map/gap analysis, process re - engineering, upgrade, testing
- Solid Technical experience in design, development, migration, upgrade, integration and support
Confidential, AtlantaDelivery Manager - Oracle EBS
- Provided functional design, configuration changes, setup, enhancements, and on-going production support for Oracle EBS Applications (R12 and R11i) and internal/external interfaces.
- Direct management of 4 onsite resources, 4-offshore resources
- Evaluating, Securing ERP Sox/Risk Controls through Oracle GRC/CCG/AACG (R12) and LogicalApps (11i) integrations
- Managed relationship with customers to analyze technical needs, develop project management plans and estimate new enhancements for Oracle EBS. Coordinate work efforts across functional teams to meet deliverables.
- Evaluate and Implement new technologies, products and tools used for Upgrade/Patch, Monitor, Release Management, Deployment of EBS & non-EBS Application environments (Custom/COTS Apps, MS-Sql, Sybase).
- Ensured the overall infrastructure design of business applications meets requirements of performance, security and high availability (DataCenter Migration, Data Recovery Site Prep/Testing).
- Develop and enforce policies and procedures in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley, Audit reports and Oracle GRC controls.
- Managed resources with process improvements in Onboarding, evenly distributed/delegated workload, career development, retention and performance evaluation.
- Evaluation and Engagement of Offshore team (hybrid model) by maintaining onsite employee morale.
Program Manager - Oracle
- Performed an Oracle R12 Financials (GL, AP, AR, CM, FA) fresh implementation for Confidential
- Managed an Oracle R12 Financials, HRMS, OTM & OBIEE, implementation for Confidential, USA
- Worked on getting OBA (Oracle Business Accelerator) Partner for ASM
- Gathered business requirements, presented demos and presentations for stakeholders
- Monitored project delivery schedule and ensured that projects were executed within the schedule and risk management
- Partnered with Oracle Development Center (Bangalore, Hyderabad) closely on future technology product development (Siebel on-demand to Oracle Integration AIA/SOA PIPs, CRM-OD, Enterprise Business Objects), Setup AIA3.0 Lab with Cloud computing
- Remote-DBA Portal for serving Client requests, setup booth in Oracle Open World 2009 for presenting ASM’s Oracle Practices (Consulting - Oracle Apps/DBA/AIA/SOA)
- Executed Oracle CRM Synchronization project for International Enterprise (Singapore Govt - Trading Ministry) on Offline-Online Sync using Technologies: Oracle R11i CRM APIs, VB .Net Framework 2.0, Java/J2EE, XML
- Migrated Oracle Apps On-Demand (Atrium Windows, North Carolina, USA) to On-Premise
- Led the Singapore Oracle practice, enabling OPN and Product Licensing so as to get the footprint for future Implementation/Enhancement/Support Oracle Apps projects
Practice Manager - Oracle
- Built and maintained positive client/internal relationships
- Worked in the areas of Pre-Sales/Forecast/Budget/Actual/Variance Analysis/Project Planning/Execution /Growth
- Successfully initiated/planned/executed/closed the following projects despite challenges
- Worked closely with peers on closing the following projects
- Improved the hiring process to select quality resources for the team and uniformity across the organization, 360 performance appraisals, continuous improvement in administrative areas
- Mentored/managed Senior/Junior Resources (Financials/Manufacturing teams, Trainee batches)
- Motivate/retain the entire team and across organization with Team-building activities
- Initiated and continuing the process improvements in Technical/Administrative areas (CMMi-Level3, Policies, Project Management, Knowledge Management), achieved CMMi-L3 by Sep-08
- Worked with the objective of protecting the interest of Confidential (maximize billable hours, conflict resolution with Onsite team/Clients, Sub-contracting opportunities to minimize Risks, Marketing/Branding avenues)
Lead Technical Analyst
- Lead Role in the overall technical direction and planning for the design, implementation, upgrade, customization, operation and support of the Oracle Financials Suite of Applications - Applications Object Library (AOL), General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Cash Management (CM), Accounts Receivable (AR), Purchasing (PO), iExpenses, Project Contracts (OKE), Project Accounting (PA) and Fixed Assets (FA)
- Managed data, custom forms and reports as well as interface processes, migrating from multiple Oracle instances to World-wide Global Single Instance. Migrating from Forms version 4.5 to 6i/Reports version 2.5 to 6i.
- Successfully Converted Browser reports to Discoverer 4i and setup security layers within Discoverer (Business Area/Folder/Worksheet/Responsibility, etc.). Used AIM methodology for documentation