- Around 8 years of experience as a Functional Consultant in oracle e - business suite modules of (Order Management, Inventory, Shipping Execution, Advanced pricing, Purchasing, isupplier, IProcurement)
- Extensive experience with e-business suite rollouts, implementations & upgrades in version release 12.x & 11i.
- Performed requirement gathering, designed & implemented solution.
- Also did testing & performed maintenance.
- Experience with order to cash and procure to pay business flow.
- Prepared business requirement definition (BRD) and module design (MD) documents required under the AIM methodology.
- Developed test cases, test plans, and testing processes, conducted core team and user training.
- Conducted several UAT and CRPs in oracle Applications.
- Good working knowledge interpretation of financial statements such as retained earnings and balances sheet statements. Also have a good understanding general accounting principles “GAAP”.
- Configured and implemented applications as per the client’s requests and the business requirement.
- Sound Knowledge of technical architecture, tables, and inter relationship among tables.
- Lead the technical teams for interfaces and conversions.
- Worked in Multi-org Multi-currency environment.
- Interacted with oracle support to resolve application issues,
- Develop business process flows, identified risk points and suggested risks mitigating controlled measures.
- Experienced in handling production support activities and interacting with users of different nationalities.
- Experienced in configuration of Sales order process, Drop ship Orders, IRISO orders, Drop ship orders back to back orders and shipping process.
Confidential, Troy, Michigan
Oracle SCM Functional Support Consultant
- Responsible for reviewing, assessing, and resolve incoming helpdesk tickets, including root cause analysis as needed. (Release 12.2.4)
- Proficient in SCM, Order to Cash, Order Management, Shipping Execution, Purchasing, Inventory, Purchasing.
- Experienced on the development of Interfaces, Data Conversions, developing new Forms, Reports, Customizing Oracle workflows.
- Very good understanding of Oracle Applications Data mode.
- Monitoring Activities.
- Onsite client facing skills - work with various stake holders across plants and co-ordinate with business users.
- Assist users with problems and provide resolution to issues.
- Provide root cause analysis, recommend resolution and communicate fluently and effectively with all level of business users, technical teams and management across the organization.
- Experience in opening, managing and resolving Oracle SR and oracle support.
- Handle SR with oracle and provide solution for bugs and apply patches and fixes.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Oracle Functional Consultant
- Identification of GAAPs and proposal of solution.
- Preparing of all the functional specifications documents (FSD), Business requirement documents (BRD), data mapping documents (DMD), and functional testing documents.
- Carry out data mapping
- Understand division - business process from the end users and implement the same.
- Responsible for training the end users on the new process and facilitated on the job training.
- Performed atom mapping from legacy system and vendor catalog into oracle - to define new items and categories,
- Work on the setups and configuration for Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Shipping Execution, Release Management, Purchasing, I procurement, I supplier.
- Work with business users of planning and executing data conversions activities like item, PO, on hand, cost and categories.
- Design the return process which start customer return, rectifying/ repair/ disposition and ship the good back to the customer in order management.
- Resolve the conference room pilot (CRP), system integration testing (SIT) and UAT issues in distribution tracks.
- Documented and analyzed business process and develop detail user requirements and functional specification documents.
- Provide inputs and parts of the team for new solutions.
- Test various business scenarios in the new system.
- Interact directly with end users infrastructure teams, and project teams.
- Functional design of the conversion/ integration programs.
Confidential, SFO, CA
Oracle Functional Consultant
- Preparing business requirement documents with the business rules to achieve the transactional data between different financial unit for 7 fiscal years - Sep 2007
- Preparing business test scripts with the business rules associated with it to test the data integrity of achieve data
- Perform all the setups for OM, i-Procurement, Shipping, Inventory, Purchasing modules.
- Work with business team to baseline the - AS IS - Process and derived to be drive - to be flow.
- Work on the entire upgrade strategy to upgrade the application foot print from 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.3 release
- Work on the setup of aiming for PO approvals, requisition
- Approval and expense approval
- Worked on the setup of professional buyers, works under Oracle Purchasing
- Worked on the setting up of punch, outs in oracle i-Procurement
- Worked on the catalog’s setups in Oracle i-Procurement
- Worked on the configuration of stores i-Procurement
- Pricing business requirements study and design/documented functional specifications
- Identification of GAAP and put collaborative effort with technical team to address the same through technical specifications
- Design and develop the test plan for testing of the system as well as testing of the entire bolt on modules and custom RICEW components
- Involved in the testing of the PO, i-procurement, Order Management, Inventory modules including developing test cases, conducting UAT CRPs as well as logging defects in the mercury quality central tool.
- Facilitated pricing and IT business to obtain clarity in the business rules and capture the same
- Assisted business for business acceptance, testing sign off.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Oracle Functional Analyst
- Co-ordinated with the client by providing on shore functional support on their daily reported issues.
- Provided 24/7 in coordination with on shore/off shore
- Model support to the business
- Delivered excellent service and support to internal customers, also was responsible for monitoring progress against Service Level Agreement. Also responsible for ensuring all problems are resolved in timely manner.
- Co-ordinated activities with testing with technical for daily production issues, facilitated discussions to gather functional issues
- Co-ordinated with client WebEx sessions with off shore team to provide on shire timely support.
- Defining flex field, profile options, system parameters, document sequences
- Worked on CTO and ATO modules
- Worked on Setting up the warranty, Contracts in service contracts
- Worked on configuring install based to capture reseller, end user and distributor, information to each instance team
- Setup transaction type, credit checking
- Advance pricing, price list, pricing agreement, and pricing attribute
- Defining modifiers, qualifiers, GSA price list, pricing formula
- Defining standard, internal, RMA and route shipment orders
- Define pick release, pick release rules, shipping parameters, ATP, PTO modules, ATP checking, availability and reservations
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Oracle SCM functional analyst
- Provide functional expertise to oracle applications, users comprising of modules OM, Inventory, Advance pricing & shipping modules
- Meet with customers to understand their system and service requirement
- Was involved in the design and enhance of design
- Provide information to user leads about new enhancement by features
- Analyze available features and business requirements
- Translated business requirements into functional and technical document specifications
- Worked on the customization in process, programs, and reports
- Perform all of the setups and configuration for Order Management, Purchase Orders, Inventory, advance pricing, shipping execution modules.
- Providing necessary training to user on enhancements
- Worked on testing on 12.1.3 instance from end to end including enhancement and extensions