- IT professional with successful background of applying technical and problem - solving skills
- Exceptional experience in technical troubleshooting, system maintenance, and user
- Possess consultant and customer-facing experience in building trusted advisory relationship with clients
- Excellent communication and diagnostic skills, consistently solve problems to maintain customer satisfaction
- System Builds & Installation
- End-User and Support
- Testing and Troubleshooting
- Security, Backup & Recovery
- Migration and Deployments
- Remote System Management
- Resolving Network Connectivity Issues
- Creating Detailed Documentation
Hardware: Dell & HP Desktop Computers, Laptops, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Network Printers, Scanners, Cable & DSL Modems, and Ethernet Cabling
Operating Systems: Windows OS (XP, Vista, 7), Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008, Mac OS X (10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8)
Software: Oracle EBS, HP OpenView Service Desk, IBM Lotus Notes, Wireshark Network Monitoring, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft SCCM (2007,2012), Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection, Microsoft Virtual PC, VMware (Workstation, Fusion, Player), Oracle Virtualbox, Parallels Desktop VM, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Oracle ERP Implementation Consultant
- Created and organized documentation to guarantee consistent and quality across plants.
- Participated with multiple teams during plant cutover process, ensuring accurate inventory counts and maintaining data integrity
- Devised solutions to improve user tasks based on shop floor operator and supervisor feedback
- Examined real-time production data through Oracle Application forms for consistency and provided troubleshooting if needed
Confidential, Lake City, SC
Computer Technology Adjunct Instructor
- Instructed Micro-Computer Application courses based on Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Windows 7 for college and advanced placement high school students.
- Devise weekly lessons that address current issues and perspectives in Office applications
- Developed teaching strategies to engage students in an interactive learning environment.
- Strived to maintain a thorough knowledge of instructional standards and practices for students
- Assessed student progress and provide guidance and assistance in comprehension of course material.
Associate Desktop Technician
- Responsible for converting the facility base to Windows 7 and provide support to end users.
- Migrated over 500 computers in part of a Windows 7 project.
- Initiated deployment using Microsoft SCCM 2007 for Windows 7 imaging.
- Provision and manage user accounts through Active Directory.
- Provided troubleshooting for network connections, hardware and software configuration.
- Saved money and space in reusing end-of-life computers for teleworker classrooms.
- Provided Tier II support for in-house work tickets.
- Coordinated testing of Windows 7, applications and databases to verify functionality
- Provided desktop support with each end-user within 48 hours after a rollout has been completed.
Confidential, Lake City, SC
Computer Repair Technician
- Provided desktop support for a small business company while attending undergraduate school.
- Diagnosed and repaired hardware problems, troubleshoot technical problems and install software applications.
- Managed computer updates through Windows XP Professional to maintain functionality.
- Constructed, implemented, and managed wired and wireless networks with router, firewall, and antivirus configurations.
- Assisted staff in organizing business solutions through Quicken software for managing finances and invoice digitally.
Confidential, Charleston, SC
Computer Lab Assistant
- Tutored students with Java and Visual Basic computer programming assignments
- Assisted professor in helping students during class sessions.
- Managed computer updates to maintain functionality.
- Supervised the computer lab and provided assistance for student services.