- Over twenty (20) years full - cycle implementation, remediation and support experience inhands-on and Track Leadership roles. Big 4 (BearingPoint) and boutique consulting firm experience. Exceptionally strong designer of business processes and custom extensions/ interfaces to the applications, and overall solution architecture.
- Leads and interacts effectively with IT and business teams at all levels. Solid project m anagem ent practices.
- Ensures goals and deliverables are on-tim e, on-budget, with com plete client satisfaction.
- Possesses very strong business operations knowledge
- Eighteen (18) years directly-related professional experience in industry, in num erous m anufacturing and distribution environm ents.
- Excellent Oracle trainer.
- Six Sigm a Green Belt.
- Understands and helps drive Lean initiatives.
ORACLE APPLICATIONS EXPERTISE:
- Advanced Supply Chain Planning/
- Global Order Prom ising.
- Supply Chain Planning/MS-MRP.
- Engineering/Bills of Material/routings.
- Capacity Planning
- W ork-in-Process
- Project MRP/Project Manufacturing
- Order Managem ent & Shipping.
- Configurator & Install Base.
- Dem and Planning/Dem antra.
- Shop Floor Management & Flow Mfg.
- Production Scheduling
- Mobile Supply Chain & W MS.
- Quality iProcurem ent
- MS Visio (Process Flows, ValueStream Mapping).
- MS W ord, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects, SharePoint.
- Oracle AIM, UPK and sim ilar toolsets.
- IBM Rational Portfolio Manager.
- Consum er, industrial and Aerospace and Defense (DoD) Electronics.
- Oil tool/heavy m achining, steel foundry and m etal fabrication and assem bly.
- Medical devices and precision m achining (FDA).
- Sem iconductors and related chem istries.
- Consum er packaging.
- Discrete, repetitive, engineer-to-order (ETO ), configure-to-order (CTO), continuous flow and project m anufacturing.
Project MRP Solution Architect & Project Manufacturing Lead
- design/ configure/test and document Proof-of-Concept for Project MRP.
- Also supported design and documented use of Standard vs Non-Standard Discrete Jobs.
Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning Lead
- Hands-on applications and IT and business team leadership, training and production support.
Oracle Assessment & Remediation Lead
- performing post-Oracle implementation assessment and remediation for Value Chain Planning, Global Order Promising and Manufacturing.
- Identified and addressed root-causes of problematic processes, system configuration, data and training issues.
- Included Oracle custom extensions and multiple aspects of organizational/change management.
- Reported directly to Executive Steering Committee.
Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning Lead
- design, configure and confirm Constrained ASCP solution for fresh bread products at multiple manufacturing and distribution sites.
- Involved design of several CEMLIs to resolve ASCP deficiencies for short-cycle daily planning processes, and integration with order management and transportation systems, at level of granularity in hours and minutes.
- Responsible to assess, design and implement corrections in business processes, converted data, system setup, organizational re-alignment and training for Oracle ERP/ Advanced Supply Chain Planning implementation.
- Engineer/ Configure-to-Order environment (Infor system integrated with Oracle).
- Directly responsible to Division President and VP-Global Supply Chain Management.
- Quantitative measures of success approved by Corporate BOD.
Oracle Supply Chain Planning & Manufacturing Lead
- Design of supply chain planning and work-in-process best practices and full-cycle Oracle R12 implementation, covering two (2) manufacturing sites, an R&D facility, and central supply chain planning.
Oracle IS Lead
- Responsibilities included design of planning solutions with Global Director of Supply Chain, using Oracle R12
- Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP) in Material-Constrained m ode with custom ized Global Order Prom ising and Dem antra sales forecasting/ S&OP solutions. Hands-on R12 ASCP configuration; testing/de-bug; training super-users. Also included design, configura tion and test of custom extensions for safety stock planning, W IP com ponents staging and other Oracle Manufacturing functions.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
Oracle Release 12.1.3 Purchasing Track Lead
- Responsibilities included hands-on team lead for full-cycle implementation of Oracle Purchasing, iSupplier, and end-to-end process integration with Advanced Supply Chain Planning and Manufacturing.
- Work and deliverables included project templates; requirements analysis; process design; RICE components design; applications configuration/testing; and proof-of-concept.
Confidential, Greenville, SC
Oracle R12 Advanced Supply Chain Planning C onference Room Pilot (CRP) Lead
- Completed successful CRP with Constrained ASCP, passed implementation tasks to local Chinese-speaking resource.
- Also mapped data requirements for custom interface between Oracle Mfg and legacy quoting system.
Oracle Release 12 Advanced Supply Chain Planning & Supplier Scheduling Lead
- Project included requirements analysis; business process design; applications functional configuration/testing; design of custom extensions; and functional data mapping and conversion specifications; regression testing for Release 12.1.3.