- Over Twenty years of experience in the IT industry.
- Over seven years of experience as an Oracle Database and Solaris Server Administrator.
- Experience with Oracle database administration, Monitoring, Performance Tuning, Database Backup and Recovery.
- In - depth experience in Oracle Applications and Configuration Management, including Oracle Application Express, Oracle WebLogic 11g, Oracle Hosting Services, Oracle Forms and Reports 11g, Jasper Reports, PL/SQL and Oracle Fusion Middleware products.
Database: Oracle 11g and 12c
Application Servers: Weblogic 11g, Tomcat, Unix/Linux, Solaris 10 and 11
Languages SQL, PL/SQL, Perl, Shell scripting, Python:
Other: Shell Scripting, Oracle Forms and Reports, Oracle Application Express, TOAD for Oracle, Perforce, Git, Subversion, Jira, Confluence, Crowd, Splunk, Zabbix
Oracle Database and Systems Administration
- Oracle Database and Systems Administrator - monitor, tune, configure, back-up and manage Oracle 11g and 12c databases, applications, Solaris servers and other Oracle software.
- Solaris 10 and 11 administration, Oracle middleware administration. F
- Helpdesk for government websites, applications and databases used to place orders for phone lines and view bills.
Reporting/Statistics Specialist and Customer Service Rep
Confidential, Greeley, CO
- Work directly with clients and managers to create specialized reports and presentations
- Develop and maintain databases, spreadsheets and programming
- Processed customer orders via phone and e-mail for Confidential using custom applications
Confidential, Aurora, CO
- Updated databases and necessary programming per client and department requests
- Successfully handled database implementation for new clients Inbound
Customer Service Rep. and Programmer
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Inbound customer service representative for five years
- Inbound systems and database programmer for two years