Full - stack developer with 10 years' experience. Specialties include Mule, Java, DataStage, and Oracle.
Architecture: Microservices, ESB, SOA, REST, SOAP
Cloud: AWS, Salesforce
Oracle: EBS, SQL, PL/SQL SOA Suite, Service Bus, Data Integrator
Storage: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, ElasticSearch, Redis, Dynamo
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Lead Software Engineer
- Led a product team with 3 developers, 1 QA, 1 UX, and a product owner developing an application with thousands of users across the world who provide personalized technical support to millions of customers.
- Responsible for mentoring junior developers and guiding team's strategy, roadmap, and deliverables and building relationships within the organization to ensure success.
- Saved ~300 seconds per customer service session for new devices for ~$3 million annual savings through a series of application features and process improvements aimed at reducing call resolution time (CRT) KPI.
- Improved net promoter score (NPS) KPI from 72 to 90 on customer service sessions for new devices purchased from Confidential .
Technologies used: React, Dart, AngularDart, CucumberJS, Java, Spring, Zuul, AWS, DynamoDB, Ansible.
Confidential, Bowling Green, KY
Sr. Software Engineer
- Led multiple teams with onsite and offshore employees across 8 years (integration, application development, data warehousing, Salesforce).
- Used Mule 3 to integrate Oracle E-Business Suite, Salesforce.com, Confidential, PkMS warehouse management system, Logility demand planning system, Confidential product experience management platform, IBM mainframes, and custom applications.
- Used Oracle SOA Suite to build service-oriented architectures around the processes of order management, customer relationship management, human resources management, and product lifecycle management to integrate the company's key data into numerous systems via a pub-sub model.
- Streamlined the company's reporting efforts and improved business intelligence by eliminating redundant reporting tools and integrating multiple disparate data silos into an enterprise data warehouse using DataStage to provide a single source of truth.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Created a customer portal for finding and managing music licensing leads.
Technologies used: Angular 4, Java, Spring, PostgreSQL.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Confidential (medical e-visit) is a mobile health (mHealth) application that helps patients connect with their personal medical provider remotely.
- Added real-time, plugin-less chat capability to the Web application that runs directly in the browser using WebRTC via OpenTok.
- Reduced page load times by 3 seconds by implementing caching via Ehcache, indexing tables, optimizing queries, and replacing server-side view technologies with a client-side, jQuery AJAX-driven front-end.
- Migrated infrastructure from Confidential to the Amazon Web Service (AWS) cloud for monthly hosting cost savings of -76% (from ~$500 to ~$120).
- Administered and configured servers to meet all requirements of PCI DSS 2.0 and achieved compliance certification from Confidential Holdings.
- Wrote a security policy manual as well as a business continuity plan based on ISO/IEC 27002 in fulfillment of the requirements of PCI DSS 2.0.
Technologies used: AWS, Hibernate, Java, jQuery, JSP, MySQL, Spring, SQL