- More than 20 years of experience in the design, development and management of systems using Oracle database, SQL and PL/SQL with in - depth understanding of data modeling and ER design.
- Hands on experience with Tableau Desktop 10 data visualization using Dashboards, Reports and Storytelling.
- Experience in Informatica Power Center 9.6, 10 using Source and Target analyzer, mapping designer, Transformations, workflow manger /monitor with special emphasis on performance tuning.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Oracle PL/SQL and SQL Programming
- Data Modelling and ER design
- Tableau Desktop Reports and Dashboard
- Informatica Power Center 9.6, 10
- Data warehousing
- Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Order to Cash and Procure to Pay cycle.
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
ETL Tools: Informatica Power Center 9.6, 10 | Tableau Desktop 10
Databases and Applications: Oracle database / Oracle E- Business Suite R12 - General Ledger, Payables etc | MySQL
Operating Systems: Linux operating system | Microsoft Windows Server | Microsoft Windows
Praject Manager / Technical Director
- Working at Confidential halped develop project management skills successfully leading project teams to full life cycle of software development.
- Managed and lead multiple project teams of software engineers on daily basis in all areas of software engineering and technical project management life cycles including requirements gathering, analysis, data modelling, ER diagrams design, development and implementation.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
Oracle Software Consultant
- Worked for Following clients in the area of Oracle Financial applications using Oracle database, SQL, PL/SQL, Sql Forms, Reports, SQL Loader etc software.
- Oracle Financials Software Consultant for Oracle Order Entry analysis, design and implementation at XILINX Corporation, San Jose, CA.
- Consulted as Oracle Software Consultant with Prism Group Consulting.
- Consulted as Oracle Software Consultant with Core Technology group, Los Gatos, CA for their various clients.
Confidential, Berkley, CA
Oracle Applications Instructor
- It was great experience teaching Oracle database and related technologies for Confidential center.
- Taught Classes for Oracle application development teaching Oracle database, SQL, PL/SQL, Sql Forms at San Francisco and Fremont Confidential centers on Evenings and Weekends.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Oracle Software Consultant
- Worked as Software Consultant customizing Oracle Financials application with Oracle 7, PL/SQL, SQL, Sql Forms and Reports.
- Developed Job Accounting Database (JADB) and integrated with Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Payables, Oracle Assests and Receivables.
- Designed and developed Oracle Financials Cost and Revenue distribution (CARDS) non - Labor and integrated with Oracle apps.
Confidential, Redwood Shores, CA
- It was a great experience working in Oracle Financials application suite at Confidential head quarters.
- Analysis, Design and Development of Reports, Forms with testing at Oracle Payables Department
- Analysis, Design and Development of Reports, Forms with testing at Oracle Govt Financial - General Ledger.
- Consultant at Oracle Govt. Financial - General Ledger development at Confidential, Redwood Shores, CA
- Consultant for OASIS - a property information and tax assessment system for San Joaquin Country, Stockton, CA.
- Played a role of a software consultant using Oracle 6.0, Sql*Forms, Sql*Reports,PL/SQL in Unix for following project.
- Team member of a Wholesale Credit System for G Heileman Brewery, La Crosse, WI.
- Team Member for a Real Estate Appraisal System for a company in Newark, NJ.
- Part of the team developing Production Planning system for a Coal mine in Nagpur, Maharastra, India.
- Played a major role in development of a Payroll system for a Coal mine in Nagpur, Maharastra, India
- Worked in development of a Stores Inventory system for a large Pharmaceutical Company in Hyderabad.