- 6 Years functioning as a sales consultant, program promoting and lead generating
- Over 16 years functioning as a Programmer and Software Developer - Senior Level.
- Conducted IT courses, training and coaching newly acquired personnel.
- Performed high level production and technical support and immediate contact for project launch
- Extensive experience in Customer Service: Communication with executives and Sr. level clients, and conduct detailed presentations for marketing purposes and project submissions with detailed P&L’s along with duty plans and deadlines.
- Project Life Cycle, PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Oracle Reports 3.0, Oracle Forms 4.0, Relational DB Design, UNIX, Program Design, Client Server, Windows.
Confidential - The Woodlands, Texas
- Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. Maintaining social media presence. Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Following online business concept which includes email marketing, promote and sale products online using, Facebook Ad’s, YouTube, Instagram, Autoresponder, Clickfunnel and other programs. Design new images and modify existing ones. Shoot and upload videos. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights, Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate. z
Teacher Assistant - Volleyball Coach
- Basic Responsibilities included: Teaching core curriculum theoretical and practical courses designed by the College of Art/Computer Science. Set up lecture demonstrations and grade students’ assignments as well as evaluate homework and practical performance.
- Hold regular office hours and offer academic advising. Plan and design new strategies to recruit students to the program. Teaching, testing, assessing and evaluating students’ performance and projects, adopting new teaching methods using case studies, researches, presentations and interviews.
- Academic advising. Modify/update and add more web pages to the program’s website and maintain an event/news pages in tow languages (Arabic and English).
- Represent the new Computer Science Program of the Confidential at the external relations department of the University as well as representing the program externally by conducting shows and interviews in radio stations, TV chandelles and local and foreign newspapers in tow languages (Arabic and English). Train and coach 3 levels of Volleyball teams. Organize tournaments and related tasks from A-Z
Confidential - Stafford, Texas
- Utilizing ISIS Papyrus products to provide integrated and distributed software solutions for enterprise-level, mission critical business document applications. Develop and maintain large-scale document applications that support statement, billing and correspondence systems for insurance, telecommunications, healthcare, banking, utility, retail, associations, financial services and other fortune 500 industry clients.
- 100% WYSIWYG PC workstation based dynamic business document design for batch and client/server. Post production, sorting, postal sequencing, discounting, material and collateral controls. Client/Server interactive document generation compatible with mass production. Business document distribution and workflow management. Network print management and print servers for IPDS, Xerox, PCL5 and Postscript, and Scitex.
- Internet document distribution and presentation in HTML/GIF, Java, AFP and PDF. Short term re-print staging and long-term archiving. Utilize analysis tools to pinpoint complex fulfillment system problem area. Implement Resolution before critical events; perform complex testing and analysis of all production elements in high-speed fulfillment environments
Confidential - Houston, Texas
- Independent contractor, specialist in DOC1 software: DFE, DLM and ALE. Design and develop iteration data applications Offsite/Onsite support. Responsibility included, but not limited to: Design/re-design data layout to fit project’s requirements.
- Conduct the Installation and troubleshooting of applications through entire projects lifecycle. Develop DOC1 applications using DFE, DLM, ALE, v3.1, 4.0 and 4.1. Maintain existing applications in multi platform systems, Windows NT, UNIX and windows 2000.
- Maintain and modify existing PCE’s, to be re-used for new applications. Training new employees and DOC1 developers. Developed detailed installation instructions and documentation.
- Prepare Power Point Presentations for production environments to present DOC1 capability for marketing Presentation. Design and modify graphic images using PhotoShop & Adobe Editor