- Oracle E - Business Suite R12 Supply Chain Certified Specialist: Oracle Inventory Management
- Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Supply Chain Certified Specialist: Oracle Order Management
- 17 years of IT experience involved in requirement analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance, production support
- 13 years in Oracle Applications, worked on versions Oracle 10.7, 11.0.3, 11.5.8, 11.5.9, 11.5.10 and R12 on Supply Chain Management, Distribution, and Manufacturing modules for various projects
- Mostly worked on Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and discreet Manufacturing business cycles
- Expert in writing MD50 to design custom processes(interface/conversion programs) and also writing BR100 for system set up
- Involved in Setup of various modules according to the requirement of the projects
- Expert in solution design, Customization, Development, System/Acceptance Testing, and Post-Deployment Support.
- Worked with process team and actively involved in requirements gathering, scripting as-is and to-be documents
- Extensive knowledge on Oracle technical architecture, table structure, Oracle forms/reports, Unix scripts, AOL and PL/SQL
- Worked as a team lead/Onsite coordinator for at least 3 projects where I was client facing and managed both clients and offshore simultaneously
- Actively involved in conducting meetings with clients as well as other stakeholders of the projects, discussing present state of the projects and also future enhancements/opportunities
Oracle Applications: PO, INV, OM, BOM, WIP, Oracle shipping, ASCP, AOL, iProcurement, Advanced Pricing
RDBMS: Oracle 8i /9i/10g/11g
Language/ Tools: PL/SQL, Workflow, Shell Script, Oracle Forms 4.5-11g, Reports 6i-10g, TOAD, Kintana, SQL*Loader, Appworx, AOL
Domain: Supply Chain Management, Distribution, manufacturing
Oracle Applications SCM Lead
Environment: Oracle Applications R12.1.3 (OM, PO, INV, BOM, WIP, AP, AR, GL, FA)
- Implementing and Setting up for INV, BOM, WIP, OM, Shipping, Costing, LCM and PO modules.
- Working with users to formulate and document business requirements..
- Actively participating in requirements gathering, CRPs and UAT
- Developing MD50 Functional designs and getting sign off from Business stake holders.
- Preparing the testing strategy and test scripts.
- Preparing the BR 100 documents for Supply chain and manufacturing modules.
- Also involved in data migration team and assisting them in different processes crossing SCM modules
- Identifying and evaluating inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, and system functionalities
- Conducting meetings with project team members and also with other stakeholders of the project including higher management
- Conducting effective GAP assessments.
- Actively assisting the developers for development of processes and preparing testing strategy for implementation.
- Maintaining project tracker in every stages of project and sharing with project management in regular basis
Oracle Applications SCM Lead
Environment: Oracle Applications R12.1.3 (ASCP, GOP, OM, PO, INV, WIP, OSFM, AP, AR, GL, BOM)
- Worked on entire Supply Chain Management including Order management, manufacturing (BOM, WIP, Shop Floor Management and Quality), purchasing and VCP application includes ASCP and GOP.
- Worked on data collection to pull data from Source and as well as legacy systems and DRP plans which generate demands for manufacturing plans for all Business units.
- Also worked on various custom processes for firm/unfirm orders, converting OM demands to sales orders, forecasting, item substitution, create in-transit shipments, forecast consumption, safety stock update and operation network update
- Here I worked as on-site coordinator and overseeing whole SCM and Manufacturing activities
Oracle Applications OTC lead
Environment: Oracle Applications R12.1.3 (OM, INV, PO, AR, Shipping, BOM, WIP, ASCP, iStore, Quoting), Windows XP
- Responsible for ongoing functional support on the OM and SCM modules
- Very closely working with entire offshore team on daily basis
- Extensive user interaction for understanding and resolving production issues
- Conducting and attending meetings with business users to discuss current projects and also future enhancements
- Also provide training to users in the execution of Oracle transactions, preparing training documentation and Test Scripts
- Prepared MD50 for custom processes in order management and pricing modules
- Actively involved in setting up new processes and enhancements
- Worked on refreshing models in Oracle configurator, custom inter-company drop-ship transactions and custom inter-company holds, consolidated invoice billing, Oracle bidding and quoting, advanced pricing as well as interaction between iStore and order management
- Raised Service Requests with Oracle to resolve critical issues
Oracle Applications Manufacturing Functional Consultant
Environment: Oracle 11.5.10 BOM, WIP, INV, Costing, Quality
- Responsible for ongoing functional support on the Inventory, BOM & WIP, Costing, OM modules
- Lead an offshore team to complete the execution of the RICEW objects.
- Developed MD50 to roll up physical attributes of option choices to the configured items of existing sales orders and also for customized Archive and Purge process of Inventory transactions
- Analyzed and Configured Setups in Inventory, OM, BOM and WIP modules and making use of them in interfaces design and development.
- Worked extensively on WIP Backflush and Routing issues
- Setup item attribute controls, item templates and analyzed the need for sub inventories and setup shipping networks for inter-org transfer.
- Performed Form Personalization on Move Transaction screen to in corporate scrap account functionality
- Conversion activities to load the Routings/Bills of Materials utilizing the Routing API and the Bills of Material API.
- Supported conversions like Items, Item Categories, BOM, Routing, Cost, Item transaction default & On-hand quantity.
- Assist in month end tasks to the inventory team. Documented month end reconciliation tasks list to the team.
Confidential, Cincinnati OH
Oracle Development group
Environment: Oracle 11.5.10 (OM, Advance Pricing, Oracle Forms 6i and 11g, Reports 6i & 11g, Oracle Fusion Platform 11g, Toad, Shell Scripts
- Interacting with Epsilon clients and providing them application, functional and technical support which includes taking initiative to improve processes, code base and application performance
- Production support of complete LSP loyalty system which consists of standard Oracle 11i modules (OM, Advanced pricing, INV, shipping) including customizations of interface and conversion programs and reports
- Participated in design discussions with business team and performed impact analysis
- Extensively worked on AOL in setting up concurrent programs, creating key and descriptive flex fields, value sets etc. in both development and production environment
- Developed interface programs to import pricelists, pricing formulas, custom prices pricing attributes and modifiers from legacy systems
- Actively involved in conversion and interface projects from LSP to Grand Central including writing technical design documents and development of the processes
- Worked with Oracle support for issues for the resolution of issues. Review and research patches and performed dependency analysis before applying them on environment
- Complete production support process through Review, walkthrough of documents / programs as part of QA
Oracle Supply Chain Techno-Functional Consultant
Environment: Oracle 11.5.9 and 11.5.10 (Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory, Warehouse Management), Oracle 9i and 10g, Windows XP
- Working in both upgrade and implementation projects
- Extensive involvement in upgrade project (from 11.5.9 to 11.5.10) through testing in upgrade instance as per test scripts and bug fixing and setting up the new system
- Working in core development team of warehouse implementation, involved in development of custom interface and conversion programs in order management, shipping, inventory and warehouse management
- Developed the entire custom Oracle Order management and shipping using shipping APIs to create deliveries, trips and firming deliveries
- Created a custom Pick release program which does the pick release for all the trips associated with the ship method
- Worked in iProcurement and modified workflows to change the approval routes of purchasing documents for a particular source
- Working closely with functional team and wrote technical design documents of interface conversion programs
- Worked on EDI Gateway to transfer Pyxis purchase orders to suppliers
- Production support of Pyxis system handling mainly supply chain issues