- 6 years 3 months of experience spanning across Telecommunication, Banking, Payroll and Finance Industry working on Oracle PL/SQL.
- Experience working on projects using Agile methodologies.
- Strong client - facing, relationship building skills with hands-on experience in requirement gathering, technology assessment, end to end application analysis, design and programming, testing and proactive problem resolution.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to manage a team effectively.
- An effective communicator with good analytical, inter-personal, organizational & mentoring skills.
- 7 months of experience in International SAP Payroll as functional consultant and as Project Quality Audit facilitator for performing Gap Analyses, reporting the project quality and documenting the design efforts.
Technical Skills: Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Designer, UNIX, SQL Loader, C, C++, HTML, CSS, SSRS.R programming
Tools: PL/SQL Developer 9i, 10g, 11g,Toad, Putty, WinSCP, SQL developer, RUBY tool (Control-M), Designer, Perforce, SAP Logon Pad, MS VSS, SSH Secure Shell, Serena, R Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio, SharePoint,Jira.
- Responsible for requirement analysis, effort estimation, development, testing and implementation of the deliverables. Quick resolution of tickets within the SLA.
- Single point of contact for critical modules like the system related to mobile data.
- Leading the team in development related activities and responsible for implementing critical projects.
- Quick resolution of tickets within the SLA. Mentoring junior colleagues in the team and assigning tasks.
- Performance tuning and providing support for monitoring daily jobs.
- Interacting with Reporting SFR lead, other clients, and business for the various tasks.
- Preparing the FEX-50 document, design documents, unit test case documents.
- Design and program stored procedures, analyse, create, test and modify computer systems and programs.
- Developed packages, procedures, triggers for the back end related operations.
- Perform complex data transfers, interfaces, and conversions. Provide system support to report writers in the advance database applications.
- Was the Single Point of contact for development of all database components.
- Only developer involved in this transition project.
- Analyzed the requirements and understood the existing Grading system in banking society.
- Prepared the design document and developed the end-to-end code for transition to new system.
- Developed the logic for reference to data in and around the transition date.
- Actively participated in all the Requirement Analysis meetings, Progress Meetings and the Defect Status Meetings during the testing phase with the clients to resolve or clarify any queries.
- Responsible for understanding the requirement analysis and design of back end core model.
- Designed and created the tables, sequences in Oracle designer.
- Main role in the development of all packages, functions, procedures for the project.
- Created tokens for Letter printing, Conducted sessions.
- Was involved in the technical surgeries conducted with the business and the ECOMM technical teams.
- Analyzed Requirements, designed and implemented data flow process for PL/SQL packages and procedures.
- Played a vital role in setting up the base ER design of the application.
- Performance tuning of the codes, tables and Views in the application. Error handling.
- Front end development: Oracle apps request tagging, customized forms development.
- Unit testing of individual modules, Integrated testing for end to end payroll process.