- Oracle Financials Release 11i (11.5.9) / R12
- Projects (Costing & Billing) module
- Account Receivables (AR)
- Account Payables (AP)
- General ledger (GL)
- Oracle 11g/10g/9i
- JDeveloper9i(9.0.3) for OA Framework
- Oracle Workflow Builder
- Oracle Forms Developer 10g/6i
- XML Publisher
- Oracle SQL Developer (3.0.04)
- Forms Personalization
- Toad for DB2
- PL SQL Developer
- Edit Plus
- Kintana PPM tool for code migration
- HP Quality Center for Defect logging and tracking
- Dimension Express tool for code versioning
- Microsoft VSS 6.0
Confidential, Denver, CO
Oracle Apps Technical Developer
- Responsible for gathering business requirements for various RICE elements from Business Analysts, Product Architects, requirements modelers, business users, and creation of Technical Design documents and user handbooks.
- Developed functional MD50 and technical specifications MD70 as well as test plans and test scenarios using AIM methodology.
- Worked on Oracle Apps personalization (Standard Forms) and customization and Extension using Oracle Application Framework (OAF), JDeveloper. Designed/build screens that interact with database, extending seeded VO, CO and AM, performing Personalization, Partial page rendering, External LOV.
- Created custom templates with data definitions for XML Publisher. Created reports using XML Publisher with the final output in Excel and registered as XML reports in applications.
- Complete understanding and working experience of Oracle Workflows (Standard /Customized).
- Involved in the development of inbound and outbound interfaces using UTL FILE, open interface, oracle packaged APIs. Experience in PA, AP, AR, GL interfaces.
- Experience in Application System Administration activities like managing concurrent managers, application user setup, defining responsibilities, value sets, flex fields, registering menus, forms, reports, concurrent programs.
- Extensive experience in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL - packages, stored procedures, pipeline functions, triggers, exception handlers, indexes, views, cursors, synonyms, sequences, PL/SQL records & tables.
- Support System testing, User Acceptance testing, production release implementation of applications and troubleshooting issues for end users.
- Creation/follow-up of Oracle service requests (SRs).
- Strong experience in debugging and tuning of system with tactical & strategic solutions in Oracle Apps components.
- Experience in providing level 2 support to resolve high priority production issues & handling support tickets.
- Outstanding skills in analyzing business process and end-user needs, detail oriented and committed to delivering superior quality work.
- Implementation of Inbound Interface to automate the addition of project and task to project manufacturing organization and auto-creation of project contracts. Use seeded APIs of project manufacturing organization and service contracts like pjm project param pub.create project parameter, oke import contract pub.create contract header etc.
- Form Personalization on PA PAXPREPR PROJECT for adding a new menu in tools ‘Create Contract’ which on click executes the procedure which in turn invokes a request submission.
- Experience in Order to Cash (O2C), Procure to Pay (P2P) business flows.
- Implemented Inventory Outbound Interface Program to extract the inventory item data from base tables to flat file using UTL FILE package.
- Designed new utility in OAF to tag project work location based calendar to projects at the time of project creation. Any changes in the calendar tagging by the key member it goes for approval to HR. Created a new approval workflow using oracle workflow builder.
- Worked on pa client extn proj status.verify project status change to validate project status change, worked on pa utils.add message to display user friendly messages to the users.
- Customized PA project approval workflow, added one more level of approval while changing the project status from submitted to active. Worked on email notification to notify approvers for pending activities in his queue.
- Worked on Advanced PL/SQL - Tables, Record type, Bulk Collects and Bulk Binds.
- Proactively tuned SQL queries and views using indexes, hints, explain plan, sqltrace and tkprof.
- Performed the unit testing for the code and migrated the files through Kintana tool.
Oracle Apps Technical Developer
- Experience in developing conversions using Open Interfaces/ API (Master Supplier Conversions, Projects (Project, Task, and Expenditure)).
- Customized Custom.pll for addition of a new field in the quick entry screen of project templates.
- Designed Oracle Master Detail form using TEMPLATE.FMB, showing all the errors of a particular change request and their respective resolution which helped developers to correct the error beforehand and avoid logging of tickets from users.
- Registered the form and migrated .fmx executable file to $AU TOP.
- Worked on Version Control software to check-in codes and integrated with Kintana for file migration. Used FND-LOAD to migrate concurrent programs, request sets, forms menus and Personalization, by downloading the LDT files.
- Fix defects encountered in any of the testing phases in HPQC tool.
- Ensure quality in coding and testing, conforming to Standard IR Protocol.
- Importing raw costs as Expenditure items from other source systems, creation and adjustment of the expenditure items in Projects. Defining Resource List, Cost Budget, Revenue Budget, Creation of Project templates, tasks with transaction control set ups.
- Defining Agreements, funding from agreements, from creation of Draft Invoice to making them accepted in Account Receivables. Interfacing Draft revenues to GL.
- Done customizations on PA Client extensions, worked on form personalization and Custom.pll.
- Creating Workflows and developing processes based on the requirement. Worked on Notifications, Roles, calling Stored Programs into workflow.
- Conducted code reviews, performed unit testing, fixes, and requirement validations, accomplished database design, and modeling through data flow diagrams at conceptual, logical and physical levels.
- Responsible for tracking of high priority tickets and resolution of escalated support incidents.
- Answer technical support queries and implement fixes for application problems.
- Worked on cross-functional teams to proactively address support issues.
- Create and maintain documentation for supported applications.