- Over 14 years of experience in Oracle Developer and more than 5 years of Database Administration/ Architect on production and development databases and expertise on Unix/Windows Administration.
- Expert on Database Backup/Restore/Import Export/ Refresh/ Data Pump.
- Experience with Backup and Disaster Recovery using export, data pump, RMAN and VERITAS Netbackup.
- Expertise on Database upgrade from 9i to 10g and 10g to 11g.,12c
- Development experience with Oracle/Developer2000.
- Expertise on SQL and PL/SQL programming on OEM.
- Pioneer in working with PL/SQL including Procedures, Functions, Cursors and Triggers.
- 24X7 production database supports on Window, UNIX, Linux and Solaris environment.
- Experience on database patch certification and installation.
- Experience on UNIX/SOLARIS/LINUX
- Experience with SQL*Server 2008
- Experience in Administration activities such Installation, Configuration, Client/server connectivity, Creating and Managing Repositories, Users, User Groups, Folders, User Roles, Profiles and Privileges.
- Experience on creating index and stats on objects.
- Experience in capacity planning and space management.
- Good consulting and communication skills, knowledge of client - relationship building techniques and project methodologies with good team building skills.
Operating Systems: Win XP, Win-2000 client/server version 5, Win NT 3.1, 3.5, 3.51, 4.0, Win 95/98, Unix Sun Solaris, UNIX system V, Unix Red Hat Linux, Unix HP 9000, MS-DOS and Workstation, MVS mainframes
Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT and HTML
Databases: ORACLE 5, 6, 7, 8, 8i, 9i, 10g,11g,12c Informix, Ingress, MS Access, SQL Server
GUI’ S: VISUAL BASIC 6.0, Power Builder6.0, Informix New Era, Oracle Developer/2000
Database Utilities: Oracle Form and report 11gr2 (Developer/2000, form 6i, report 6i) SQL*Reports*WRITER, SQL*PLUS, SQL*WRITER, SQL*LOADER, ORACLE DESIGNER, ORACLE 9IAS,Oracle ADF
- Rewrite the PL/SQL procedure code to create an obligation for ORSI. Fixed errors of procedure. Wrote the flowcharts for the packages named EAI FM040 CREATE AND EAI FM040 close.
- Worked to identify the dependences for the following applications: Dapps, EOD, Employee Interface, NFC, ESPS,ICDS,OAR+.
- Wrote a lot of extraction using XML. Review the XML oracle training.
- Wrote the SQL script files to find the objects such as Procedures, Funcs, Views, Tables ect.
- Wrote Oracle sql script files to find all the privileges for the tables.
- Create .sql files of the objects such as tables, packages and views for seven applications: ESPS, GI, ER601, ITBP, OAR, CUR, and ICDS for data modeling using TOAD Data Modelers.
- Work with supervisor for the Cron jobs files to find out what the shell scripts did on the above seven applications. Fix the connection of COMPFDR1.
- Assist my Leader to connect to COMPFDR1 of TOAD.
- Fix the errors from the sample oracle xml codes.
- Write the extract XML code for a lot of services. Intalling JAVA JRE 22.214.171.124.2. Learn SOA online. Completed the Data Stewardship Training.
- Completed install JAVA JRE 126.96.36.199.2.
- Completed to test the five applications named CUR, ESPS,GI, ICDS AND OAR+.
- Installed the oracle Web Logic Forms and Reports 11gr2.Worked with TOAD and oracle developer. Work with form and report 11gr2 to fix the errors .
- Work with re-engineering and analyst for SAFER,TRANSPORTATION and ESPS applications.
- Created more than 8 SQL script files to do migration for 7 applications such as ESPS,ICDS,OAR+, ITBP,ICDS ect…Worked unix/linux shell scripting.
- Conversed oracle Form to backend PL/SQL for developing ADFs’ applications.
- Wrote the docs for SOA OAR,ESPS, ICDS, ITPP’s applications..ect.
- Wrote table triggers for updating, inserting and deleting.
- I have experience working in 3-4 TB of data and extensive Mortgage Industry experience.
- Create a lot of BI publisher reports of oracle 11g release 2.
- Wrote script SQL file to drop all the rows of tables, cleaned the schema such as objects procedures, views, synonyms, type, functions, index, database links ect..
- Fix errors regarding import pump script file. Grant privilege to DBA users, roles and sysdba.
- Help Team Leader to do the migration Oracle 10gr2 to oracle 11gr2 under os window 2008 r2. /Sun Solaris.
Oracle DBA/Sr. PL/SQL Programmer
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Installed Oracle application testing suite version 3.90.0286 (OATS).
- Test the financial application call PMS (Payment Management System).
- Upgrade the IE from 7 to 8.
- Managed and monitor oracle database version 11 release 2 using OEM.
- Provide production management and support for Oracle products installed for hosted customers. Provide 24x7 coverage outside of business hours
- Fix all the errors from creating load scripts and open scripts.
- Worked with 508 compliance
- Modified the application using PL/SQL. To modify triggers, functions and packages etc...
- The databases were oracle 10g and 11g /operating systems are window XP, 2003, 2008 and HP-UNIX.
Oracle DBA/ Sr. PL/SQL
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Created 4 profiles Oracle 11g R2. Fixed errors Oracle 11gR2
- Very familiar with PL/SQL on OEM
- Managed a lot of servers: Informix 9, 10; Oracle 10g and 11gR2
- Monitored Oracle 11g using TOAD, SQL * SERVER
- Installed Oracle 8i at client site and the server site Oracle 11g R2.
- Installed SQL*Developer
- Very familiar with Meta link and created SR when the problems arises.
- Applied Patch for all the Oracle servers
- Applied JAVA Patch for Oracle servers.
- Wrote procedures, functions and packages in PL/SQL and modified the financial application
- Fix the SQL statement ‘s errors for tuning the JDIS database version 11 release 2 in order to make the JDIS database faster than ever
- Disabled a lot of Informix users and Oracle user.
- Created a lot new users for the client
- Fixed Oracle Database errors at the tested servers
- Wrote the report for making sure all the Oracle Servers are up and running. If they are not up and running then troubleshoot it and make it run
- Experience with LINUX/SOLARIS.
- Experience with UNIX shell script
- Experience with PL/SQL such as wrote the functions, triggers, packages.
- Wrote packages for whole application and installed oracle application server oracle 10g,
- Oracle enterprise manager, wrote the schema script files for tables, index and unique
- Perform development or maintenance work on the platform artifacts to maintain currency with corporate standards and client needs.
- Conduct or perform data modeling exercises in support of specific needs for data, reports, or analyses.
- Review methodology and developing/testing procedures for loading data into database to ensure quality of data.
- Maintain common data dictionaries, including such elements as business names, definitions, allowable values, business rules, and the like.
- Contribute to systems or applications development cycle, providing guidance for the forms in which data are stored, retrieved, and represented.