- Exclusively worked as a solution architect and Database Architect/Specialist for last 10 years with 16 years of cumulative Oracle Database Administrator Experience.
- Designed and implemented Oracle RAC extended clusters across multiple physical sites.
- Managed, Patched and upgraded Oracle ExaData
- Highly experienced in Oracle Database Technologies and other Java based applications.
- Experienced in Data Analysis, Data Modeling and Entity Relationship Diagram.
- Experienced in designing innovative implementation methodologies and solution costing.
- Expert in transforming business user requirement into more realistic and implementable solutions.
- Worked as a System integrator in multi - platform and cross-functional environment
- Experienced in building solutions based on proven international standards.
- Experienced in Database and Application testing and deployment processes
- Experienced in day to day IT Operations, System Availability and Service Delivery automation projects
- Defining individual goals for team members and designing short/long term strategies for the departments
- Designed processes and flowchart for Change management, configuration management, incident management and problem management for IT division.
- Designed and implemented documentation framework
- Designed and implemented unconventional and more effective work model for the team.
- Delivered performance improvement projects for many mission critical databases and business applications
- Implemented Oracle Applications 11i and R12 for the following
- Worked exclusively with Oracle AIM (Application Implementation Methodology) for Oracle e-Business Suite deployment (11i and R12)
Project Management: Microsoft Office Project 2010, EPM
Operating Systems: Sun Solaris,HPUX, AIX, Linux, Windows
RDBMS: Oracle EBS R12/11g/10g, Oracle Database 12C/11g/10g, Oracle Data Guard 10g/11g, Oracle RAC 10g/11g, MS SQL Server, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer
Backups: RMAN, Data Pumps, IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM), RMAN, Tivoli Data Protection for Oracle. Custom shell scripts
ETL Tools/Utilities: Oracle Grid Control, OEM, Golden Gate, Server Manager, OMS Intelligent Agent, TKProf, ExplainPlan, STATSPACK, Oracle Datapump, SQL* Loader, SQL Navigator, DBMS JOB.
Network: TCP/IP, SQL*net, JDBC, OCI, ODBC, OLE, DBD DBI, Oracle OID LDAP 3.x, Names
Web Technology Tools: HTML, Java Script, JSP, Apache Tomcat
SR. Database Administrator
Software/Applications: Oracle EBS R12 on Redhat Linux, Oracle Database 11g Release 2 on Oracle Linux, PL/SQL Developer, Oracle Application Server, Oracle Developer 10g, EBS R12, Data Guard, RAC, ASM
- Oracle EBS R12.1.3 on Redhat Linux 6 for Oracle Financials: Oracle HRMS: Oracle PLM: i-Procurement
- MS SQL Server 2008 R2 on Window Server 2008 Enterprise on two node cluster.
- Oracle Hyperion 188.8.131.52 on three tier, Oracle and Essbase on Redhat linux 6 and Application on MS Windows Server 2008.
- Microsoft Enterprise Project Server (MS EPM) on Windows 2008 two node cluster.
- Spectrum Database 184.108.40.206 Enterprise on Redhat 6, 2 Node RAC with ASM.
- Apache Hadoop 4 node cluster on Redhat 7
- Upgraded Oracle EBS R12 from 12.0.6 to 12.1.3.
- Configured Oracle Golden Gate Unidirectional on Oracle 11g .
- Involved in Business process analysis, Installed and managed Inventory Management, Maintenance Management, General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Human resource management, Shares Management modules.
- Installed and configured Oracle Databases for various applications.
- Migrated Oracle 7 database to Oracle8 and Oracle8i. and Oracle Net 2 to Net8.
- Served on an end-to-end implementation, upgrade or improvement project from assessment to production support as the primary DBA for key Oracle databases and services of the company’s enterprise application platform
- Provided specialized skills required for systems sizing and capacity prediction and consequently server hardware selection
- Setup, maintained and administered the replication environment for databases
- Setup and maintained reporting infrastructure
- Setup and maintained Data Guard
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of a large Oracle database environment consisting of database servers, client/server application, storage and backup devices in a distributed environment
- Designed and deployed the network infrastructure including LAN and WAN
- Database performance tuning and monitoring; data migration, user and system security, database and OS cloning, capacity and space management, problem resolution, hardware/infrastructure expertise, system documentation, and system management and support on a day to day basis
- Accountable for proper backup and disaster recovery procedures
- Responsible for applying patches to O/S, databases, custom application
- Trained the business users on the functional aspects.