- Result - driven professional with over 15 years of experience, 7 years in Oracle Applications. Expert in business analysis, requirement gathering, system design, configuration, Quality testing, users training and post live support.
- I have contributed in three full life cycle of Oracle EBS R12 implementation and post go-Live support. And two full life cycle of Oracle Fusion implementation and post go-Live support.
- Experienced Sr. Oracle Apps SCM Functional Consultant with extremely knowledgeable in all Oracle ERP modules, especially in (Inventory, Purchasing, iProcurement, Sourcing, iSupplier, Service Procurement, Procurement contracts, LCM and Order Management) as well as Oracle Apps System Administration and Finance Modules.
- I have worked in several countries in Africa and MENA regions (Sudan, Senegal, Mauritania and Qatar)
- Highly developed skills in use of IT packages including Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint etc.…;
- Highly developed skills in use of enterprise applications and billing systems;
- Highly developed skills in communication and reporting;
- Negotiation/contract management of external suppliers;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Able to work with others effectively within a global team;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Highly attention to details;
- High ability to get more new information;
- Solid presentation skills including the ability to explain product features;
Oracle Supply chain functional CONSULTANT
- Process design, system configuration, testing, development specification and end user training for Oracle EBS SCM Applications.
- Develop and coach an effective user and super-user community
- Analyze complex work processes for improvement opportunities
- Anticipate key business issues, and implement comprehensive recommendations.
- Build relationships across the organization to gain buy-in and move initiatives forward
- Participate in the design of high quality application architecture that meets organization’s business requirements
- Provide analysis, problem resolution and improvement plans for in-scope client applications Create/Review Functional Designs, Test Plans and Configuration plans for in-scope client applications.
ERP Operations Manager, scm Functional lead
- Responsible for stabilize ERP system by leading team tasks with identifying ongoing issues, root cause analysis, requirements definition, documentation, design, deployment and on-going support.
- Resolving support ticket to make sure Oracle ERP functionality is working as per the business expectation in SCM modules
- Define, plan, document, manage and direct the execution and deployment of a broad range of ERP projects, maintain scope, schedule, cost, quality, resources, and risk.
- Translate business requirements into ERP requirements and manage the resulting demand according to the priorities defined by the business and ERP strategies.
- Develop quality assurance practices to ensure data integrity, identify systems errors in a timely manner, and communicate to appropriate stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of the work.
- Develop and lead staff through individual and team performance management, assigning work, monitoring task and project progress and ensuring goals and deadlines are met.
- Evaluate scalable options and manage integration of ERP into new business platforms based on requirements.
- Work to build scalability and responsiveness within the ERP solution architecture to improve the usability, efficacy and utility of the ERP system.
- Lead the efforts to re-engineer & integrate business processes & systems to improve efficiency & cost of operations.
- Work cross-functionally to define plan for meeting business requirements, execute plan and regularly report status.
ERP SCM Senior Engineer & scm Functional LEAD
- Carryout the day-to-day operations of the ERP (SCM modules), provide expertise, encourage teamwork and align work processes to achieve high performance.
- Act as a tier 2 support for ERP system to resolve more sophisticated/complex troubleshooting problems
- Supervise the testing and debugging of the ERP system in order to locate any errors and demonstrate correctness.
- Handle change requests in order to keep the IT infrastructure of Confidential up-to-date with all updated/new business activities and processes.
- Facilitate complex problems resolution with concerned vendors