- I am a result - oriented computer science engineer and master in Information Technology Management with extensive experience in the software development.
- I possess strong skills in developing Oracle e-Business Suite Applications as well as in solving complex challenges requiring acute analytical skills.
- Solid experience in designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging applications.
- I have become a self-motivated team leader with experience in managing product integration initiatives.
- I am wired to solving complex problems and defining efficient solutions with attention to details.
- My organizational and planning skills allow me to execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- SCRUM Agile methodology
- Java, PLSQL, XML, HTML, SOAP, JSON
- Oracle Workflow, Developer Forms & Reports, BPEL builder, JDeveloper, Application Development Framework. Solid knowledge of Oracle database and related tools
- JUnit and utPLSQL (Quality Assurance)
- Oracle ERP Administration (System Administration, Applications Developer amongst others) and Workflow components (BES, Builder, Engine), Service Invocation Framework
- Unix and Windows
- Define the direction of the product, working with the customers’ base and with my team to provide the features to meet that direction.
- I have turned in multiple Oracle Applications components (new features and enhancements) executing the complete software development cycle for Releases 11i, 12.1, 12.1.3, and 12.2.
- Mentor, lead, and supervise team members in US and India, as well as define the objectives for them to be meet during the year.
Principal Software Developer
- Coordinated schedule and building of product components for next releases (bugs, enhancements, new features)
- Became expert of matter for all components created and supported by my team.
- Contributed in product direction and work with product communities to in corporate new and enhanced functionality.
- Performed code review for fixes, enhancements and new features developed by peer developers for EBS Workflow 12.2
- Supervised and coordinated team members, and executed the implementation of new features and code fixes.
- Initiated, directed and supervised implementation of edition-based redefinition for near-zero down time (maximized availability) for database objects migration.
- This features were successfully included in Oracle EBS 12.2
- Coordinated members in Development, Support, QA Release Management, and Customer advocates to solve highly escalated issues.
- Coordinated Quality Assurance and development team efforts to ensure successful product building.
Software Engineer & Senior Engineer
- Translated business requirements into product functionality and leverage new features in Oracle database for ERP applications.
- Designed and implemented features included in Oracle EBS version 12.1.3.
- Researched and incorporated new Oracle database features to provide more scalability and availability for existing components.
- Coordinated with QA group to ensure proper product automated validation using Unit Test tools.
Principal Applications Support Engineer Senior Applications Support Engineer
- Positioned as an expert in Oracle Applied Technology (PL/SQL, Java, Oracle Forms, and Framework) to resolve complex issues requiring high analytical skills.
- Interacted with product development to handle product enhancements, defects and product improvement initiatives for new release rollouts.
Applications Support Engineer Oracle Database & Applications Support Engineer
- Provided technical support on ERP Application Object Library modules including Application Developer, System Administrator, Alerts, Oracle Applications Manager, and System Administration.
- Provided On-Site support services for installation and configuration of Oracle products, including migrations, upgrades.
- Support Oracle to provide product to large corporations.