- Having 5.4 years of IT experience as Oracle PL/SQL developer in systems Analysis, design and development of complex software systems.
- Experience in requirement analysis, coding and testing various modules in a software development life cycle.
- Detailed depth Knowledge in Data Dictionary and DBMS Packages .
- Rich development experience in creating stored procedures , PL/SQL Packages , Triggers and Functions . Strong knowledge in Oracle cursor management and exception handling.
- Expert in creating database objects like Tables, Views, materialized views, indexes, synonyms and sequences .
- Expert in Client - Server application development using Oracle 11g/10g/9i, PL/SQL, SQL *PLUS, TOAD, SQL *LOADER .
- Experience in using Oracle PL/SQL, SQL LOADER, UTL FILE,UTL SMTP and UTL HTTP Packages.
- Knowledge of using advanced Oracle concepts like Dynamic SQL including Ref Cursors, Bulk collections, type objects and nested tables.
- Knowledge AOL,INV,PO,AP,AR Modules in Oracle Apps .
- Working experience in creating forms based on tables, views and procedures in tabular and form layouts.
- Involved in designing numerous Oracle APEX Forms which include master detail forms , customized forms and Reports by interacting directly with End Users and Business Analyst.
- Exposure knowledge in D2K forms from 6i/10g .
- Highly self-motivated and excellent time management skills.
Databases: ORACLE 9i/10g/11g
Programming Languages: SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Core Java
Front end Tools: Developer 6i/9i/10g (Oracle Forms and Reports), BIRT Reports
Tools: SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQL DeveloperSQL Loader, Oracle APEX, Microsoft SSIS Packages
Front end Languages: HTML,CSS
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Oracle Apex Consultant
- Developing different kind of components like reports , forms , charts, navigations , lov s , tabs , master/child reports.. etc.
- Integrating mail services , download features(excel, word, html, xml, pdf) in applications.
- Handling database objects tables , view , sequences , functions , procedures , packages and object type .
- Experienced in using Analytical quires , Built in API like APEX MAIL , APEX IR .
- Experienced in handling Authentications , Authorizations , Global items , Process .
- Handling Pop Pages , tabs , Page level dynamic actions , validations .
- Data migration into oracle environment.( MS Access to oracle APEX )
- Understanding Decision Guide, Involved in Translations and Preparing Configuration file.
- Involved client loading and pushes help of SSIS Packages .
- Client Validations in test and prod environments.
- Having debugging experience in SSIS Packages while Loading and Push .
- Involved in peer validations .
- Preparing Script for deploying clients in production environment.
- Have developed interface to validate the data which is loaded from Legacy/Flat files.
- Have Developed a anonymous block for Backing dating client capabilities.
- Giving KT to New employee and conducting session to explain Technical / Functional area.
- Validating and reviewing the script developed by others and myself.
Technologies Used : Oracle Apex 4.2, SQL,PL/SQL
- My role is to generate queries for different Reports.
- Generate interactive reports Materials wise, plants wise, vendor wise, manufactures wise, supplier wise and Material Status wise .
- Designed different queries by using different clauses and materialized views, synonyms, DB links .
- Designed Matrix, pivot tables, advanced functions
Technologies Used : Oracle Apex (V 4.2), Oracle 11g.
- I have designed the application based on the requirements i.e. generating the forms, generating the graphs for different users based on their roles , adding validations for different data fields.
- I have created a procedure for auto close a ticket with in 24 hrs.
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Environment : Oracle APEX (PL/SQL and HTML Forms & Reports)
- Interacting with clients to understand their requirements.
- Involved in logical and physical database design .
- Writing codes with SQL * loader to import data .
- Generated SQL and PL/SQL scripts to create and drop database objects including tables, views , primary keys , indexes, constraints, packages, sequences and synonyms .
- Involved in writing PL/SQL Packages, Functions, Stored Procedures .
- Defining code components like Triggers to apply user defined restrictions in database as per client requirement.
- Developed complex queries to retrieve the data using having, group by.
- Involved in Sending Mail's , Rest Web Services , job scheduling in oracle.
- Documented business rules , functional and technical designs, test cases, and user guides .
- Involved in the debugging and error handling .
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Environment : Oracle9i/10g, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, TOAD, Windows XP, Oracle ERP
- Involved in Database Programming .
- Applying constraints, indexes to maintain data integrity while defining objects.
- Analyzed, designed and developed Packages , Procedures and Functions using Pl/SQL.
- Generating different types of complicated queries for reporting purpose.
- Involved in creation of Indexes , views , sequences and constraints .
- Developed numerous programs using PL/SQL and many packages to do the validations as per requirements.
- Enforcing data integrity using integrity constraints & database triggers .
- Creating and maintaining oracle schedulers for various maintenance and batch processes.
- Involved in creation of sequences for automatic generation of ID’s.
- Working on BIRT Reports (Making reports layout and respective queries for Projects).
- Loaded the data from flat files to the DB tables using SQL * LOADER .
- Understanding the requirements and carrying out impact analysis.
- KT sessions given to the team members on application functionality
- Responsible for the development , implementation .