- Experience in various modules of Oracle(EBS) E - Business Suite Application 10g/11i/R12, Oracle ERP, Inventory, Oracle Finance, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Warehouse Management, Order Management, Inventory Management, Procurement, Advanced Pricing.
- Rich experience in (Oracle Application Framework) OAF and ADF applications, customization of OAF, ADF Applications, extension and creation of new Applications in J Developer 10 and 11 using Java(J2EE/J2SE) and PL/SQL.
- Experience in Development and Enhancements of Forms, Reports, OAF/ADF UI pages, SOA Experience, Pl/SQL Workflows.
- Experience in Integration and migration using oracle business Intelligence and Reports Studio.
- Experienced in Creating and customization of Data Objects like Tables, procedures, functions, triggers, stored procedures, SQL scripts and packages using PL/SQL.
- Experience in Data Visualization and analysis using Tableau and SQL Reporting Services. Developed Interactive Dashboards and Stories using Tableau Desktop 9.3.
- Valuable experience with MY SQL, Oracle SQL, Microsoft SQL, PL/SQL, TeraData, Mongo DB, Redshift.
- Able to use different operating systems Windows, Ubuntu Linux, Mac OS.
- Experience in Using Different development environments like Net beans, J Developer, Eclipse, Tableau Desktop, Toad, SQL Plus, Putty, SVN(Subversion), Microsoft Access and Outlook
Confidential, Orlando, Florida
Oracle Application Developer
- Resolving Order to cash issue sin Supply chain and RMS Modules. Designed database, stored procedures, reports, and data input interfaces using PL/SQL and TOAD. Developed and deployed quality SQL codes, stored procedures, views, functions, triggers and jobs.
- Developed Oracle Forms and Reports in oracle 12g environment. Participated in Various Data Migration Tasks. Participates in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions proposed based on business Requirements.
- Analyzing day to day data from warehouse, providing Analysis and creating Complex Dashboards’ using Tableau Desktop Application.
- Experience in Data Integration using Oracle ETL Tool (ODI). Data integration from Oracle 11i to 12, transactional change data capture, data replication, transformations, and verification between operational and analytical enterprise systems.
- Experienced in Service now application workflow, Reports and Incident and Request and Change Management.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Good Expertise in developing applications using SQL, PL/SQL, Database Triggers, Stored Procedures, Oracle 11i/9i/8i and Developer 10g/6i (Forms 10g/6i, Reports 10g/6i). Good Expertise in PL/SQL
- Involved in creating new XML Reports using XML Publisher and customization of existing Reports, Forms and PL/SQL Procedures in Oracle Applications.
- Familiarity with Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) and Report making for Business Analysis.
- Hands on experience implementing and supporting Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-cash and plan-to -build processes in Oracle 11i/R12 applications.
Oracle Technical Consultant
- Developed Java based Oracle OAF/ADF (Application Interface API) Framework for Different Application in Oracle EBS Modules with excellent understanding of Oracle Workflow in Retail and Merchandising Industry.
- Involved in Full Cycle of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines and Using Agile Methods like Scrum and JIRA.
- Developed XML Reports using BI/XML Publisher and customization of existing Reports, Forms and PL/SQL Procedures in Oracle Applications
- Developed and customized Forms and reports, interfaces and extension for application. Using OAF and ADF technologies completely developed client server based applications
- Designed Scripts to Data Base Objects Tables, views, sequences, synonyms using TOAD and SQL Developer.
- Integrations of custom application with Oracle standard application modules and maintaining them throughout the Life Cycle
- As a part of Technology research exploring recent technologies and During UAT and Knowledge Sharing Sessions Developed Technical Documents MD 50,70,120.