- 18 years of experience supporting federal government contracts.
- Experienced in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, production support, and documentation.
- Result - driven, customer-focused and analytical software engineer with problem solving skills.
- Migrated Oracle Forms/Reports to Apex applications, designed/maintained/deployed Business Object Report universe and BO reports, designed/created/managed database, data warehouses using database administrative tool in Toad, PL/SQL and Informatica ETL, developed Oracle Forms and Reports - including software lifecycle development, testing, and quality assurance.
- Used ColdFusion creating daily automated email notifications.
- Used Agile techniques and Waterfall methodology. Supported successful CMMI Level 3 appraisal.
- Certified in Agile and CMMI Level 3.
- Participated in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle
- Implementation of Federal information system policies, including NIST 800.53, FISMA, the Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG), Configuration Management and Section 508 Compliance.
- BO and Data Visualization with Tableau.
- Experienced in Waterfall Methodologies.
- Oracle 11g/12C Enterprise Server DB
- Oracle Application Server 10.1.x.x
- Oracle Forms and Reports
- SQL Plus
- Java Script
- Visual Basic
- Quest Tool for Oracle Application Developers (TOAD) v11.6
- SQL Developer
- Business Objects
- Informatica PowerCenter, Data Transformation, Data Quality
- Microsoft Access
- Platinum DecisionBase
- DreamWeaver MX
- Office (2003, 2010)
- Internet Explorer (7, 8)
- Adobe Professional 10/8
- WinZip 9.x
- Secure Shell (SSH)
- Secure File Transfer Protocol
- Documentum eRoom
- Microsoft Visual SourceSafe
- HP Service Center 6.x
- Golden Gate
- Remote Desktop
- Reflection X
- Reengineered RRS to CATTS (CBER Activity Time Tracking system) using Oracle Apex, PL SQL and Business Object Report, it includes 10+ web applications to help Confidential \CBER 1000+ reviewers/supervisors to track/monitor the daily working hours over 80+ different activities with minimum charging hours down to 0.25 hr. Based on CATTS data processing created 25 quarterly run critical and complex BO Reports for the center management offices on resource and budget evaluation and planning, including mandated reports to Congress. CATTS was placed as CBER first priority project for year . It was successfully released to Production in July 2017.
- Supported BLT 510k submission migration from Oracle Form to Apex web application DST including business data analysis, requirement collection, data migration and testing.
- Worked closely with LIMS development team and provided LRS and LIMS data import/export processing including Lot Protocol, Sample, Progress and Testing information in Production to build up LIMS data foundation.
- Lead Developer of BLT system, deployed 5 major releases in Production to escalate BLT to a more safe, secured and reliable system, at the same time retired the old functionalities and screens. Also resolved more than 300 IM/ tickets in Confidential business user support ‘HP Service Center’/‘ServiceNow’ system to help users with the production issues, saved BLT business users considerable time to move forward with the daily business process.
- Creating BO reports for both Congress mandates and web publication request, established Oracle database scheduled BLT automated email notification system for business users to monitor and plan the daily works.
- Lead Developer of LRS system, deployed 6 major releases in Production significantly increased the business process. Automated the electronic Protocols load and review process, automated manufactures’ data-insert/update/delete process using manufacture submitted electronic readable Protocols, automated the lot progress and milestone calculation. Saved business users considerable effort to process the daily business and avoid human errors in data handling. As well migrated 21 daily run automated email notifications from Coldfusion scheduled jobs to Oracle database scheduled jobs providing business users monitoring the important operational data, file web links, protocol files and status of business review progress, contributed the great conveniences for LRS reviewer to start the daily work.
- Supported BLA, CRMTS, PTS and DATS software development including business data and requirements analysis, designing/developing Oracle Form/Report, BO Reports Universe design/update and BO reporting.
- Supported Oracle database from 11g to 12c, Oracle Form/Report from 10g to 11g.
- Used Agile techniques including daily standup, user stories, change request prioritization, continuous integration and Test Driven Development (TDD) to improve the Waterfall methodology. Supported successful CMMI Level 3 appraisal of LRS and BLT.
Technologies Used: Oracle Apex, Business Object Reports, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms/Reports, Informatica ETL, ColdFusion, Agile, MS Project
- Designed, established and developed FAD\CBER BLA data warehouse by initializing and creating Oracle OLAP database, managing database, using Informatica PowerCenter, Data Transformation, Data Quality transferring data from source database to target data warehouse, creating Informatica data transfer auto jobs and maintained data warehouse. Provided Confidential CBER management offices the historical and current analytical data to understand and analyze Biologic Licensing, Product and Submission Tracking statuses.
- Created BO universe reports on BLA OLAP data warehouse
- Developed new database functions, procedures and packages for business-critical applications including the Online Analytical Processing, Biologic License Application, and the Confidential ’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research Regulatory Meeting Management Tracking System to enhance the application quality, functionality and performance.
- As a lead team member developed 30+ new Oracle screens and reports for Lot Release System including Sample/Protocol Received and reviewed, Sample Tracking, Samples Requested, Sample Inventory and Delivery, Lot progress and Lot Milestones etc.. Greatly increased the electronic data maintenances for lot protocol receipt, tracking of movement and storage of samples received from manufacture sent to the Confidential laboratories. Significantly reduced the paper format data collection within LRS business.
- Supported Oracle database migrations from versions 8i through 10g, Oracle Forms 3.0 through 6i, and TOAD 7.0 through 9.10.
- Worked closely with CBER Electronic Document Room (EDR) team with LRS protocol submissions project creating Oracle forms, interactive database packages, functions and procedures between two systems.
- Actively participated in the CBER OIT Level 2 CMMI assessment and was responsible for CMMI Level 3
Technologies Used: Oracle Forms and Reports, PL/SQL, Informatica, databases managementdata warehouses design/development, Toad, Visual Basic, Windows, Visio
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
System Analyst\ Software Developer
- Created data warehouse database using OEM and MS batch import/export data to serve identical data on different servers.
- Wrote Oracle Programs and modified DecisionBase ETL scripts.
- Lead team on ODS data warehouse project Evaluation and Test on the business client’s side.
- Transformed, updated, manipulated, and loaded data between heterogeneous systems including Oracle 7/8, Sybase 11.02/11.05 , SQL/Server 6.05/7.0, and MS Access.
- Used ERwin CASE methodology to perform database modeling.
- Wrote SQL queries and statements, triggers, and PL/SQL procedures that provided the data of various interfaces to the Confidential Data Gateway.
- Automated electronic data transfer and used OEM to monitor database status.
- Managed daily operations for established software development process while Abacus obtained a CMMI Level 3 .
Technologies Used: Oracle PL/SQL, Erwin, Platinum DecisionBase, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Basic, Windows, Erwin, CMMI