- Having 13+ years experience in IT industry and 8+years experience in UAE which includes Oracle Applications 11i and R12. Mainly in software analysis, design, Confidential and Development of Oracle Applications 11i and R12.
- Good Functional knowledge in Oracle financials (AP, AR, GL,AP/AR NETTING,CM,FA), and SCM Modules.
- Excellent programming skills in SQL and PL/SQL, UNIX and Java.
- Strong Technical knowledge in developing new Reports, Interfaces, conversions, and Extensions using Form Personalization and customizations.
- Good working Knowledge on Oracle Discoverer and XML Publisher.
- Good working Knowledge on OA Framework.
- Implemented Oracle Financial (AP, AR, GL, FA, CM,iExpenses) Modules.
- Basic oracle applications DBA skills and oracle core DBA.
- Good technical writing skills using AIM methodology to prepare the deliverables.
- Willingness to learn new technologies to cope with the growing business needs.
- Strong Communication Skills and interpersonal skills to interact with the business users.
ERP Tool: Oracle EBS11i/12, Oracle Fusion Financial Moudless
ERP Module: SYSADMIN,Oracle General Ledger (GL), Oracle Payable (AP), Oracle Receivable (AR), Cash Management (CE), Fixed Assets (FA), AP - AR Netting, Oracle Advanced Global Intercompany System, (AGIS), CM, PO, OM, Oracle Sourcing,Oracle iProcurement, Purchasing, Core HRMS,SSHR,OTL
Development Tools: Oracle Forms 6i,Oracle Report 6i,PL/SQL, SQL,Visual Basic 6.0
Database: Oracle 10g/9i/8.0/7
Database Accessing: ADO OLEDB ODBC RDO and DAO
Operating System: Windows 2003, Windows 2000 and Windows NT Server 4.0
Business Intelligence Tools: Oracle Discoverer 9i Administrator, Oracle Discoverer 9i DesktopJava Tool: Java 2.0,JSP,Servlet,JDBC,Tomcat
- Analyze business requirements to identify testable conditions
- Develop or lead functional test planning based on business and functional requirements
- J ointly worked with the QA team in formulating the Test Cases & Test Scenarios
- Understand the organization’s business and gather business requirements
- Configured setups in Dev and QA Instances
- Worked on Automic Application Manager for monitoring UC4 Jobs
- Conduct data analysis and validation to ensure all system and application modifications meet the end user business requirements
- Test script creation (TE040) document for CRPs and UAT.
- Involved in Production setups based on BR100 and Status updating to onsite team, verified all the setups move to production as per BR100.
- Identify, document, communicate, support and follow through to resolution of defects
- Review requirements documents for accuracy and completeness and ensure coverage by appropriate test cases
- Partner with the developers in validation and resolution of problems in new and existing applications.
- Worked on OM to AR flow in Ansell Business Framework
- Involved in biweekly conference call with onsite team for UAT Progress
- Worked on the customization of SLA
- Worked on MD-50 Document for the requirement of interface
- Carrying out SIT, UAT, go-live activities and Post Confidential Support
- Liaison with Oracle for support on various critical issues
- Working as a Senior Consultant from Malaysia & Support Singapore clients
- Interacting with the business users gathering requirements and prepare future process model documentation
- Module owner for All Financial modules GL, AP, AR, FA&CE.
- Designing the COA and Organization structure.
- Configuration of Financial Modules
- Testing of functional business cycles
- Preparing of functional design documents MD50s
- Daily interaction with clients
- Solution design of business scenarios and Validating solutions in test environments
- Prepared the process flows for GL, AR & CM modules for CRP session and made it success and noting down the outcome of CRP sessions into BR030 and update BP080 accordingly
- Conducting CRP sessions
- Preparing User Manuals
- Perform Key user Trainings
- Identifying Test Scenarios, Scripts for Process Testing, Integration Testing and E2E Testing then executing the scripts
- Preparing of Test Scripts
- Responsible for preparation of configuration document
- Writing CV040 for conversion of Customers, Invoices, Receipts
- Responsible for Financial Data Migration objects. AP Suppliers, AP Open Invoices, AR Customers, AR Open Invoices and Fixed Assets and GL Balance sheet.
Sr. Financial Consultant
- Manage Project plan, Project Chart, Project Mile Stones, Project Dead line
- Business Process Study, reengineering & Documentation
- Designing the Chart of Account Structure.
- Identifying the Cost elements
- Master data preparation
- Team management
- Reporting to Project Manager & Project Owner.
- Business Process mapping.
- Monitoring Core functionality & customization,
- Defining reporting Ledgers in GL
- Configuring AP/AR/CE/FA modules
- Interfaces between legacy system and Oracle Modules
- Supporting and Managing Oracle Sourcing application
- Define the setup for Buyer Organization and Buyer User for Sourcing
- Monitoring the key Workflow for Oracle Sourcing and PO
- Customize the standard functionality based on the business requirements
- Managing application services and Scheduling concurrent programs
- Creating the monthly Dashboard reports
- Uploading the supplier catalogues
- Having good experience in P2P (Procurement to Pay) and O2C (Order to Cash) business.
- Involved in couple of Confidential of Project Accounting and Financials (GL, AR, AP, CE and FA) modules on R12.
- Prepared Mapping document BR.030 and setup document BR.100 and MD050 documents for all the customizations.
- Scheduling, monitoring, and error correction activities for Oracle AR & GL module processes.
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable & Subsidiary Ledger period performing Month end /Year end close activities
- Involve in functional issues and setup issues as per the company’s requirements.
- Supporting and solving day to day end users problems and performing period end reconciliations.
- Provides system applications and operations support, user support and training, business process review and consultation and Confidential for unique business solutions
- Configuration and setup for AP, CE, AR, GL and FA modules.
- Defining and reviewing Functional specification to Application and Reports.
- Prepare RD050,BR100 documents and get verified by user.
- Played a Functional Lead role in Reconciliation Migrated Sub ledger data with migrated Trial Balance.
- Coordination and support with core team of users during the System Confidential
- Support the user in Month end, Quarter end and Year end Period Closing Activity.
- Raising Service Request with Oracle and communicate with them till the issue get Resolved.
- Generating reports in FSG (Financial Statement Generator)
- Worked on all phase of the project life-cycle:
- Gathered all business requirements.
- Designed training materials to bring users up to speed with the standard system functionality.
- Performed an initial configuration of the system to support training and demonstration activities.
- Final design incorporated business processes throughout the Support organization.
- Completed configuration and setup to meet these needs.
- Three cycles of testing performed: conference room pilots (CRP’s) 1 and 2 and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Trained super-users.
- Supported all go-live activities.
ConfidentialAnalysis & documentation
- Understand business process, study and analyze workflow to design solutions (as-is, to-be analysis & documentation)
- Conduct gap analysis, assess scope of studies & suggest solution through e-business suite
- Implemented General Ledger to Process all transactions for consolidation and month end close.
- Designing of financial statement Reports in Oracle General Ledger’s
- Financial Statement Generator FSG, Preparation of Financial Statement Generator FSG Reports specification Documentation
- Set up party for sales, product, and transaction fiscal classifications and explain how these classifications impact tax processing
- Closely work with AR and AP business team for set ups and configurations such as vendors lists, bank accounts & payment terms
- Creation of tax codes for the company from AP and AR perspective for Sales & Use, VAT
- Manage party tax profiles, configuration owners, and service providers
- Reconciliation of sub-ledgers, preparing & maintaining cash book, receipt & payment vouchers
- Led BR 100 documentation on General Ledger, Accounts Payable (AP), and AR modules.
- Collaborated with users to designed Accounts Payable (AP) system to track all forms of payment.
- Troubleshoot any problems arising in Confidential process & conduct training for users
DRIVE DATA ANALYSIS
- This software provides an efficient method to analyze and interpret the field data obtained from on road fuel consumption tests and develop an algorithm.
- This software will calculate Gear Ratio, Acceleration, Vehicle Velocity, Distance for a given input details.
- This software is based on the Oracle External Tables Concepts.
- Based on the algorithms it shows compensations of output. It provides various report options to know about the drawing stored in the database. It shows the output in graphical forms.
- This software stores the engineering drawing inside the database. User can store any type of engineering drawing.
- After storing the drawings, they can retrieve by specified criteria. If they want to modify the drawing, they can open in AUTOCAD through this software.
- It provides the report for number of drawings stored per day, how many drawings are related to a particular product. It provides various report options to know about the drawing stored in the database.
- It shows the output in graphical forms. The declarations and source program are then compiled and linked with the ODBMS to produce the running application. The application accesses a new or existing database, whose types must conform to the declarations.
- Databases may be shared with other applications on a network; the ODBMS provides a shared service for transaction and lock management, allowing data to be cached in the application.
- Data integration solution that provides organizations with the flexibility, reliability and agility to respond quickly to new data integration requirements, consolidate vendors, standardize on one integration solution and reduce the overall cost of data integration.
Environment: Windows 2003 Server, forms 6i, oracle 9i
- This project contains 4 modules. They are Payroll Module, Establishment Module, Budget and Expenditure, Personnel Modules.
- This Project for government accounting officer, in addition it provides GPF Account, Income Tax Calculation. It has user-friendly reports. It has fully automated account system.
- It has all ledger formats like General Account Ledger, GPF Ledger, Non-Government Money Ledger, Cash Book, Petty Cash Book and Establishment Ledger, Service Book Ledger, Loans and Advance Ledger.
Environment: VB 6.0, MS SQL Server 7.0, Oracle Database, Oracle Forms and Oracle Report