- 3 years and 10 months experience in development, deployment and testing of Oracle SOA and OSB components.
- Knowledge on carrying out Integration with Micro - Focus, Mainframe, JDE and multiple legacy systems.
- I am well versed with following:
- Oracle SOA Suite and 11g/12c: Including BPEL and various Adapters
- Oracle Service bus 11g/12C: Including Proxy Services, Business Services, Message Flow/ Pipeline Activities, XSLT/MFL Transformations.
- Expertise in providing a complete deliverable including containment of scope, Interface development, Development of Services, Testing, Technical documentation, Training and Knowledge Transfer
- Effective result-oriented team player with good analytical and debugging skills and highly motivated towards learning new technologies
Oracle Fusion Administration: SOA Suite 11g /12c, Oracle Service bus 11g/12c, WebLogic Server 11g/12c, weblogic console, enterprise manager console, BPEL, Web Services
Integration Technologies: Oracle Fusion MW BPEL, Oracle Service Bus 12c
Web Technologies: XML, XPATH, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, XSLT,DVM, XQuery, HTTP,HTML
IDE: Oracle JDeveloper 11g and 12c, Eclipse
Tools/Adapters: DB Adapter, File Adapter, SOAP adapter, REST Adapter, JMS adapter, HTTP adapter, Mediators, SOAP UI, putty, WinSCP, Tortoise SVN, Tortoise GIT, BMC Remedy, Hermes JMS, VMware, Citrix
Database: Oracle DB,SQL Server
Technology: Oracle SOA 12c, Oracle Service Bus 12c, EJB, JAVA Custom code
- Developed, tested and delivered the SOA/OSB interfaces
- Developed interfaces which are getting use to send email, get CIBIL score, send file, write file, extract data from different systems
- Involved in making technical specification documents and Unit test cases.
- Handled change requests in existing interfaces
- Developed, deployed SOA/OSB Interfaces using adapters (File, Database, REST (XML, JSON), SOAP, BPEL, partner links (WSDLs), process activities (Receive, Assign, While, Reply, Invoke, If, email, for loop) and XSLT Transformations
- Developed audit service and generic error handler service
- Integrated solution with JDE 9.1.
- Developed 40+ interfaces which take up data from real time events/database/file and host to either queues or database or file as per the functional requirement.
- Involved in making technical specification Documents and Unit test cases
- Involved primarily in the development of the end to end SOA/OSB
- Interfaces as per the coding standards
- Designed the canonical XML Schemas and doing transformations with XSLT.
- Developed, deployed SOA Interfaces using adapters (JMS, File and DB), BPEL, partner links (WSDLs), process activities.
Technology: Oracle SOA 11g,Oracle Service bus 11g
- Involved in bug fixing, upgrading and testing of existing system.
- Used components of SOA includes BPEL, WSDLs, XSDs, Transformation (XSLT), Database Adapter and JMS adapter
- Documented the fixed bugs
Technology: Oracle Service Bus 11g, Java, EJB
- Integrated IMEX, Micro focus and Mainframe system using Oracle Service bus
- Developed middleware services using Message flows for proxy services, configured business services, data transformation using XQuery and MFL
- Deployed OSB Services on different environments by using standard tools and procedures like Jenkins and tortoise GIT
- Used BMC Remedy for Incident Management, Service Request Management.
- Communicated with many parties for requirement gathering, data analysis, development and testing purposes
- Responsible for Deployment, Maintenance and Documentation and testing of middleware services
- Developed customized solutions in java where out-of-box features of the middleware product were found insufficient to meet need
- Provided Support for application and System integration testing
- Fixed bugs, implemented changes requests during development and testing phases
Technology: Oracle SOA Suite 12c
- Installation of SOA 12c
- Development of SOA composite including new features and functionalities
- Worked on Scheduler (ESS), Managed File transfer (MFT) and BAM Dashboard.