- I am computer systems professional working in the industry for over 20 years.
- I enjoy working on critical systems support, Cisco Communications Manager, Avaya voice systems and the systems that make a business work.
- My additional skills include project management and organizational skills.
- I work very well with both local and international teams having traveled across the US, EMEA and South America.
- My ideal work environment would include domestic and international travel at a supportive, team oriented and corporative organization.
- Adept at problem solving and thrives working individually and as part of a team.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager including Cisco ICMSIP, H323
- Windows Server OS
- Windows Office Applications
- Microsoft SQL
- Avaya Contact Center
- Linux OS
- Cisco Networking
- Server OS deployment
- Oracle Middleware
- Project Management
- Computer Operations
- Troubleshooting And Repair Of Computer Systems
- Server Hardware Support
- PC Hardware Support
- Microsoft Office Products
Confidential, Austin, TX
Installation and Upgrade Technician
- Interfaced closely with the project managers to ensure timelines were met
- Deploy Cisco UCS B and C series servers for application virtualization using VMware
- Build and audit Windows and Linux servers
- Install voice gateways
- Install Cisco UCCE product suite. This role required on - site travel or performing the deployment/upgrade remotely (work from home)
- Additional projects included driving across the state of Texas upgrading all the Office Of Attorney General Child Support offices from their current network to AVPN. 80 offices were completed in a 3.5 month period
- Support over 80 clients as a software support engineer
- Clients are based across the US and Canada
- Developed standardized documentation for maintaining, adding and removing client side features
- Support of Cisco voice gateways
- Vendor management
- Internal training for part of the Cisco voice suite.
Confidential, Round Rock, Texas
Oracle Middleware Support Engineer
- Supported over 50 Oracle Weblogic JVM Servers running business tools including sales, support, customer service and most internal business applications including payroll and other HR applications at a senior level role.
- Project manager for several VP projects including a POC of CA Wily monitoring tool and also support for several other monitoring tools being tested at Confidential.
- Reduced the number of backlogged issues from over 1000 to less than 50.
- Trained team, both in Round Rock and Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) on resolving issues and closing incidents.
- Performed after hour’s upgrades and deployments of Oracle software.
- Worked with server engineering team on moving all Oracle applications from physical servers to VM solutions
- Moved all Oracle solutions built on Windows servers to Linux based VM servers
- Continued support of voice systems through my transition to my Oracle support role training my team in Brazil to effectively take over responsibility for ownership of this critical tool.
Telecom Support Engineer
- Project manager of projects from a few thousand and upward with all projects coming in on time and under budget
- Installed and Support the Cisco ICM on 140 Windows 2003 and 2008 servers located in the United States, India, Europe, South America, Central Americas, Canada and Morocco
- Installed and supported Avaya telecom systems across Confidential ’s global call centers
- Dispatched to migrate acquisitions from their telecom environment to Confidential ’s standard
- Provide system design validation and delivery, project management, deployment and troubleshooting of Cisco IP Telephony solutions, including CTI and SIP
- Integration of Cisco Call Manager, Nortel SL-100 and Avaya
- Expert experience in the installation and maintenance of the Cisco ICM platform
- Provide 24/7 support of Confidential ’s voice network including assisting all regions with issue resolution.
- Remote monitoring of all voice systems
- Performed quarterly disaster recovery testing
- Maintained server inventory for all telecom systems
- Application management including support of SQL
- Ensured data integrity verifying security procedures are followed
- Provide recommendations on information technology equipment
Middleware Project Manager
- Functioned as Project Manager to replace and upgrade telecom systems including call routing and a migration from the AT&T network to local systems to better manage customer data.
- Installed and deployed Cisco ICM pre and post call routing during the three month project
- Interfaced all voice systems with ICM providing more accurate customer call delivery to over 10, 000 insurance agent/offices
- Analyzed voice traffic
- Created a disaster recovery plan