To be committed and perform at the highest level of potential, satisfaction and subsequently making success a habit in the challenging environment. While being resourceful, innovative and I can learn, acquire domain knowledge and effectively utilize my IT and related experience.
- I have total experience of 5+ years’ experience in IT industry as Oracle Hyperion Functional Consultant in that 1 year 6 Months as Financial Analyst in KPO industry.
- Experience in providing production support, maintenance and development of HFM.
- Expertise in the functionality of various modules of HFM, Smart - View and HFR
- Strong experience in modules like Journals, Metadata, Web-grids, Web-forms, ICP Member list and Task list.
- Experience in HFR like modifying the report, export and import between the Environments.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal competencies along with detail-oriented and problem solving skills in the technology arena.
- Working with multiple global teams for successful project execution and implementation.
- Hands-on technically contribute to process and technology for the assigned delivery assignment.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows XP Professional 64, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Linux.
Languages: Visual Basics.
Databases: Oracle (Toad)
Web Applications/Servers: Oracle Hyperion Financial management
Tools: Visual Studio, SQL loader, Visual Basic 6.0.
- Have undergone trainings on soft skills like People interaction, Effective communication; Team building, Time management, Presentation skills, Personal Grooming and Business Etiquette Email writing etc.
- Have undergone advance training of MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Hyperion Financial Management
- Hyperion Smart view
- Hyperion Financial Reporting and etc.
Technology: Oracle HFM 220.127.116.11
- Creating an application and selecting the dimensions according to business requirements.
- Participated in building Metadata.
- Designing Data Entry Forms by using Web Application and creating Grids As per the requirement.
- Managing ownership of data and setting the display options.
- Creating Smart View Templates
- Created Standard and Recurring Journals for the Adjustments in the Accounts.
- Experience in ICP module.
- Involved in creation of various reports by using Hyperion Reports.
- Experience in Loading and extraction task like Metadata, Data, Security and Rules.
- Experience in Creation of Journals and journal templates for doing the adjustments.
- Experience in creating member lists.
- Experience in creating the data grids as peer the requirement.
- Experience in creating and modifying the reports as per the requirement.
- Experience in creating the smart view templates.
Technology: Oracle HFM 18.104.22.168
Associate Functional Consultant
- Use task lists
- Use data grids
- Use data entry forms
- Use Journals
- Implement intercompany reporting in HFM
- Financial Reporting Studio
- Explain and use the basic features of Financial Reporting Studio
- Explain and use relationship functions in report creation
- Use end user report functionality and features
- Supporting Tools of FM
- Financial Data Quality Management
Technology: Mainframe - LPS Application
- Presenting MPR details to the team
- Conduct risk awareness, Floor huddle PKT programs to the team members
- Training for new team members
- Internal Audit support before state side audit to the team
- Maintain Production and RPH reports for the team.
- Handled team in the absence of Team lead
- Knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint sharing to the team.