- Oracle Applications Techno Functional Consultant with more than 10 years of experience.
- Experience in Support, Upgrade, Development, enhancements, customizations and maintenance of Oracle Applications (R12 and 11i) in the modules like Order Management, Inventory, Oracle Purchasing, BOM, GL, AP, System Administration etc.
- Strong expertise in Oracle Application RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions) development using the Development Suite/tools (like Forms, Reports, PL/SQL,, SQL*Loader, PL/SQL Developer, Toad, SQL*plus, UTL Files etc.).
- Strong in PL/SQL coding, stored procedures, Functions and triggers.
- Design and Development of various interfaces, Forms and Reports, PL/SQL SOAP API for web service
- Demantra enhancements
- Experience leading an offshore team and well versed with AIM - SDLC methodologies.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A highly motivated, energetic individual and a team player with excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to learn new technology or application.
ERP Applications: Oracle EBS R12 /11i
Modules: Financials -- (GL, AP, AR)Supply Chain -- (OM,INV,PO)
Languages/Frameworks: SQL, PL/SQL
GUI/Tools: Forms 10g/6i, SQL*Loader, SQL*Plus, SQL Developer, Toad, VSS, PVCS
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MySQL, MS Access
Reporting Tools: Reports 10g/6i, XML/BI Publisher, Oracle Discoverer 10g/9i, Workflow builder, Optio 7.8
Principal Support Engineer
- Handling service requests that come from across the globe from the customer base that Oracle supports. Communicating with customers spread geographically including US, UK, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Australia, New Zealand to understand their issues and get a better hand at their problems.
- Worked in GL module of Oracle Financials and got a very good hand over the functional aspects of Oracle Financial modules.
- Resolving the issues faced by customers in Oracle Applications by debugging the underlying code.
- In case of defect in the standard Oracle product, my responsibility includes reproducing the scenario locally and logging bug with the development team, getting patch fix and passing it on to customers.
- Leading offshore technical team
- Analyzing and Understanding Requirements and effort estimation
- Design solution and documenting technical and functional specifications.
- Coding and Development of the solution with performance tuning considerations.
- Interacting with DBA’s for performance review and recommendations.
- Preparing Test cases and scripts. Deployment and Monitoring in Production.
- Development of new Order Management and Finance Interfaces and reports
- Enhancement and end-to-end development and testing of new SCM/MFG, Finance processes, reports and forms. Development of BI (XML) publisher reports
- Technical Design and Documentation, Unit Testing.
- Mentoring and assigning work to team members
- Analysis of the enhancement requests or bug fixes (I2R).
- Monitoring of the jobs, which run between C3 and xelus.
- Resolving cases raised by application users relating to planning, inventory and order management.
- Supporting IT business users and resolving queries and issues.
- Development of a label printing Procedure to determine the disposition information for the received items - eliminating the down version/scrapable items.
- Created SOAP API and package to access the web-service
- Creation of a procedure to invoke the web-service to get the item attributes like Min-repairable version, Country of origin and rohs flag.
- Modification of the Disposition maintenance form to include the new feature to maintain the min repairable version for the item.
- End to end testing of RMA receiving and label printing process.
- End to end testing from creation of repair orders to flow of data from C3 to xelus (planning tool) and back to c3. Validate order information fed to xelus.
- The upgrade involved changes to interfaces in Confidential Service system (c3) which interfaces with Xelus.
- Worked on modification/updation of all the interfaces between the Service system(c3) and xelus which were impacted due to the changes in the latest xelus version.
- Involved in end to end Integration testing of the c3 and xelus system.
- Worked on Order Management and Shipping modules of Oracle Apps.
- Basically worked in Confidential Custom Shipping application ISS which interfaces with OM and shipping modules of Oracle Apps.
- Development and testing of complex interfaces and Forms for the Confidential Shipping System(ISS).
- Integration testing which involved entire order management cycle testing.
- Prepare the analysis, design documents for the objects.
- Responsible for the build and unit level testing of the objects.
- Customizations of the crucial processes like Global Check Processing. This involved the globalization of the standard payment processing.
- Customization of many standard 11i forms and PL/SQL as per the 10.7 customization.
- Packaging the objects in PVCS (Version control tool) and delivering the objects in the given timeline.
- Prepared setup documents for the objects with setup changes.
- Documentation on the tables changes from 10.7 to 11i for finance modules, which indicates the table and column level changes. Provide post GO-LIVE support to resolve the issues.
- Object analysis, Prepare design documents, Custom object upgrade and development.
- Worked on timecard notification Alerts and pls as a part of upgrade from 11.5.3 to 11.5.9.
- Handling Enhancement and Maintenance Requests, monitor and Fix the Finance issues on a daily basis
- Worked on reports like Intercompany Invoice Report, Account Payables Trial Balance Report, Credit Card Transaction Validation Report and IAC AR OE Invoice Print