- WebLogic Server 11g, 12c
- Oracle IAM, Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11gR1, 11gR2PS3
- Oracle Internet Directory (OID) 11g
- Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) 11g
- Oracle IAM, Oracle Access Manager (OAM 10g, 11g)
- Identity Federation
- Active Directory
- PowerShell Automation
Confidential, Foster City, CA
IAM Administrator and Architect
- Designed the approach to implement Light Weight Audit (LWA) in Oracle IAM domain replacing the Legacy Audit.
- Eliminated the need to backup several GBs of audit data followed by data purge every fortnight especially during period close activities (Unix Recons).
- Saved the time and effort needed to plan the backup database storage capacity.
- Reduced the overhead of coordinating between Business & database team periodically.
- Scaled up IAM SOA server in the SOA cluster to enhance the system load performance and scalability.
- JVM performance, Hence system throughput improved immensely.
- Heap dump analysis using MAT (Memory Analyzer Tool) verified the reduction in Java Heap Space usage from 8GB to 2GB.
- WebLogic server performance tuning, JVM Issues
- IAM System health check
- DB storage capacity planning
- Audit Purge and backup
- Production P1 Issues RCA and situation report creation
- Change Request Management
- SOA composites/workflows troubleshooting
- Security policies and security protocol (SSL, TLS) implementation
Confidential. Sunnyvale, CA
IAM Solutions Architect
- I designed the IAM solution to handle the data redundancy issues and implement data synchronization.
- Enterprise security vulnerabilities, provisioning, reconciliation, password management, identity certification, identity audit and SSO requirements were addressed by Implementing the custom approach for end to end IAM solution.
- I worked with my project stake holders to collect Business requirements, performed Fit - Gap Analysis - mapping to technical requirements, developed IAM strategy and implementation approach, problem definition, design, implementation, testing and post implementation support.
- Created Project timelines and tracked the progress.
- Worked on Linux OS pre-requisites, IAM installation, Configuration, OIM-AD connector implementation, OIM administration, OIM Adapters, AD configuration, OIM customizations using Design Console, RBAC, Oracle SSO, SSL and OIM database schema.
- Worked on system administration automation using Microsoft scripting language PowerShell. Supported Production system post go-Live using UNIX shell scripts.
- Reduced data Redundancy of 3000 users by implementing OID and synchronizing it with Active Directory.
- Implemented Single Sign On within the enterprise which enabled 5,000 + users to authenticate once while accessing 20 plus internal applications
- Automated the effort to manually create 5000 + user data in AD using IAM
- Enabled SSL to secure application access by 500 + external users/partners
Confidential, Scotts Valley, CA
Fusion Middleware (IAM) Business Analyst
- Gathered business requirements and mapped them into technical requirements for IAM solution.
- Coordinated with 20+ business teams to unblock progress, prioritize tasks & meet milestones.
- Created & maintained a daily & weekly dashboard to track project progress.
- Conducted Proof of Concept Testing.
- Created Test cases to support POC.
- Identified the best suited product to meet the enterprise IAM requirements.
- Product selection criteria was based on Security compliance, Load handling capacity, Cost, Federation support and Cloud support.
- Performed EBS relinking, cloning, patching, adadmin, Database & Techstack upgrades on EBS 11i, R12 & 12.1 on UNIX, Linux, AIX, HP, Tru64, Solaris & Windows.
- Worked on Oracle AS 10g & 11g installation, configuration, integration, automation.
- Worked on DB upgrades and Technology stack upgrades.
- Worked on Oracle Fusion Middleware products WLS, OIM, OAM, OID, and Web Center with configuration scenarios like SSL, Clustered config and HA architecture.
Product Development, Informatica & Oracle Warehouse Builder
- Worked on system development project in Oracle Data Warehousing
- Worked on OWB & Informatica ETL tools with clients Finland & Australia.