Enthusiastic, career - oriented and accomplished application developer with over ten years of experience and knowledge of architecting and developing Oracle ERP applications, including NetSuite. Seeking a contract opportunity as a senior manager to utilize my skills and knowledge in a renowned organization and contribute to a successful project.
Confidential, Manassas Park, VA
- Provide support, administrative, and consulting service to current cloud ERP customers, by enhancing their cloud instance.
- Manage NetSuite and Oracle Cloud ERP Projects.
- Engage with both NetSuite and Oracle Cloud customers to enhance their application by making customizations, creating reports, auditing and configuring roles and workflows.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Senior Solution Consultant
- Participate in all Pre-Sales activities, such as RFP responses, conducting workshops, delivering demos, etc.
- Design, validate, and present Oracle Cloud solution concepts in Oracle Fusion demo environment, future direction, according to customer’s requirements
- Deliver scripted demo on Oracle Cloud ERP, with a focus on Financials and Procurement, analytics, workflow, configuration, and data integration.
- Conduct customer Health Checks/Discoveries and access customer’s system current state and their readiness for Oracle’s Cloud ERP platform.
- Work with Sales Reps and Product Development to ensure customer’s concerns are addressed.
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Provide consultative services to companies and organizations and guide them in solving complex issues surrounding system implementation, customization, and application and data optimization.
- Contribute to the delivery of client solutions by engaging in system analysis, assessment, implementation and delivery of Oracle Cloud Fusion and NetSuite applications.
- Engage in meetings and work sessions with clients to understand their organization’s technical need through requirement gathering and design.
- Deliver solutions through system upgrades, performance tuning, or process reengineering, as appropriate.
- Participate in proposal and lead generation efforts to capture new accounts.
- Mentor and contribute to the growth of Associates and Senior Associates.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- I was responsible for all technical efforts of the project, including data migration, workflow setup, testing, among other tasks.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- I was the technical lead on the project, in charge of setup, data migration, custom integrations, form/record customization and Suitescript.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- I was brought onto the project to support those efforts in order to successfully complete the implementation.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
PeopleSoft & ASP.NET Developer
- Assigned the tasks of building application tables, pages, components and reports to conform to client requirements.
- Responsible for developing code for PeopleSoft Campus Solutions modules and unique complex functions in accordance with business needs.
- PeopleSoft Campus Solutions development of custom interface for flat file extracts for Confidential Vendor.
- Developed and maintained setup components for Transcript Request Form through PeopleSoft XML Publisher.
- Supported Student Records, Recruiting and Admissions modules on production issues.
- Maintained a Microsoft WCF Web Service application, used to synchronize data between multiple applications, by utilizing WSDLs and data transfers using xml SOAP messages.
- Created multiple scheduled reports and ad-hoc reports on the counts and errors of the web service transactions using SQL Server stored procedures, table triggers and sql jobs.
Confidential, Dumfries, VA
- Conducted analysis on the Total information Gateway for Enterprise Resources (TIGER) web portal application for the United States Marine Corps.
- Designed Use Case diagrams and workflow diagrams for functional requirements documentation.
- Provide Tier two support for application issues and bugs.
- Developed test plans to facilitate quality assurance standards, and help mitigate migration errors.
Software Systems Analyst
- Worked as a Task Lead to conduct requirements gathering and analysis for the Facility Maintenance module of the JDIS system.
- Developed and reviewed functional requirement documents to meet system release deliverables.
- Created systems specifications and interact with developers to create system enhancement designs.
- Researched items in the bug list for validity, gathered requirements and scheduled development on their fix.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
Programmer Analyst, Staff
- Worked as part of a development team to deliver customizations and enhancement for better business processes and maintain the PeopleSoft Application while improving server efficiency by fine-tuning code and processes.
- Assisted with application upgrade project using Change Assistant to upgrade Financials Supply Chain module from version 8.0 to version 8.9.
- Supported PeopleSoft Expense, Accounts Payables and General Ledger modules on production issues.
- Coordinated the User Acceptance Testing of enhancements, change management and migration with the FSMs and Systems Operations team.