- 8 years experience in the field of Oracle Technical Consulting.
- Extensive experience in various modules in Oracle Applications with major focus in Order Management (OM), Inventory (INV), General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Purchasing (PO), BOM, Work in Process (WIP), Cost Management (CST), Enterprise Asset Management(EAM), Fixed Assets (FA), Projects and property Manager (PA).
- Technically proficient in RICEW components (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflows).
- Expertise on designing and implementing Oracle Alerts and Lookups.
- Good Knowledge in customizing existing OAF Screens, forms and reports as per business needs using OAF Substitutions.
- Performed User and Administration responsibilities in Discoverer.
- Experienced in Customizing Oracle Forms with Forms Personalization.
- Experienced in Customizing Oracle reports and developing new reports by using Oracle Report 10g and XML Publisher (BI Publisher).
- Developed new Concurrent Programs, Custom Forms, Reports and Flex Field Customizations.
- Well versed with client server environment and tools like SQL Plus, PL/SQL, SQL Loader, Toad, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Workflow, Discoverer and modified the formats using XML publisher for customizations as per client specification.
- Experience in importing data from legacy systems to Oracle Applications using Oracle Interfacing, Data LOADER, Oracle packaged APIs etc.
- Expertise in requirement analysis, system design, Data Flow Designs, support, development, testing, documentation and design reviews.
- Experience in customizing oracle workflows such as the PO approval process, Order/Line Flow to send user notifications based on the business requirement.
- Fair knowledge of Performance Tuning, UNIX shells scripting.
- Write technical design documents for conversions, extensions, interfaces, and reports. Troubleshoot issues, including creation/follow - up of Oracle service requests (SRs).
- Excel in team collaboration, quick adaptation and problem solving with good communication skills.
- Oracle FlexCube Core Banking Application.
- Oracle FlexCube Debugging.
- Oracle FlexCube Form Validations.
- Oracle FlexCube applying new Patchsets.
- Oracle FlexCube EOD Monitoring.
- A very organized worker, able to priorities and respect deadlines.
- Focus on task or performance rather than personality when supervising.
- Communication Skills, demonstrate oral, written, presentation, and listening abilities.
- Teamwork Skills, working cooperatively and collaboratively with diverse people to seek their opinions to achieve a common goal and shares credit.
- Analytical Skills, ability to synthesize information and form Conclusions.
Senior Technical Consultant
- Phase 2 Implementation of Oracle FlexCube Core Banking System.
- EOD Monitoring and Supporting.
- Applying New Patchsets/Releases.
- Data Migration from Legacy Systems.
- Creating and designing BIP reports.
- PLSQL scripts (validations-data uploading...Etc).
- Creating and designing new RAD screens.
Senior Oracle Application Technical Consultant
- Design new Custom solution and extensions (Bill of Quantity).
- Design Reports and forms as required.
- Design workflows from scratch and assign them with Confidential .
- Adding Forms Validations as required (Forms Personalization).
- Customize SS Pages (Iprocurement).
- Customize PO Requisition Account Generator WF.
- Projects Uploading using API.
- Budget lines API.
- Reports in (Projects - Property and Fixed Assets Modules).
- ADI to Create Purchase Requisitions.
- Multiple Personalizations for Fixed assets and Projects Modules.
- Upgrading from 11I to R12.2.
- Adjusting Custom Technical Reports-Forms to work on new Release.
- Supporting Going Live after upgrade.
- Implement Oracle R12.2 (Financial - Supply Chain - HR).
- Responsible for all technical development tasks in finance and Supply Chain (Reporting - Personalization - OAF adjustments - Workflows -AMEs - Alerts).
- Upload Master Data.
- Purchase requisition Confidential Hierarchy.
- Purchase Order Confidential hierarchy.
- Adjusting Account Generator for PO-PR.
- Support Going Live.
Oracle Developer and application Support
- Customization of Oracle standard reports to suit the business needs of different departments.
- Development of new report to meet the reporting needs of different users and departments.
- Use of all available Oracle reporting tools including report builder, xml-publisher and Oracle Discoverer.
- Design, development and testing of Oracle applications customizations and personalization as needed by the implementation (e.g. workflow customization, form personalization, Oracle alerts).
- Design, develops and test applications needed to integrate Oracle e-business suite with other legacy applications or third-party applications.
- Assist in data conversion and upload process by providing necessary tools or applications using the Oracle APIs, Interface tables or Data loaders.
Oracle Application Technical Consultant
- Leading a team of 4 Fresh Graduate Developers.
- Train new Employees.
- Assign and schedule Tasks to team.
- Design and implement of HR, Payroll and people management stand alone application.
- Design and develop of New Alerts and Work flows to automatically send notifications e-mails.
- Design a cycle for Company Documents that Prints Automatically with any transaction.
- Personalize required OAF pages as required.
- Design custom workflows to serve the business.
- Design multiple forms for internal departments (Technical office and Account Payables) and merge them with standard EBS forms.
Senior Oracle Application Technical Consultant
- Develop Custom Reports for EAM module.
- Adjust Oracle Standard Reports.
- Create Work Flows for EAM Module.
- Create Confidential approvals for EAM module.
- Upload EAM Master Data using APIs, Interface tables and Data loader.
- Personalize OAF pages (maintenance super user work order release).
- Upload Customers Data.
- Upload AR Open Balances.
- Design Custom AR invoice Form.
- Develop custom ADI to upload AR Invoice Data.
- Participate on HRMS module implementation
- Upload HRMS Employees Data.
- Design vacations approval workflow.