- Senior Developer, Analyst, and Consultant with more than 20 years of global experience leading major Oracle technology integration and support initiatives.
- Establishes, leads, and supports projects responsible for the design, implementation, and support of Oracle ERP solutions.
- Experience includes implementation and support assignments specializing in Oracle Procurement and Financial Modules for many industries, including Government, Transportation, Mining, Distribution, Metallurgy, Electronics Manufacturing, Civil Construction & Engineering, Electric Utilities, Higher Education, and others. Develops new software and systems aligned to unique business requirements.
- Led technical teams responsible for an Oracle 11. .1.3 upgrade, successfully completing the project on - time and below budget, while managing the requirements of business stakeholders, internal development teams, and external consultants.
- Researched and implemented new technologies for Confidential: BI Publisher, OAF, custom Web ADI, and also educated team members in the proper implementation and administration of new technologies.
- Redesigned nightly batch processing routines, which reduced running times by 50%, eliminated conflicts with the DBA and Data Warehouse procedures, and greatly improved the efficiency of routine system processes.
- Designed and implemented a complex application used to manage system migration processes, mitigating the need for off-the-shelf products to save operational costs.
- Developed and integrated Oracle Workflow, OID, Oracle Portal and the Hummingbird EDRMS document management system, conducting extensive system design efforts in a heterogeneous environment.
- Supported a Russian Localization of Oracle E-Business Suite, a high-profile project coordinated between the leading Russian consulting companies, Oracle CIS, and offshore Oracle development team in India.
ERP SYSTEMS: Oracle E-Business Suite 11i /R12, AOL, Procure-to-Pay (ICX, PO, INV, AP, CM), EDI Gateway, GL, SLA, PA, GMS, AR, FA, iExpenses, OM, QP, EAM, WIP, BOM (15 Years of Experience)
ORACLE DEVELOPMENT TOOLS: Developer 2.1-10g (Forms and Reports), JDeveloper 9i-10g, XML/BI Publisher, Discoverer, Workflow Builder 2.6, Message Designer 2.6, PL/SQL Developer, SQL Developer, Toad, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Designer 6i, Headstart 6.5 for Oracle Apps 11i
APPLICATIONS & FRAMEWORKS: OAF, XML Gateway, Oracle AQ, Web ADI, OID/LDAP, XML/XSLT
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE: Oracle Discoverer 4-10g
CASE TOOLS: Oracle Designer 6/6i, MS Visio
DBMS: Oracle 7.3-12c (20 Years of Experience)
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Linux, UNIX Sun Solaris, HP-UX, MS Windows, MS DOS
VERSION CONTROL: Tortoise SVN, StarTeam, CVS, VSS, RCS, Oracle Designer Repository/SCM
- Led the preparation of the 12.1.3 to 12.2 upgrade; researched incompatibilities in custom code with the 12.2 editioning functionality, and identified methods to resolve compatibility while developing plans for future fixes.
- Led technical design and implementation teams responsible for planning and completing Oracle Financials 11.5.10 and 12.1.3 maintenance, development, and upgrade efforts, including the iExpenses implementation project and the FA implementation project.
- Implemented the CE module Cashflows functionality, customized the statement download process
- Developed custom Web ADI integrators for GL Journals (replaced the seeded integrator) and AP invoices
- Integrated existing custom GL segments transformation process into newly introduced Subledger Accounting, implementing an advance accounting methods setup
- Designed and implemented OAF based custom application for tracking and migrating between environments all custom EBS, database and OS components.
- Provided production support and maintenance for all OA financial modules in use in the college.
- Developed custom billing application for OGA and AR modules
- Developed a custom OGA Key Members form, providing across awards access and update capabilities
- Implemented an efficient GL audit automated processing
- Developed numerous analytical reports and ad-hoc requests
- Conducted discrepancy analysis, code reviews and modification of the existing interfaces between Oracle Grants Accounting and external applications.
- Produced functional and technical design documentation, test scripts and deployment instructions.
Environment: Oracle EBS 11.5.10/12.1.3 , ICX, PO, AP, iExpenses, CM, GL, SLA, FA, PA, GMS, AR
Senior Technical Consultant
- Worked as the primary technical point-of-contact for all Oracle Financials 11.5.10 development efforts throughout the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region; communicated with regional stakeholders to gather and respond to technology development requirements.
- Led the design, development, and implementation of new module interfaces, integrating Oracle Order Management and Inventory modules between legacy applications.
- Performed ongoing customization of new systems and modules, including modifying ASN and in-transit shipment reports, troubleshooting multiple Receivables and Order Management alerts, and modifying Cost of Goods Account Generator and Order Line workflows.
Environment: Oracle EBS 11.5.10, OM, INV, AR
Senior Technical Consultant
- Developed and introduced validation processes for splitting Oracle ADI entries into multiple set of books for multi-currency financial reporting.
- Created processes to extract project accounting information into a portfolio analysis application.
- Conducted discrepancy analysis, code reviews and modification of the existing interfaces between Oracle General Ledger, legacy systems, and Hyperion Essbase.
- Wrote and delivered technical design documentation, test scripts, and deployment instructions, developing a strong knowledge base and technical baseline for post-implementation support.
Environment: Oracle EBS 11.5.10 GL, PA, Web ADI, iHub
- Designed and coded set of processes for load of a new asset hierarchy. The created programs used Oracle Inventory and WIP open interfaces and APIs. The developed interfaces included Asset Groups (Inventory Items), Assets, Asset Genealogy, Work Requests, Activities and Preventive Maintenance Schedules
- Developed procedure for automatic print of Web Page document attachments including any intranet and internet PDF files. The procedure utilized Java Net API.
- Developed a portlet for load of intranet document as Web page document attachments
- Modified existing Work Order and Pick Slip reports to include additional information and force collate of the document and related attachments
- Developed Oracle EAM custom Discoverer EUL and end-user reports
- Designed forms to provide screens to capture and track meeting issues, work order comments for describing the tasks and activities performed on a job on a given shift
- Achieved 100% automatic forms generation
- Investigated and resolved performance issues of Work Orders and Maintenance Workbench EAM forms
Environment: Oracle EAM 11.5.10, Forms 6i, Designer 6i with Headstart 6.5, JDeveloper 10g
- Configured Oracle Workflow for incoming document distribution
- Redesigned Oracle Workflow user interface to comply with business requirements and internal feel & look standards
- Developed Oracle Workflow and Internet Directory synchronization packages, based on LDAP API
- Developed Oracle Workflow, AQ and the EDRMS interface API
Environment: Oracle 10g, Oracle Advanced Queuing, OID 10g, Workflow Builder 2.6
- Set up Oracle Transparent Punchout
- Developed multiple interfaces for data transfer between different versions of Oracle Applications. Created interfaces of PO Revisions, PO Receipts and PO matching status updates.
- Modified Self-Service Invoicing Interface to Accounts Payable module
- Extended existing custom Self-Service Invoicing application with the Flexible Approval process. Developed JSP, Java classes and modified existing workflow process for use of alternative position hierarchies and additional approvers for self-service invoices
- Developed reports for reconciliation of requisitions, purchase orders, and receipts.
Environment: Oracle Applications 10.7, EBS 11.5.9, 11.5.10 ICX, PO, AP; GL; JDeveloper 9i, JSP, Reports 6i, Workflow Builder 2.6, PL/SQL Developer 6.0.
- Designed the merger technical concept
- Designed database schema of the integrated information system
- Developed integrated back-end engine of corporate web-sites
- Designed the data transformation rules
- Provided supervision and advisory to the client internal development team
Environment: MySQL 4.1, PHP 5, Python 2.2, XML, HTML
- Re-designed and implemented the Form of Key Accounts Ranging for processing of product promotions information
Environment: Oracle EBS 11i AOL, Forms 6i
- Developed custom payment format program to output data in ABA (Australian Banking Association) electronic format
- Developed program of bank statement reconciliation loading data from external source into core form utilizing CUSTOM.pll
Environment: Oracle 11i, AP, CM, Forms/Reports 6i
Project Data Analyst
- Provided monthly contract reporting, ad hoc management reporting
- Conducted monitoring and analysis of variances
- Implemented the system of project variations analysis which post-processed SAP PS data in MS Access and output results in MS Excel pivot-tables interface
Environment: SAP 4.6C PS, MS Access/Excel 2000
- Designed customizations and extensions of the accounting and CRM ACCPAC software
- Developed data transformation scripts and implemented the transfer procedures
- Developed the Web store pricing system. The system provides interface of web users to the company pricing information
- Developed solution for generation of synchronized financial charges (agency fees) and discounts for bulk drop-shipment operations
Environment: ACCPAC Pro 6.5, Silverware Elevator, MS IIS, MS SQL Server 2000, VFP 6.0
Oracle Applications Technical Consultant
- Carried out gap analysis
- Prepared functional design of extensions and modifications of financial modules as required for Russian tax legislation
- Worked out methods of separate management and tax accounting of credit payments in accordance with the tax and financial legislation.
- Prepared functional design of modification of the Recurring Journals functionality. The modification extended the standard formula functionality to allow the use of min/max functions
Environment: Oracle EBS 11i GL, PO, AP
Oracle Applications Technical Consultant
- Developed program of uploading of Oracle Payables invoices and payments information into external tax accounting system. The system applied mapping data rules defined by users in a custom form.
- Developed manufacturer’s part numbers interface downloading data daily from the State registry of drugs
- Developed program of automatic filling in price lists. The program used predefined price lists to create lines in dependent price lists based on business rules.
- Developed a custom form to allow users to modify multiple prices lists simultaneously
- Developed Oracle Discoverer EUL and reports
- Configured descriptive flexfields
Environment: Oracle EBS 11i OM, QP, INV, AP, AR; Forms/Reports 6i, SQL*Loader