- Strategic technology leader and mentor with 14 years of progressively responsible information technology experience specializing in Infrastructure, Data, applications, integration and functional knowledge of core enterprise systems.
- Expertise in multiple product areas in Oracle E - Business Suite, Oracle engineered systems Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware - SOA Suite Cluster, WebLogic Server- Cluster, OBIEE, Demantra, Oracle Cloud Control, Oracle backup appliance ZDLRA and ZFS.
- Infrastructure project management expertise utilizing Agile-Scrum, Waterfall and Incremental.
- Experience specializing in IT Transformation, Strategic Planning, Enterprise Integration, IT Governance, Service Oriented Architecture, Project Delivery & Change Management. Strategic technology leader with experience in Finance, Utility, Aviation, Health & Life Science, Automotive, Retail, Manufacturing, Food and Telecom industries.
- Visionary global leadership; managing dispersed teams
- Oracle ERP - application and database administration
- HA and MAA architectures
- Large scale and global project management
- SOA, Enterprise Service BUS, business process management
- Data center backup, recovery and disaster solutions
- On-shore and off-shore strategic planning and execution
- DR assessments, design and implementation
- SLA/contract review and management
- Requirements and change management
- Risk control and mitigation
- IT governance, standards and security
- Budget planning and vendor management
- Enterprise systems - Technology analysis, architecture, integration
- Infrastructure assessments, design and implementation
- Project and development life cycle management
- Automation and deployments (DevOps)
- Oracle licensing/negotiations
Engineered Systems: Exadata - X4-2, X5-2, backup appliance ZDLRA, ZFS
Databases: Oracle 11gR2(RAC & ASM),10g, 9i, 8i,7x
Applications: Oracle E- Business Suite R12.2.x, R12.1.x, 188.8.131.52,11.5.x,11.0.3,10.7 Demantra 12.2.x, Business Intelligence (OBIEE)11gx, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Access Management, Oracle SSO
Middleware: Oracle Fusion Middleware - WebLogic Server & SOA Suite Oracle 12C Grid Control, Tomcat
HA & MA Architecture: Oracle E-Business Suite R12.x, Oracle database RAC and ASM,12c/11g, Active Data guard, WebLogic server Cluster, SOA suite Cluster, OBIEE and Demantra
Confidential, Van Burren Township, MI
Sr. Staff Data & Information Architect
System Technology Landscape: 12.2.2, 12.1.3 and 10.7, Oracle Engineered systems and Oracle Database 12c, 11g and 8i
- Architecting, designing and implementing Technology Architecture for a ERP - Oracle E-Business Systems.
- Managing and supporting Oracle - Business Suite environments - 12.2.2, 12.1.3 and 10.7.
- Designing and implementing High Availability/Maximum Availability Architectures, implementing Oracle Database, Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1x/12.2. x.
- Leading and participating in stakeholder/Business Analyst meetings for requirements gathering and analysis in multiple projects and responding to RFP, RFQ and supporting all project initiatives.
- Designing the strategy, migration stabilization plans for the legacy landscape environments - application and database stack.
- Creating SOWs, scoping, and estimating project needs.
- Led other domain Architects in establishing the scope of statement of architecture and architecture deliverables in order to prepare them for presenting to the executive management team.
- Managed and mentored local and offshore teams resulting in the on-time delivery of the project.
- Supported the customers in their warranty periods and established new partnerships.
- Documented existing and developed new processes for building and maintaining existing and new environments.
Confidential, Sarasota, FL
Architect / Lead DBA
- Migrated Databases to Exadata servers. Installed and configured Oracle 11g RAC -configured and managed Oracle ASM 11g. Built Oracle RAC databases, Active Standby Database. Installed, upgraded, maintained and patched applications and databases. Exadata - patching.
- Supported development projects - configured Oracle database backups - ZFS solutions.
- Upgraded E-Business Suite from 12.1.1 to 12.1.3. Installed & configured OEM 12c monitoring for database & Exadata machines. Performed application & database performance tuning.
- HA - SOA cluster installation & configuration. WebLogic Server - 12c cluster installation & configuration includes Kemp Load Balancer Setup. Installed & configured Demantra 12.2.x application.
- Database DR - MAA solution with Exadata X5 -Web Service Scalability - SUN ZFS - Configuration for Database backup over Infiniband network.
- Led the DBA team and was responsible for deliverables.
Sr. Oracle Applications DBA /Architect
- Upgraded, managed and supported E-Business Suite from 12.0.6 to 12.1 and Oracle Database 11g RAC (184.108.40.206). 4 Node systems & DR setups.
- Installed, configured cluster administration & integration solutions - SOA, BPEL, Service BUS, WebLogic server, Enterprise applications.
- Integrated Single Sign on (SSO) and SSL with Oracle E-Business Suite R12i and Portal.
- System administration troubleshooting of iAS, Forms Server, Reports Server and Concurrent Manager and performance tuning. Cloning, patching of Oracle Applications for all SDLC environments.
Sr. Oracle Applications DBA
- Installed & configured Oracle E-Business Suite11i (220.127.116.11) and Oracle Database - RAC.
- Installed, integrated and configured SSO (10g AS) integration with E-Business Suite 11i and Portal.
- Administered Oracle E-Business System - AOL components.
- Installed & configured Oracle 10g Warehouse Builder & Business Intelligence (Discoverer).
- Implemented Secured Socket Layer (SSL) with Oracle E-Business suite http servers for secured transactions on intranet and internet servers.