Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Financial Data Management (FDMEE), Financial Reporting Studio (FRS), Hyperion Enterprise, Visual Basic, Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project
HFM LEAD CONSULTANT
- Supervised assistants/Managed projects
- Developed timelines/schedule, managed staff, responsible for client communications and project documents.
- Build reporting structures COA, cost centers, LOB, and reporting organizations.
- Create /Program rules to consolidate financial data, Translate Currencies, Calculate Financial Statements (PL, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and KPI)
- Design and build for financial reports (PL, Balance Sheets data, CF etc.)
- Responsible for the data interfaces
- Create validation reports for data load process
- Create training and other project documentation.
- Customized, designed and implemented Hyperion Enterprise financial reporting software at more than 20 companies, including several Fortune 500 companies.
MANAGER FINANCIAL REPORTING
- Redesigned corporate and divisions financial reporting; forecasting systems using Hyperion Enterprise and Pillar.
- Responsible for the corporate consolidations of 59 multinational locations.
- Internal and external reporting, including monthly financial statements, financial analysis with narrative, forecasts budgets, 5 year plans and Confidential filings and annual report.
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Responsible for the external and internal financial reporting. Responsibilities included Consolidation, Confidential reporting, annual budgets and weekly forecasting including balance sheet and cash flow forecasting.
- Worked at this rapidly expanding home infusion company during a substantial growth period revenue growth 30 million to 115 million.
- Financial forecasting responsibilities included weekly and quarterly earnings projections for the CEO.
- Prepared consolidated financial statements. Analyzed sales collections, and profitability trends for the corporation and branches, including Confidential reporting and annual report.
- Supervised assistants.
- Planned and supervised various types for financial audits.
- Managed and trained staff, analyzed, reviewed and prepared financial and applicable tax reports.
- Formulated audit programs and researched technical issues.
- Used and developed several financial modeling programs.
- Analyzed direct and indirect overhead rates and variances.
- Analyzed capital equipment acquisition options to determine optimum methods of purchase, scheduled depreciation for manufacturing and equipment.
- Cost Accounting, Prepared monthly journal entries.