- Over 7 years of professional experience as Oracle Application Technical Developer, Consultant in Oracle E - Business Suite Applications with expertise in Oracle Financials modules (GL, AP, AR and PA), Manufacturing Modules (OM, INV, Shipping, BOM, WIP, PO, MRP), Human Resources (HRMS), Service Contracts and Advanced Pricing (AP) and Distribution modules.
- Good expertise in RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions) components.
- Experienced in various full life cycle implementations, production support, and upgrading Oracle Applications.
- Proficient in the E-Business Suite cycles of Order to Cash (O2C), Procure to Pay (P2P), Supply Chain Management (SCM).
- Expert level experience in Oracle Forms 10g, Reports, PL/SQL, Discoverer, BI (XML) Publisher
- Excellent skills in designing and developing different types of Reports using Oracle Reports 6i, BI Publisher/XML Publisher, Discoverer 4i, SQL & PL/SQL.
- Very good experience in creating and integrating custom built Forms with Oracle Applications and in using custom.pll and template.fmb.
- Sound experience in building, customizing, and debugging Oracle Workflows in AP, AR, GL, PO, PA, INV, OM, BOM module and Approval Management Engine (AME).
- Expertise in creating messages, processes, functions and notification workflows and Customizing Workflows using Oracle Workflow Builder 2.6
- Expertise in design and development of Interface/Conversion programs to import data from legacy systems and integrate it into Oracle Applications using open interfaces and APIs.
- Worked in various projects involving migration, conversions and customization of Oracle Applications and also integration of Financials and Supply chain modules.
- Developed Interface Programs using SQL * Loader and PL/SQL procedures to load data into the interface tables from legacy systems and writing validations before transferring data from temporary table to interface tables
- Experience in developing PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions, Triggers, Indexes, Shell scripting, Performance Tuning.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX, Linux Shell scripting, Perl Scripting and Oracle 10g/9i/8i.
- Experienced in PerformanceTuning using Explain plan, tkprof, optimizer hints.
- Experience in debugging, testing and deploying the applications designed and developed interactive GUI screens and reports using oracle forms/reports.
- Good experience in Forms Personalization .
- Expertise in using tools like TOAD, SQL Developer and SQL*Plus.
- Good working knowledge on Multi-Org and TCA architecture.
- Involved in upgrading the system from oracle applications 11i to applications R12.
- Very good experience in preparing functional and technical design MD050, MD070 documents using AIM Methodology.
- Extensively worked on System Administration responsibilities such as registration of concurrent programs, creation of Users, Responsibilities, Forms, Functions, Menus, Value sets and Flex fields in Oracle Applications.
- Experience in using Oracle Application Object Library(AOL) features including implementation of Flex fields (Implementing Cross Validation Rules, Security rules).
- Good knowledge and experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in Unit Testing and SIT, UAT and design issues resolutions.
- Good problem solving and trouble shooting skills, highly motivated and ability to work as an individual or as a dynamic member in a team.
- Excellent communication (Verbal / Written) and presentation skills, Quick in grasping client’s business requirements and good at adapting to new work environment.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies with strong technical background.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills and ability to follow through with projects from inception to completion.
RDBMS: ORACLE 11g/10g/9i/8i
ERP/Modules: Oracle Applications R12/11i/ 11.0.3/10.7 (Order Management (OM), Advanced pricing (AP), Oracle Shipping (WSH), Inventory (INV), Oracle Purchasing (PO), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), General Ledger (GL), Work in Process (WIP)
Lang & Scripting: UNIX Shell Scripting, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, XML.
Release Eng. Tools: CVS, VSS, PVCS.
Development Tools: TOAD, Reports 9i/6i/3.0/2.5, Forms 6i/4.5, BI Publisher/XML Publisher, Workflow builder 2.6/2.5, Import/Export.
Operating System: Linux, Windows
Confidential, Park Ridge, NJ
Oracle Apps Techno Functional Consultant
- Implemented AP Invoice Import through Payables Open Interface Import Program.
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable (AR) Technical Support, which includes any day-to-day technical problemssuch as Auto Invoicing, Lock Box Interface and Customer Interface and involved in the technical tasks such as customizing/trouble shooting the existing Reports or Interface Programs.
- Worked on Customizing & check printing system, which receives data from AP module and updates AP check information based on check Printing Systems.
- Defined customer profiles, customers, payment terms, payment methods and tax structures, including tax exemptions and exceptions in Accounts Receivables (AR).
- Customized various transactions in Accounts Receivables like Invoices, Receipts, and Credit Memos and Debit Memos etc.
- Developed AME setups to automate AP invoice Approval process.
- Business process mapping of AP Down payment to vendor, mail notification to buyer for blocked invoice & posting of planned & unplanned delivery cost.
- Worked on the Open Invoices Interface in the AP Module.
- Involved in setup and customization of Oracle Payables and did data conversion from legacy system into Payables.
- Built custom reports using Oracle 10g Reports using Report Builder to fulfill the business requirements of the client.
- Developed an interface to load data from third party systems to create PO Requisitions periodically.
- Developed Conversion program to bring invoiced receipts in purchasing from legacy system.
- Involved in implementation of Order to Cash cycle including Order Entry, Order Booking, Pick Release, Ship Confirm and interfacing to Receivables.
- Involved in Item Conversion to import items, and its attributes from legacy system into oracle applications
- Developed Interface for the Standard Items in Inventory.
- Worked on resolving the technical issues related to Order to Cash and Procure to Pay cycle.
- Personalization of Oracle forms like, Order Entry, Item Master, Material Transactions and various other forms using custom.pll, as per the client’s requirements, using Oracle Forms.
- Customized standard PO output for communication report by using XML Publisher.
- Customized standard Oracle Sales order and quick order organizer Form to validate order entry process to meet the entire business requirement.
- Performed the whole Order Cycle in Order Management (OM), which includes Booking, Pick Release, Ship Confirming, and Interfacing to Receivables, Complete Line and Complete Order.
- Extensively worked on OM/Shipping reports which includes the Sales Order Acknowledgment Report, Pick Slip Report, Packing Slip Report.
- Developed PL/SQL scripts to load order data from external system to OM interface tables and OE base tables (OE HEADERS IFACE ALL and OE LINES IFACE ALL).
- Developed Replenishment Interface in Oracle Inventory (INV) based on data sent from warehouse in flat file. Used Loader program to load the data into the staging table, and then performed PL/SQL validations to load the data into the interface tables.
- Developed Order Import Error Report using XML/BI Publisher which will display the order details and the error messages for those orders which failed Order Import.
- Analyzed Forms, Reports and PL/SQL Packages to upgrade from 11i to R12.
- Developed SQL loader script for loading data from legacy systems- Developed control file to Read data from flat files and upload that data into Oracle base tables using SQL*loader.
- Used the UTL FILE package utility to write data into flat file for Out Bound Interface.
- Developed Unix Shell Scripts for processing of the concurrent programs.
- Involved in writing procedures, functions, triggers and packages.
- Created Test scripts and was involved in Unit and Integration testing.
- Used PUTTY to login into UNIX box and run the shell scripts to copy the files to desired folder.
- Used TOAD for developing the PL/SQL packages.
- Developed FND LOAD script to migrate components created to different instance.
- Worked extensively with Application Object Library (AOL) by registering Forms, reports, creating value sets, lookups, key flex fields, descriptive flex fields.
- Prepared Technical Design document, Unit Testing Plan documents and Installation guide documents for various RICEW components.
- Involved in Unit testing and Peer reviews of Codes, Technical design documents and Unit test plans.
- Involved in Bug fixings and enhancements requests of various components and took part in various Knowledge sharing sessions.
- Involved in preparing functional design document (MD050) and technical design document (MD070) using AIM Methodology.
- Responsible for detail design, development, testing and movement of code till production for newly developed components.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12 (PA, GL, AR, AP, PO, OM, INV, BOM, WIP, OTL, HRMS), Oracle RDBMS 9i, Reports 6i, Forms 6i, SQL* Loader, Discoverer, PL/SQL, XML publisher, TOAD.
Confidential, Ramsey, NJ
Oracle Apps Techno Functional Consultant
- Developed Customer Interface in Receivables, worked with various HZ tables, Interfaced data from the Flat Files into Interface tables of Oracle Receivables using SQL*Loader.
- Validated and imported the data into AR base tables using Oracle standard Customer Import Program.
- Developed an Interface Program to import customers, locations, customer’s sites and customer contacts by using the TCA APIs.
- Involved in development of custom reports using Reports 10g and XML BI Publisher.
- Personalized many Oracle standard Forms as per the Client requirements.
- Developed interfaces to load the GL Data from legacy system into GL JE BATCHES, GL JE HEADERS and GL JE LINES basetables using journal import concurrent program.
- Developed GL interface for importing journals from legacy systems into GL INTERFACE table.
- Developed several new forms using Template.fmb& customized standard forms through Custom.pll.
- Developed forms using Zoom Functionality that pops up appropriate form based on the item context. Modified custom.pll to activate zoom.
- Extensively worked on Forms Personalization to handle the form customizations as per Client’s requirement.
- Imported ITEMSfrom legacy system to Inventory base table MTL SYSTEM ITEMS B using the standard item import program through a custom package that validates individual records.
- Developed PO Detail and PO Summary category Report Using Discoverer10g.
- Worked on PO Requisition Interface to load PO Requisitions from the legacy System into Purchasing Interface Tables.
- Worked on Oracle Defaulting Rules in Oracle Order Management Module. Created custom Defaulting rules based on the clients requirements.
- Defaulted Order Type, Price List name, Sales Channel and Salesperson on the Sales Order Header.
- Defaulted Request Date and the Schedule Ship Date on the Sales Order Line.
- Worked on Sales Order Conversion. Developed custom program to validate and load the Sales orders from a third party into Oracle Order Management interface table.
- Used Order Import Open Interface program to load the data into Oracle base tables.
- RegisteredReports, SQL*Loader Scripts and PL/SQL Packages as Concurrent Programs using System Administrator Responsibility.
- Activities also involved migration of deliverables such as PL/SQL packages, LDTs, shell scripts, rdf, and rtf templates to various environments.
- Worked with FND PROGRAM package to Register, Delete the Concurrent Programs and Used FND SUBMIT Pub to Submit Requests, Request Sets from the backend.
- Created tables, sequences, views. Wrote and maintained stored procedures, PL/SQL and SQL statements, and triggers to be used in Oracle environment and created standardized exceptions handling.
- Responsible for Review and Mapping of business requirements, preparation of functional design document (MD050) and technical design document (MD070) and providing solutions using oracle AIM methodologies.
- Performed Unit Testing of various objects and performed defect analysis and FIX during the pre-production stage.
- Involved during the Development, Production and post-implementation support phases of the project.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12, Oracle 10g, Oracle Reports 10g, Oracle Forms 10g, BI/XML Publisher, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX, TOAD, Workflow Builder, SQL*Developer.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Oracle Apps Technical consultant
- Designed and developed custom reports in AR, AP as per business requirements.
- Imported the Journal Entry Transactions into GL INTERFACE table using SQL*Loaderand successfully created the Journal Entry's in GL using Journal import.
- Customized the Work Flow for Credit Memo Request approval in AR through Workflow Builder.
- Worked on the Auto Invoice interface to load legacy invoices into AR.
- CustomizedDepreciation and Retirement reports to close the Asset process in Fixed Assets Module.
- Involved in complete Procure-to-pay (P2P) and Order-to-cash (C2C) life cycle.
- Developed Supplierconversion program to convert the supplier from legacy system into Oracle EBS TCA.
- Worked on Item import Open Interface in Inventory Module (INV). Oracle Inventory provides Item Open Interface to easily populate the items in flat files into Oracle Applications.
- Oracle Inventory provides Customer Item Open Interface (INV) to easily import Customer Items from external systems to Oracle Applications.
- Responsible for converting the entire Historical Purchase Orders(PO) using Import standard Purchase Ordersinto ProductionDeveloped Replenishment Interface in OracleInventory (INV) based on data sent from warehouse in flat file. Used Loader program to load the data into the staging table, and then performed PL/SQL validations to load the data into the interface tables.
- Developed an Outbound interface program to transfer the data from oracle PO base tables into the flat file.
- Develop Custom Alerts to send mails to related users to notify process of PO and error codes.
- Wrote the Program to insert data into Receiving Interface tables based on the different Transactions and Receiving Transaction Processor process data from the interface tables and the quality updates are done.
- Modified existing reports by creating additional joins and designed and developed many reports by using lexical parameters in before, after parameters and before report triggers.
- Customized several oracle standard forms using CUSTOM .PLL.
- Involved in customization of various reports as per the user requirements, which includes customized mailing label report, sales order acknowledgement report, Order Status Summary report, printed purchase order and packing slip report, Vendor Performance report.
- Developed a customized weekly inventory report that gives details of pending orders and available quantity of the items in inventory(INV).
- Customized standard forms with Custom.pll library to create new functionality.
- Worked on performance tuning to increase the performance of reports and stored procedures.
- Developed Custom Overdue Sales Order report in XML Publisher report.
- Was part of performance tuning team, tuned PL/SQL code and SQL queries using Execution plan and TOAD.
- Interacted with end users and functional architects for mapping the legacy data to the Oracle tables.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11i, Oracle 10g, Oracle Reports 10g, Oracle Forms 10g, BI/XML Publisher, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX, TOAD, Workflow Builder, SQL*Developer.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Oracle Apps Technical Consultant
- Worked as Team member on AP, AR, and INV Modules.
- Involved in setup and customization of Oracle Payables and data conversion from legacy system into Payables.
- Customer & Invoice data conversion from Legacy System into Account Receivables by using Customer and Auto InvoiceInterface.
- Developed and validated the data, in Item Interface using Outbound Interface.
- Developed program to validate data from legacy system using UTL FILE Packages.
- Using SQL*Loader viewed the errors in the log file and involved in rectifying the errors and then loaded the data into the interface tables
- Involved in developing a custom package for importing Orders from web-based system COPS through Order Import Open Interfaces PL/SQL API in Order Management
- Customization of Oracle forms like, Order Entry, Item Master, Material Transactions and various other forms using Custom.pll, as per the client requirements.
- Developed a customized workflow in Order Entry to keep track of the sales order and sending the notifications correspondingly when the order is fulfilled
- Involved in implementation of Order to Cash cycle including Order Entry, Order Booking, Pick Release, Ship Confirm, and Interfacing to Receivables.
- Developed Standard Reports in INV Modules likeCustomer Item Report.
- Inactive Item Reports were enhanced according to the business needs using Reports 6i.
- Responsible for creating the Database tables, indexes, constraints in Oracle 8i.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers usingSQL, PL/SQL.
- Used FND REQUEST API to submit concurrent Programs from PL/SQL program.
- Collected the requirement from the users to develop the reports using Reports 6i.
- Created new business areas, workbooks according to user requirements and also involved in creating ad-hoc reports using Discoverer 4i.
- Designed and developed Inventory Detail report using Discoverer 4i.
- Designed and developed Profit Center Report, Cost Center Report using Discoverer 4i.
- Involved in preparation of Functional and Technical Documentation using AIM Methodology.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11i, AP, AR, INV, Oracle 8i, Reports 6i, Discoverer 4i, PL/SQL, SQL * Plus, SQL Loader, Toad.
Oracle Apps Technical consultant
- Providing Oracle technical application support and support for external application interfaces to ensure availability and reliability of Enterprise Resource Planning solutions.
- Worked in XML/BI Publisher, which included working on report development objects like data templates, data definitions and RTF’s.
- Created XML Reports for Customer Invoice statements using the .RTF Templates.
- Built many custom reports using Oracle Reports 6i based on the business requirements of the client.
- Customized Packing Slip Report in Order Management using Oracle Reports 6i.
- Developed AP Supplier Contact report that will provide detailed contact information about Vendors/Suppliers for communication purposes using Oracle Reports 6i.
- Scheduled Payment Process and created Electronic payments using Payments Manager in Account Payables (AP).
- Used Balance Forward Billing for creating Invoices of Customer transactions for the billing period and any balance carried forward from the previous billing period.
- Customization of Format Payments (Standard Oracle) check printing program to display the check amount in supplier’s language defined at supplier site level.
- Reconciliation of Discoverer reports with Apps seeded reports.
- Created program for Escalation invoices creation. This program was developed to allow the users to create escalation invoices in addition to standard invoices, to be sent to the client.
- Used Oracle Application Object Library (AOL) features like Value Sets, Descriptive Flex fields, Concurrent Programs, Profile Options, Standard request submissions (SRS) and parameters in the process of development.
- Personalized various forms as per the client Requirements.
- Designed, documented Functional Specification (MD050) and Technical Specification (MD070) documents for converting Open Requisitions, Open Purchase Orders, Suppliers, Supplier Sites, Supplier contacts, Customers using TCA.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11i (AP, AR-TCA, GL, PO, AOL), Oracle 10g, Oracle Reports 6i, SQL*loader, XML/BI Publisher, UNIX, UNIX Shell Script, PL/SQL, SQL and Toad.