Experienced Oracle Applications Manager, with over nineteen years of cumulative experience in enterprise software development, with most recent 15 years in the design, implementation, customization, and management of Oracle ERP applications. Well versed in managing the lifecycle of Oracle ERP implementations, complemented by deep functional knowledge of various EBS modules, and Oracle Application architecture. Proficient in software development methodologies and enterprise change management processes. Known for strong business skills and for balancing the big picture with detailed implementation plans.
MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS SKILLS:
- Recruit, Mentor, and Manage Staff and Performance Development
- Deliver Results and Motivate Teams
- Team Resource Planning
- Process Improvement
- Software Development Methodologies
- Management Process
- All Phases of Application Development
- IT Governance Standards Such as ITIL
- Matrix Organization Experience
- Client and Vendor Management
- Solid Analytical Skills
- Exceptionally Strong Problem Solving
- Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, PL/SQL, SQL, SQL Loader, Discoverer, Oracle Portal, Java scripts and HTML, BI Publisher, Forms Personalization, Oracle Workflow Builder, CUSTOM.PLL, Oracle Alerts, AOL, and Oracle system administration.
- Hands on experience in JAVA, JDeveloper, OA Framework, OPTIO, and Unix Scripting.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
Oracle Applications Manager
- wned vision, strategy, and roadmap for Abt - wide Oracle applications, including planning and leading new Oracle ERP projects while supporting production environments.
- Led the deployment and customization of new Oracle ERP modules such as OTL, iProcurement, and Project Management. led a team of consultants and developers that handled the various facets of an Oracle ERP implementation.
- Constantly identified and recruited new talent while keeping current team engaged and motivated. wned service delivery quality for the Software Engineering Center of Excellence.
- In this role, developed and instituted operational processes and managed escalations around service quality.
- Chaired monthly IT operational meetings, which reported and interpreted key metrics to the IT executive leadership team.
- Delivery Lead on a corporate-wide Oracle ERP Applications R12 Upgrade Project which streamlined and improved some of Accounting and Project management processes.
- Led the integration of the Subcontracting Contracts System into the existing Oracle deployment which improved contracting processes and saved IT budget by reducing servers.
- Led the integration of Incentive Check with the Oracle EBS AP module which improved Accounts Payable processing time and cost.
- Led the implementation of Oracle EBS OTL module which improved business processes and substantially improved overall revenue of the company.
Confidential, Westwood, MA
- Managed all of the corporate Oracle application environments, which included new deployments, upgrades, and modifications. managed scheduling and prioritization of tactical and strategic initiatives in collaboration with various users and business units impacted by such initiatives.
- Led the technical work on EBS 11i Upgrade project which maximized the value of Oracle EBS investment.
- Designed and built a new application for Department using Forms 6i and PL/SQL which improved processes related to enrollment.
- Upgraded old Reports using Reports 6i, forms using Forms6i, and Alerts and PL/SQL Programs to leverage new functionality.
- Project Lead on OPTIO reports development which improved client facing documents.
- Managed integration of Discoverer with Portal, which included user interaction and .
Confidential, Salem, OR
Oracle Systems Analyst
- As an Analyst for the Data center services team, managed application development and design for key modules such as Project Accounting, Oracle Purchasing, and Payables.
- Developed several custom solutions in collaboration with business users and consultants, and subsequently played an advisory role on their implementation.