- Over 9 years’ of experience in the Software Industry
- Extensive experience in Oracle Financials, HRMS, CRM as a techno functional consultant.
- Worked independently, in a team environment and also as module lead.
- Extensive experience in Oracle E - Business suite as techno functional consultant which includes strong experience in Oracle Financials (PTP module), CRM (Install Base and Service Agreements modules), HRMS modules (Self-service, iRecruitment, Appraisal and exposure to Core HR, Oracle Time and Labor (OTL), Payroll functionalities.
- Robust Technical skills in JAVA, PL/SQL, SQL, OA Framework.
- Proficient Experience in iProcurement, iRecuritment , AOL and System Administration .
- Worked on both Waterfall Model and Agile Model.
- Experience in OA Framework Technology (OAF) and MVC (Model-View-Controller) Architecture
- Expertise in design, development and support of OAF, Reports, Interfaces, extensions, APIs and workflows in the Financials, HRMS modules in the Oracle Applications R12.
- Expertise with Unix Shell Scripting, Tuning using TKPROF/Trace and Explain Plan
- Extensive experience in Oracle Back-end (server-side) core and advanced PL/SQL Development i.e. Stored Procedures, Packages, Materialized Views, Synonyms, Sequences, Functions & Triggers using PL/SQL Developer, Toad and SQL Navigator as development tools
- Also have experience working on System Administration activities like user setup, defining responsibilities, value sets, flex fields, data groups and request groups, registering applications, menus, forms, reports, concurrent programs and FNDLOAD.
- Good experience in developing XML Publisher reports and debugging Interface issues.
- Excellent client interaction skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good experience in analyzing business process, converting functional requirements into technical solutions, solution development and testing.
- Interaction with clients to ascertain the requirements and carryout Analysis & Design to meet the business requirements.
- Proficient working in 24/7 Production Support and also handling Change Requests
- Robust experience in designing, developing and customizing Oracle Applications Framework pages. Worked on application’s development using Oracle Database and Developer Suite
- Good experience in using Application Implementation Methodology (AIM ) and drafted MD70, MD120 documents.
- Good understanding of all phases of SDLC by working extensively in each phase.
- Proficiency at grasping new technical concepts and utilizing the same in a productive manner and a Team player with excellent analytical and project co-ordination skills
- Good interpersonal skills, committed, Result oriented, Innovative, Hardworking with quest and zeal to learn new technologies. Experience in managing Cross-functional teams and global teams
Confidential, Foster City, California
EBS Version: 12.1.1
- Setup and manage the team to monitor critical scheduled EBS concurrent programs
- Co-coordinating on site and off shore teams and taking bottom line responsibility in troubleshooting P1, P2 issues resolution (24/7).
- Perform high level assessment of the change in terms of technical & functional alignment with architecture, level of complexity and rough order magnitude of efforts
- Report critical project metrics to client and Confidential management
- Co-ordinate with Oracle/Brainware/Agile Support for any standard product issues and document and work closely to get the issues resolved in stipulated time
- Expertise in debugging issues with XML Publisher Reports and Interfaces.
- Ensure smooth completion of Month end Closure. Ensure deliverables are being delivered within stipulated time frame
- Prepare functional specifications document for the technical activities and get it approved by the client. Prepare documentation, provide production support, and educate the users by conducting s.
- Design, configure/develop, test & deploy the changes/enhancements.
- Build knowledge repository - ensure that knowledge is validated and updated from time to time when incidents are being handled. Update BR100, MD050, and MD70 and maintain documentation repository up-to-date.
- Work and assist team members on technical issues and be actively involved in providing resolutions. Build good relation with business users, by using every opportunity to interact with them.
- Also travelled to client place in Europe couple of times to help customers on using the application and help them understand the processes and implementation specifics.
- Involved in research and Analysis which involves troubleshooting packages and procedures for critical issues.
- Analysis of enhancements, bug fixes, data issues and suggesting appropriate fixes for them.
- Involved in enhancing the application by closely interacting with QA Team as well as other dependent teams.
- Involved in testing the application, preparing unit test cases and fixing issues raised as part of Test Cycles
- Development of new API’S for Linking, Delinking and Moving in Service Contracts and Install Base.
- Worked as a Global Application Owner for Appraisal and iRecuritment, HAI modules
- Analyze and map the requirements into iRecruitment and Appraisal modules.
- Determine the gaps and workarounds.
- Involved in developing Talent Profile application using OA Framework.
- Worked as a single point of contact for supporting iRecruitment HAI instance.
- Involved in integration of SSO for iRecruitment.
- Maintenance of 11i and R12 versions of iRecruitment and Appraisal modules.
- Worked on building new enhancements by designing the high-level and detailed architecture of the new solution
- Interact with the business users and understand the requirements. Assist them during their implementation or upgrades.
- Develop Proof Of Concepts (POCs) for the individual requirements and validate them with the users
- Develop the integrated solution based on the validated POCs
- Involved in identifying the Problem Avoidance items and providing permanent fixes for the same.
- Interacted with support and customers to resolve the issues
- Sowmya was involved in design, coding, implementation and testing the solution, which interfaces Purchase order to Order Management.
- Involved in developing custom code to validate data sent by the customer before the payload gets interfaced to Order Management.
- Validations include mapping the customer data with Confidential, identifying items sent with the Inventory, Pricing and so on.
- Developed various Alerts to identify orders stuck in the process using Alert Manager. Handled support issues.
- Delivered enhancements to the code to suite the various new features provided in the latest versions, preparation of setup documents and regression testing documents and conducting unit testing, integration testing and finally end-to-end testing.
- Managed the Quarterly Release Bundle Project.
- Involved in Modification of Store-OM integration hook, support issues on Oracle Linux store.
- Implemented Oracle Store to allow customers to buy Oracle Linux Support parts online. The site would sell only Linux parts.
- Involved in setting up the POP Site, Unit Test, and Integration test with OM for Singapore Operating Unit out of 12 countries released along with R12.
- Involved in OCAPAC Project for changing the Shipping Methods of Inventory Orgs.
- Was involved in understanding and analyzing the basic system requirements.
- Worked in Analysis, Design and Integrating of Front Servlet, Service Locator, and JLog ( Confidential Components).
- Actively involved in Organization Process initiatives and used the internal tools like Prolite and QSmart.
- Involved in onsite interactions on daily/weekly basis in getting clarifications on requirements.
- Had taken care of the Code Reviews using PMD.