Obtaining a challenge position in a leading company related to the Development in ERP. I would like to be a part of well - organized team.
- 5 years experience in the field of Technical Oracle ERP Consulting.
- Extensive experience in various modules in Oracle Applications with major focus in Order Management (OM), Inventory (INV),General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Purchasing (PO), BOM, Work In Process (WIP), Cost Management (CST) and Enterprise Asset Management(EAM).
- Hands-on experience in Data Conversion, Data Migration, Report Generation and Developing Interfaces within several modules in Oracle Applications.
- Technically proficient in RICEW components (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflows).
- Proficient in development of interfaces and conversion programs to integrate Oracle Applications modules to import data from various sources into Oracle Applications using PL/SQL.
- Expertise on designing and implementing Oracle Alerts and Lookups.
- Fair Knowledge in customizing existing OAF Screens, forms and reports as per business needs using OAF Substitutions.
- Performed User and Administration responsibilities in Discoverer.
- Experienced in Customizing Oracle Forms with Forms Personalization.
- Dexterous in Customizing Oracle reports and developing new reports by using Oracle Report 10g and XML Publisher (BI Publisher).
- Developed new Concurrent Programs, Custom Forms, Reports and Flex Field Customizations.
- Well versed with client server environment and tools like SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, Toad, Oracle*Forms, Oracle*Reports, Workflow, Discoverer and modified the formats using XML publisher for customizations as per client specification.
- Experience in importing data from legacy systems to Oracle Applications using Oracle Interfacing, Data LOADER, Oracle packaged APIs etc.
- Expertise in requirement analysis, system design, Data Flow Designs, support, development, testing, documentation and design reviews.
- Experience in customizing oracle workflows such as the PO approval process, Order/Line Flow to send user notifications based on the business requirement.
- Fair knowledge of Performance Tuning, UNIX shell scripting.
- Write technical design documents for conversions, extensions, interfaces, and reports. Troubleshoot issues, including creation/follow-up of Oracle service requests (SRs).
- Interacted with users, fixed the bugs, developed test plans and provides daily production support.
- Excel in team collaboration, quick adaptation and problem solving with good communication skills.
- A very organized worker, able to priorities and respect deadlines.
- Focus on task or performance rather than personality when supervising.
- Communication Skills, Demonstrate oral, written, presentation, and listening abilities.
- Teamwork Skills, Working cooperatively and collaboratively with diverse people to seek their opinions to achieve a common goal and shares credit.
- Analytical Skills, ability to synthesize information and form Conclusions.
- Integrity, Maintain personal principles even in the face of criticism, Support colleagues when they need help.
Oracle Applications Techno-Functional Consultant
- Worked with functional experts to define requirements for interfaces.
- Design And Development of Oracle AME Involved in creating some Custom reports and Forms for the end users.
- Created and Registered concurrent executables and concurrent programs. Interacted with users to resolve any issues during the production, development and enhancement phases.
- Developed the required PL/SQL packages and registered as Concurrent Programs.
- Participated in the Unit and Integration
- Testing along with the end-users
- Created Alerts to notify users on various business events Registered PL/SQL packages, Forms, Menus and reports as concurrent programs
- Responsible for the technical and user documentation of the customizations Defined value sets and value set values
- Involved in setting up the cross validation rules Converted User Requirements into formal Functional specifications and Interfacing with client
- Used TOAD, PL/SQL developer tools for faster application design and developments
- Creating SQL, Object Views, PL/SQL database objects.
- Creating the Oracle schema i.e. table spaces, tables, indexes, constraints, triggers, synonyms, database links, roles etc.
Oracle Developer and application Support - Web Designer
- Customization of Oracle standard reports to suit the business needs of different departments.
- Development of new report to meet the reporting needs of different users and departments.
- Use of all available Oracle reporting tools including report builder, xml-publisher and Oracle Discoverer.
- Design, development and testing of Oracle applications customizations and personalization as needed by the implementation (e.g. workflow customization, form personalization, Oracle alerts).
- Design, develops and test applications needed to integrate Oracle e-business suite with other legacy applications or third-party applications.
- Assist in data conversion and upload process by providing necessary tools or applications using the Oracle APIs, Interface tables or Data loaders.
Oracle Application Technical Consultant
- Leading a team of 4 Fresh Graduate Developers.
- Train new Employees.
- Assign and schedule Tasks to team.
- Design and implement of HR, Payroll and people management stand alone application.
- Design and develop of New Alerts and Work flows to automatically send notifications e-mails and Sms.
- Design a cycle for Company Documents that Prints Automatically with any transaction.
- Personalize required OAF pages as required.
- Design custom workflows to serve the business.
- Design multiple forms for internal departments (Technical office and Account Payables) and merge them with standard EBS forms.
Outsource Senior Oracle Application Developer
- Develop Custom Reports.
- Adjust Oracle Standard Reports.
- Create Work Flows for EAM Module.
- Create AME for EAM module.
- Upload Master Data using APIs, Interface tables and Data loader.
- Personalize OAF pages (maintenance super user work order release).