- Qualified, experienced and trained information technology professional. 10+ years of full life - cycle development/implementation and Database Administration experience building complex OLTP solutions with Oracle technologies.
- Involved in all phases of full Development life-cycle. Requirements Definition, GAP Analysis, Process Modeling, Data Modeling, Report Mapping, Application Configuration, System Testing, Procedure Development, User Training. Possess a solid track in design, analysis, development, implementing, and support as well as leading and motivating technical professional in order to achieve high levels of performance.
- Involved in Full life-cycle implementation of Oracle E-business Suite R12 - HRMS and Payroll Module (Core HR, Self Service (SSHR), OLM (Including I-Learning), Oracle I-recruitment, Oracle Time and Labor (OTL), and Payroll (including Fast Formulas)), Support for Complete payroll cycle with Pay Processing, Retro Pay, Costing and Transfer to GL
- Have good understanding of system development/implementation methodology including Oracle AIM methodology and documentation. Prepare BBD, BR100, TPD, Test Scripts, MD50 and MD70, User Manual etc. Conduct CRP, SIT, UAT and user training sessions supplemented with AIM documentation.
- Installing, Configuration and Administration of Oracle Database, Up-gradation and Migration of Oracle Databases. Perform backup and Recovery using User-Managed backup scripting, using RMAN and using Export/Import and Data Pump.
Operating Systems: RedHat Linux 4 & 5, Windows 9.x, 2000, NT4, XP, SCO UNIX V Rel 3.2 Ver 4.2, Novell NetWare
DBMS/RDBMS: Oracle 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8, MS Access & FoxPro
Development Language/Tools: Oracle Developer (10g & 6i), PL/SQL Developer, TOAD, PL/SQL, SQL, SQL Plus, Packages, Procedures, Functions, Database Triggers, SQL Loader, Import-Export, XML publisher, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Designer, Erwin etc
Other Components: Workflows/Workflow Builder, AME, Oracle Alerts (ALR), Dynamic triggers, Application Object Library (AOL/FND), Concurrent Manager (CM), Fast Formulas, Oracle API’s, UserHooks, WebAdi, Task Flows, Forms Configurator & Custom Forms, Form Personalization, FlexFields etc
Others: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Outlook, MS Project, Visual Studio, etc
Technical Support Analyst
- Perform analysis of database requirements, including configuration, system, and scope of database. Design, review and modeling across platforms. Provide reliable, innovative and cost effective IT solutions catering to the needs of individual, small & medium size businesses and enterprise customers. Responsible for the implementation, planning, configuration, installation and ongoing management of all oracle databases.
- Install and Configure Oracle Enterprise Linux 4 & 5 on enterprise servers
- Install Oracle VM server and manager on linux and its configuration for virtualization.
- Install and configure Oracle Data Guard.
- Install Oracle database version 8i, 9i, 10g and 11g on Windows, UNIX & Linux platforms
- Responsible for maintenance and support for company 24/7production database..
- Perform physical database design at the object level, create DDL scripts, define database snapshots, table partitions, and backup/recovery strategy for Oracle 10g/11g databases
- Provide technical expertise in applications designing, such as in the creation and tuning of queries, stored procedures, functions and database Triggers.
- Perform and Monitor daily incremental and weekly backup using Oracle utility RMAN.
- Oracle database tuning and administration including security management, instance performance monitoring (TKPROF, AWR, ASH), table space utilization, schema object management, database capacity planning, *bottlenecks* and *offensive* SQL activity monitoring and resolution.
- Perform and Monitor Daily and weekly full/incremental backup and Recovery using RMAN and Data Pump, Also use Sql-Loader and External Tables for importing and reading Data.
- Migration of Database from old version to latest version.
- Implementation of Oracle Data Guard (Physical/Logical/Active/Broker) Technology on Windows and UNIX family.
- Configuring Oracle Enterprise Manager Repository and recreation of Oracle Enterprise Manager Repository.
- Close interaction with Oracle Support to ensure system is running smoothly. Test, Setup and Implements suggestions/recommendations by Oracle in Test, Development and in Production environment.
- Configure user quota, Group quota, File permissions, Group Permissions, User permissions on Linux. Scheduling the auto backup tasks of Oracle database using crontab and job Scheduler
Technical Support Analyst
- Involved in complete setup of HR & Payroll which includes setup of Key Flex Fields, Descriptive Flex Fields, setting up business group, Special Information Types, Location, Organization, Job, Position, Grade, Grade Rate, People Group, Address, Payroll, Payment Method, Element, Element Link, Global Values, Formula Results, User Define Functions, Table Structure, Table Values, Oracle Menus, Security Setup. Expertise in design and development of interface, custom process, concurrent program, payroll calculation functions, fast formulas, Alerts, AME, Workflow.
- Proficient in SQL and writing PL/SQL stored procedures and functions, Procedures, packages, database triggers and SQL Loader scripts and using Oracle standard APi’s.
- Developed various custom functions which are used in the payroll calculation, Creating & linking various earnings & deductions elements & writing calculation rules using Oracle Fast Formula.
- Customizing the standard PTO accruals to meet business requirements such as Leave Encashment, Promotions, and Carryover process.
- Support for Complete payroll cycle with Pay Processing, Advance Pay, Proration, Retro Pay, Developed custom Costing process including Project Costing and Transfer to GL.
- Prepare and Migrate Master Data and Transactional Data from legacy systems into Oracle HRMS and Payroll using Data Load API’s and Data Loader.
- Developed different functional requirement and embedded them in API’s USERHOOK, also using Oracle Alerts, Dynamic Triggers and Task Flows etc. Customized the standard Oracle Workflow process and as well as creating new Workflows.
- Oracle Time and Labor (OTL) module implementation including configuration, training and support.
- Oracle learning Management and I-Recruitment module implementation including setup, training and support.
- Close interaction with Oracle Support to ensure system is running smoothly. Test, Setup and Implements suggestions/recommendations by Oracle in Test and in Production environment.
- Coordinate with Oracle DBA’s & System administrators for resolving internal technical issues.
- Design and develop the code for RICE components (Reports, Interfaces/ Implementation, Customization and Enhancements) as per the functional requirement.
- Review functional design, create the technical specifications, develop code, unit and integration testing and user acceptance testing. Train applications users to ensure the correct and proper use of business systems by conducting CRP, SIT, UAT and prepare the documentation and user guides for the implemented solution. For e.g. BR100, MD050, MD070, User Manual etc
Senior Software Engineer/Team Leader
- Involved in Gap Analyzing, Designing and managing the team for Development and Implementation of Customer Loyalty Programme for SME (Small & medium Enterprises), also integrate it with CRIS, technology used is Oracle 9i database and Dot Net Framework.
- Creating System Requirement Specifications (SRS), Technical Design Document (TDD), Statement of Work (SOW), User Test plans (UTP) and Integration Testing documents, involved in estimation and planning, supervise UAT sign-offs, involved in Implementations including Configuration management, preparing Release Notes etc
- Involved in converting the CRIS (Customer Relationship Information System) Front-End from Developer6i to PL/SQL API’s for Dot Net Framework by gathering the requirements, getting the business knowledge and understanding the current application. Where necessary, responsible for the development and unit testing of application programs (interfaces conversions, reports, or workflows).
- Additionally, working as a Configuration Analyst using All - Fusion Harvest.
- Supporting Systems in Oracle Developer6i as a Front End and Oracle 9i Database and Oracle Discoverer as a Reporting Tool and PL/SQL Developer Tool