- Key contributor to numerous enterprise - level projects
- Roles include Solution Architect, Team Lead, Oracle Middleware Specialist, Oracle SOA Suite Specialist, Troubleshooter
- Technology specialization includes Java EE, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle BPM Suite
- Responsibilities include performance optimization, code audits, HA and DR design and implementation, mentoring, security configuration, development, administration
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to lead teams, engage with clients, executives, other teams
- Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) 11g
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Oracle WebLogic Server (WLS) 8.1, 9.2, 10.x, 11g
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB) 3.x, 10gR3, 11g
- Oracle Business Process Management (BPM) 10gR3, 11g
- Oracle WebLogic Integration (WLI) 8.1, 9.2, 10.x
- Oracle WebLogic Portal (WLP) 8.1, 9.2, 10.x
- Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) 11g
- Oracle JRockit JVM, JRMC
- Java EE
- Clustering, failover, HA, DR
- SSO, SAML, SSL
- Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, RESTful
- XML, XSD, XPath, XQuery, JAX-WS, JAXB, WS-*
- Spring, JPA, KODO, Hibernate
- WLST, Ant, Groovy
- JUnit, Grinder, SoapUI, Eclipse, JDeveloper
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:WebLogic Specialist
- Lead resolution of critical SAML implementation issue.
- Developed JAX-WS/SAML SSO solution.
- Devised resilience tests.
- Assisted with design and configuration of clustered production and DR environments for WebLogic Portal.
- Advised on hardening and security.
- Mentored development and operations staff.
- Assisted with WebLogic Portal upgrade.
- Designed and implemented complex DR solution, involving Oracle RAC, Oracle Guard, Oracle Golden Gate, FMW 11g, SOA 11g.
- Advised on issues related to performance tuning, including analysis of JMS; load balancing; SAF; WLST. 5 months
Oracle SOA Specialist
- Resolved project quality and delivery issues by defining communication channels and documenting delivery processes.
- Improved environment build process.
- Advised on design/architecture of environment.
- Resolved production issues and assisted performance optimization of applications at code, middleware and O/S level. Oracle BPM 10g, 11g; Oracle Service Bus (OSB) 10g/11g; Oracle WebLogic Portal; Oracle Policy Automation (OPA). 8 months
Lead Solution Architect
- Requirements gathering, design and implementation of key part of SOA solution for major government project.
- Documented best practice; provided guidance and mentoring to development team; ensured compliance of implementations; interfaced with stakeholders and agencies.
- UML; OSB 10gR3; WLI 10gR3; Oracle BPM 11g; Oracle SOA 11g; BPM 11g; WebLogic; Java EE; Web Services; SoapUI; Groovy; JUnit; XML; SOAP; WSDL; WS-Security; WS-*. 9 months
OSB Development/Test Team Lead
- Analysis/design of OSB architecture; advising on best practice/design patterns; managing communication with interested parties; delivering presentations to stakeholders; performing code reviews; leading test team and certifying approach.
- Worked closely with PM to define scope, manage resources, perform change request impact analysis. 3 months
- Designed new HA/DR architecture for production system.
- Produced high level design, detailed configuration, hardware sizing, disaster recovery (DR) configuration and test plan, performance tuning. Oracle RDBMS, RAC, WebLogic, OSB. Produced and delivered WLS/OSB course for operations staff. 4 months
- Provided SOA best practice for corporate OSB and Oracle BPM.
- Designed and implemented use cases.
- Mentored staff.
Service Bus Specialist
- Provided executive level and technical level presentation on benefits of SOA, Oracle BPM and ALSB/Oracle Service Bus.
- Helped design and provided detailed advice on physical architecture of highly-available production system. 2 months
Solution Architect and Development Team Lead
- Full life-cycle project to build secure, robust trade request handling system.
- Implementation used Java EE, EJB 3, Spring, JPA, KODO, AspectJ, WebLogic. 6 months
- Migration of Oracle Application Server (OAS) applications to WebLogic.
- Mentored and assisted staff.
- Designed and implemented new architecture.
- Created build scripts.
- Assisted with server hardening. WebLogic Server 11g; Oracle HTTP Server (OHS); Oracle WebCache; Spring; Ant; JSP, JSF, EJB (1.1/2.1/3.0), WSDL, XSLT, JAXB, Axis2 Web Services and RESTful services, Custom Authentication providers, SSO, OC4J. 4 months
WebLogic Portal Specialist
- Designed and implemented WebLogic Portal production environment.
- Generated resilience/failover tests. 1 month
Solutions Architect and WLI Specialist
- Analysis of hardware and software requirements; risk analysis; development of contingency and DR plans; analysis of security risks; design and implementation of architecture.
- Implementation of SSL and SSO solution.
- WLI development. 3 months
- Designed and configured HA WebLogic environment.
- Migrated to new production environment with zero service downtime.
- Resolved production stability and performance issues on business-critical WebLogic/WLI applications.
- Performed code reviews, advised on architecture and design improvements and assisted operations team with problem diagnosis.
Oracle FMW Specialist
- Consulted on all aspects of architecture, design and implementation of WebLogic, WLI, OSB project.
- Provided architecture designs, test plans.
- Implemented security, contingency and DR plan. 5 months