- Seeking an opportunity to explore and enhance my capabilities as a Data Engineer and to understand the business needs in a dynamic work environment.
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g, SQL Server 2008, DB2
DB Utilities: SQL*Loader, SQL*Plus
Languages: Oracle PL/SQL, UNIX, C, C++, Java
Developer Tools: TOAD 12.6, 10.6, 10.1, Eclipse IDE
Operating Systems: Windows 7/XP, UNIX(HP - UX)
Web Technologies: HTML, XML
Office Suite: MS Office
- Implemented the Relational and Essbase component for Oracle Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management to provide actionable insights into costs and profitability.
- Understanding business performance by discovering the drivers of cost and profitability and empowering users to improve resource alignment.
- Implemented cost - based Allocations by using complex Assignments Explosion Logic in a Stored Procedure with Cursors and Bulk Processing.
- Involved in the implementation of Stored Procedures, Functions and Packages for data loading from the source systems using TOAD, SQL*Loader, SQL Developer.
- Created Dimension and Data Views for processing data into the Essbase Standard and Management Models used for multi-dimensional analysis.
- Developed PL SQL scripts in accordance with the necessary Business Rules to Extract Transform and Load (ETL) the data into the Financial Data Warehouse.
- Implemented job scheduling using Autosys Job Scheduler and Windows Batch Scripts.
- Improved the performance of Avail Application for forecasting by tuning the data. The functions within these components can be slow and reducing the delays within Avail will help the business expedite their daily processes.
- Reduced the delay by using WITH clause along with the 'materialize' hint from 1 hr 40 min to 2 min.
- Changed the existing procedures to use BULK COLLECT to improve the performance.