- Over 8 years of experience as an Oracle Applications consultant with expertise in Oracle Financial modules(General Ledger GL, Account Payables AP, Account Receivables AR), Supply Chain Management modules (Order Management OM, Purchasing PO, Inventory INV, Shipping WSH, Fixed Assets FA, Advanced Pricing).
- Good expertise in developing Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Extensions and Workflows (RICEW) Components.
- Good knowledge in Order to Cash (O2C) and Procedure to Pay (P2P) business flows.
- Worked extensively to setup oracle iProcurement and well versed with its entire life cycle.
- Good Knowledge and understanding of Application Object Library (AOL) and Trading Community Architecture (TCA).
- Design and Development of Customized Order Cycles using Oracle Workflow
- Expertise in design and development of Interface/Conversion programs to import data from legacy systems and integrate it into Oracle Applications using open interfaces and APIs.
- Extensively worked on System Administration responsibilities such as registration of concurrent programs, creation of Users, Responsibilities, Forms, Functions, Menus, Value sets and Flex fields in Oracle Applications.
- Extensive experience in development and customization of Forms and Reports.
- Experienced in developing reports by using bind and lexical parameters using Reports 6i/9i/10 g.
- Extensively worked on Oracle Discoverer which includes report developments, discoverer administration, configuring discoverer and End User Layer (EUL)
- Experienced in Performance Tuning and analyzing using Tkprof, SQL Trace, and Explain Plan.
- Extensively worked on PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Database Triggers and SQL * Loader scripts.
- Excellent Interpersonal communication, documentation skills and experience coordinating with project managers, business analysts, Architects, DBA’s and Developers.
- Have worked on Complete SDLC, Planning, Development and Implementation
- Excellent analytical skills in Analysis and business requirements gathering from end users to the client and experience in design using MD50, MD70 documents.
Tools: Oracle Forms 10g/6i/4.5, Reports 10g/6i/2.5, Workflow Builder 184.108.40.206, Discoverer10g/4i, SQL Navigator, TOAD, SQL*PLUS, EDI, Export, Import, SQL*Loader, SQL*PLUS, XML publisher 5.6.3/5.6.2 , OA Framework
ERP/CRM: Oracle Applications R12/11i/11.0.3
Applications: Oracle Financials GL, AP, AR, Oracle SCM OM, PO, INV, WSH, FA, Advanced Pricing, AOL, Sys. Admin
RDBMS: Oracle 7.x/ 8i/9i/10g, Access, SQL Server 7.x, 2000
O/S: Windows NT/XP/2000/98, UNIX, Linux, MS - DOS
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Web PL/SQL, C, C++, C#, Java, HTML, XML
Oracle Apps Developer
- Worked on APIs to create and update suppliers, supplier sites and supplier contacts.
- Worked on the Supplier Open Interface Import, Supplier Sites Open Interface Import and Supplier Site Contacts Open Interface Import processes in Oracle Payables to create new Suppliers, new Supplier Sites and new Supplier Site Contacts respectively.
- Worked on validating AP Invoices and importing into Oracle Applications using FND REQUEST
- Developed custom PL/SQL packages and procedures to validate the invoices and import into Oracle Application using Payables Open Interface Program.
- Customized Oracle standard reports in AP and AR and created new templates using XML/BI Publisher
- Worked on customization of RDFs in 11i and developed XML reports in R12 using XML/BI Publisher as per the business requirements
- Developed/Converted most of the existing text reports to excel or pdf format using XML/BI Publisher
- Worked on Employees Expense Report Interface Program for a subsystem that imports data from the flat file into the staging tables using SQL Loader and creating Employees using HR EMPLOYEE API and processes these employees as suppliers through Supplier Open Interface Import and Supplier Sites Open Interface Import.
- Worked on GL interface to load the GL Data from legacy system into GL base tables using journal import concurrent program
- Worked on migration of RICE objects from Oracle Applications 11i to R12
- Worked on customization of the already existing RDF reports in 11i and migrated them to R12 in AP, AR, GL and FA modules using Oracle Reports 10g
- Worked on Lockbox process to check the format of the file received from the bank for the newly created bank accounts
- Used FND LOAD to migrate Profiles, Flex fields and programs
Environment: Oracle Applications R12, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Reports 10g, XML/BI Publisher, SQL*Loader, Toad.
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
Oracle Apps Developer
- Debug, develop, unit test, release and maintain Oracle Financials (AP, AR, and GL) Application custom functionality and interfaces.
- Execute daily Finance Payments Operations in Production and other test environment.
- Monitor and report on daily finance payments operations.
- Developed PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, and Functions for validating the Invoices and Payment information from the legacy system and imported into Oracle Application using the Payables Open Interface Import program (AP) and populated the base tables.
- Responsible for converting all the PO vendors, vendor sites and vendor contacts into Production.
- Created an interface to get the data of Suppliers and Customers from legacy system into Oracle Financials custom staging tables.
- Developed an Interface to create, validate and upload Invoice details into AR interface tables from a spreadsheet and then run the Auto Invoice Import process to create Receivables in AR.
- Developed an interface program to load cash receipts from legacy system into Account Receivables.
- Customized transactions in Accounts Receivables like Invoices, Receipts and Credit Memos and Debit Memos.
- Developed interfaces to load the GL Data from legacy system into GL JE BATCHES, GL JE HEADERS and GL JE LINES base tables using journal import concurrent program.
- Extensively worked FND APIs like FND FILE, FND SUBMIT, FND MESSAGE, FND PROFILE, FND PROGRAM and FND REQUEST.
- Performed the system administrator role by setting up the user privileges, assigning responsibilities, registering custom forms and custom reports with applications so that they can be accessed from within the applications.
- Created new Approved Supplier List Report in XML/BI Publisher.
- Developed On hand Quantity Tracker Report, Move Order Reconciliation Report in Inventory using XML/BI Publisher.
- Created the Incoming Sales Order report in XML/BI Publisher.
- Worked on XML Publisher bursting to send PDF reports via email.
- Customized Oracle standard reports like AP and AR Aging Reports, Open PO report using Oracle Reports 10g.
- Developed Cash requirements report in Account Payables (AP) using Report 10g.
- Created stored procedures, functions, packages, triggers, cursors using PL/SQL.
- Used UTL FILE package for importing and exporting data from/into Oracle database.
- Experienced in Performance Tuning and analyzing using Tkprof, SQL Trace, and Explain Plan
Environment: Oracle Applications R12, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Oracle 10g, Forms 10g, Reports 10g, XML/BI Publisher, SQL*Loader, Toad.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Oracle Technical Consultant
- Analysis (Business and Technical) of existing system with objective of improving & optimizing the system performance.
- Used SQL* Loader and UTL FILE Packages for data conversion and interfaces.
- Developed custom PL/SQL program for loading AP Invoices using Oracle Standard AP Invoice Interface.
- Developed custom PL/SQL conversion program for Import Journal (GL INTERFACE) and also loading customers using Oracle Standard Customer Interface Program.
- Worked on Auto Lockbox Open Interface for automatic processing of receipts in AR module of Apps based on electronic bank statement data.
- Created Trigger on AR PAYMENTS INTERFACE ALL to generate receipt number automatically
- Imported Journal Entry Transactions into GL INTERFACE table using SQL*Loader and successfully created the Journal Entry's in GL using Journal import.
- Extensive knowledge in Trading Community Architecture (TCA) and worked on importing customers into AR using TCA API’s.
- Customized a report named CCW Department KPI Route Report which is used by Loan Transfer and Custody QA Admin to obtain the SLA information and loan level detail for KPI reporting using Oracle Reports 10g.
- Customized a report named Check Tracker - Aged Direct Ship Check Report which is used to pull information from check tracking to give trending data which shows the length of time by closing center that it took to take action on checks using Oracle Reports 10g.
- Customized a report named Check Tracker - Incoming Checks Received Report which is used to calculate the total number of incoming checks along with the dollar amounts entered into the Check Tracking System using Oracle Reports 10g.
- Customized Standard AR Print Statements Report using XML Publisher.
- Developed several new forms using TEMPLATE.fmb & customized standard forms through Custom.pll.
- Developed forms using ZOOM Functionality that pops up appropriate form based on the item context. Modified custom.pll to activate zoom.
- Experienced in using the performance tuning methods like TKPROF, Explain plan, Trace and indexes.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and triggers.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Inventory, Order Management, Oracle 10g, Forms 10g, Reports 10g, XML/BI Publisher, SQL*Loader, Toad.
Confidential, Wilton, CT
Oracle Technical Consultant
- Interacted with SME’s, Business Analysts and Users for gathering and analyzing the Business Reports Requirements.
- Imported Items from legacy system into Oracle Inventory (INV) base tables using the Standard Item Interface program. Developed Item conversion program for assigning Items to Item category set and Categories.
- Developed PL/SQL scripts to load order data from external system to OM interface tables and OE base tables (OE HEADERS IFACE ALL and OE LINES IFACE ALL).
- Worked on PO Requisition Interface to load PO Requisitions from the legacy System into Purchasing Interface Tables.
- Responsible for performing the credit checks and holds in Oracle Order to cash Cycle.
- Extensively worked and customized Workflows for Oracle Order to Cash and Procure to Pay cycle
- Worked on Customer Item Open Interface in Inventory (INV) Module.
- Oracle Inventory provides Customer Item Open Interface to easily import Customer Items from external systems to Oracle Applications. The Customer Items Interface reads each record from the interface table and adds the validated items to Oracle Inventory.
- Involved in designing of Conversion/Interface Implementation Strategy for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Involved in Auto invoice interface to load invoices automatically from legacy systems to Oracle Receivables interface tables.
- Worked on Payables Open Interface Import Program to create invoices to import into Payables.
- Developed AP Check Printing Report to produce check file in the Oracle Accounts Payables to complete the correct formatting for checks processed from Oracle payables through check printing software.
- Worked on iProcurement Requisition and Receiving pages. Worked on different test scenarios of iProcurement Requisitions in a functional test.
- Proficient with the System administrator responsibility, which included customizing the menus, adding new concurrent requests, request sets, registering the custom applications etc. Created Request Groups for reports.
- Used FND SUBMIT Pub to Submit Requests, Request Sets.
- Worked with FND PROGRAM package to Register, Delete the Concurrent Programs from the backend.
- Customized Supplier Open Balance Report in Accounts Payables (AP) using XML/BI Publisher.
- Customized the Supplier Payment History Report, Invoice History Report in Payables using XML/BI Publisher.
- Extensively worked on Discoverer 10g for developing Discoverer reports according to user needs.
- Validated the Standard Business Areas/Folder of Discoverer 10g.
- Worked on Custom security for Discoverer in R12.
- Ran concurrent program business views to populate the DFFs and KFFs in views.
- Expertise in generating reports using Oracle Reports10g meeting variety of Business needs including custom Reports.
- Customized standard Oracle Applications reports and developed custom reports in OM, WSH and INV modules
- Created complex analytical reports using inline view, lexical parameters with Oracle Report 10g.
- Developed views, functions, procedures, triggers, packages using PL/SQL & SQL to transform data between source staging area to target staging area.
- Worked on UNIX shell scripts to automate the backup of the database.
Environment: : Oracle Applications - R12 (AR,AP,PO,GL,FA,PA,OM,INV, Advanced Pricing), Oracle 10g, Discoverer 10g, Reports 10g,XML/BI Publisher, Workflow Builder 220.127.116.11, Forms 10g, Toad, SQL*PLUS, UNIX.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Oracle Apps Consultant
- Performed Extensive Application tuning for Order to Cash (O2C) Business process.
- Involved in Auto Invoice Interface to load invoices automatically from legacy systems to Oracle Receivables Interface tables.
- Developed Auto lockbox Receipt Interface program to automate the receipt processing. Loaded the data into AR PAYMENTS INTERFACE ALL. Validated and imported the data into AR base tables.
- Developed Conversion program to import Vendor/Supplier Information into Purchasing by loading data into staging tables from legacy system, validating data using PL/SQL API and then loading the data into Vendor information Base tables.
- Developed AP Positive pay Extract Report in Oracle Payables which will extract the Canadian transactions from source systems and sent to bank.
- Customized various Concurrent Programs and AR Aging Reports in Oracle Receivables and Oracle Payables to run independently irrespective of Responsibility using SRW packages.
- Created the value sets, profile values, custom responsibilities, menus, and concurrent programs for the reports and interfaces.
- Worked extensively on System Administration responsibility by doing set ups in AR, AP and GL Modules.
- Troubleshooting of the Order Management (OM) and Inventory (INV) modules within Oracle Applications.
- Worked extensively on customizing iProcurement Requisition and Receiving pages.
- Involved in various aspect of R12 upgrade User interaction, Designing, Developing, and Documenting, creating test cases, modifying current custom RICE objects in accordance with the R12 guidelines, tuning of queries and testing of various objects.
- Modified Privileges for Users using System Administration responsibility depending upon various Organizations.
- Imported data from XML and flat flies to load them into Data Warehouse
- Customized the purchase order details report using Discoverer 10g in oracle Purchasing (PO) module.
- Customized the customer credit hold report using discoverer 10g in Account receivables (AR) module.
- Customized Journal Entries Report and Billing History Report in Account Receivables (AR) using XML/BI Publisher.
- Experience in customization of XML PUBlisher reports for Oracle Purchasing and iProcurement.
- Developed various Mailing list reports and Form letter reports using Reports 10g.
- Worked on custom designing GL Auditor Report, GL Financial Statements using XML Publisher.
- Developed new reports such as Cancelled Sales Orders, On-hand Details, Material Adjustments using Reports 6i and XML/BI Publisher
- Involved in the creation of database objects like tables, views, stored procedures, functions, packages, DB triggers, Indexes and Collections.
- Created the materialized views and also created the partitioning tables.
- Developed Unix Shell scripts to automate repetitive database processes and maintained shell scripts
Environment: Oracle Applications - R12 (AR,AP,PO,GL,FA,PA,OM,INV), Oracle 10g, Discoverer 9i/10g, Reports 10g, XML/BI Publisher, Forms 10g, Toad, SQL*PLUS, UNIX.
Confidential, Libertyville, IL
Oracle Technical Developer
- Developed control file to load sales orders created in legacy system into staging tables using SQL * loader then validated data and inserted into interface tables.
- Interfaced data from the Flat Files into Interface tables of Accounts Payable using SQL*Loader and executed the Payable Open Interface Import Program to generate invoices.
- Imported ITEMS from legacy system to Inventory base table MTL SYSTEM ITEMS B using the standard item import program through a custom package that validates individual records.
- Developed Pick confirm and Ship confirm Interface using oracle API’s.
- Designed and developed Business Areas in Discoverer EUL as per the business requirement
- Involved in reports generation using reports 6i.
- Developed several forms using Forms 6i in OM, AR and AP modules.
- Developed PL/SQL scripts to load order data from external system to OM interface tables and OE base tables.
- Designed and implemented Order Discount Hold system and developed reports for holds placed and released.
- Designed and developed Customer and Auto Invoice interfaces to import the invoice information into AR.
- Involved in Importing the Order Management data from legacy system to Order Entry Interface tables using SQL*Loader, validating the data using PL/SQL Script and Creating Orders using Order Import Program.
- Worked on Oracle Reports 6i for generation of various custom reports in procurement modules and registered them in the applications.
- Customized standard ‘Sales Order Acknowledgement Report’ in Order Management using Oracle Reports 6i.
- Experience in developing and modifying reports in Oracle Discoverer 4i and BI (XML) Publisher 5.6.2.
- Experience in customization of XML Publisher reports for Oracle Purchasing.
- Built custom forms using TEMPLATE.FMB to fulfill the business requirements like implementing the calendar feature, WHO columns, defining DFFs etc.
- Developed the Request sets that are scheduled to submit concurrent programs in a desired sequence as per the functional document.
- Created Request Groups and Value sets for reports.
- Built custom forms using Oracle Forms 6i Builder to fulfill the business requirements of the client.
- Customized the existing forms with descriptive flex fields.
- Registered the Concurrent Programs, Forms, Reports and Request Sets in AOL and System Administration.
- Developed views, functions, procedures, triggers, packages using PL/SQL & SQL to transform data between source staging area to target staging area.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11.5.9 (AR, AP, OM, INV, BOM, WSH), Oracle 9i, UNIX, Developer 6i, Workflow Builder 2.6, Oracle Reports 6i, Discoverer 4i, XML Publisher.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Oracle Applications Consultant
- As an Oracle Application Technical Consultant involved in interfaces and conversions.
- Development of new reports and customization of existing reports according to the requirements.
- Involved in interacting with users to develop, test and train the Business users.
- Involved extensively in testing of Interfaces in AP.
- Developed new report Summary Information of Vendors in Payables using Oracle Reports 6i.
- Developed custom reports in Receivables using Oracle Reports 6i.
- Developed Sales Order Acknowledgment Report and Processing Order Report in Order Management using Oracle Reports 6i.
- Developed various reports with the help of Reports 6i. Created custom extensions to standard Reports in AR, FA, GL and PO, PA modules.
- Developed new reports and exported to other applications and enhancing the reports using Discoverer 4i.
- Created complex folders and creating Item Classes.
- Involved in preparation of various documents like MD050, MD070 (functional & Technical Design) documents.
- Developed & Supported Oracle Database PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions and database triggers.
- Developed database objects like Views, Indexes, and Sequences.
- Frequently involved in registering custom forms, custom reports in oracle applications using system administrator responsibilities and involved in administering concurrent managers/transaction managers (activate/deactivate, request priorities).
Environment: Oracle Applications 11.5.10 (AR, AP, OM, INV, BOM, WSH), Discoverer 4i, Reports 6i, Oracle 8i, XML Publisher, TOAD.
Oracle Apps Consultant
- Responsible for creating the Database tables, indexes, constraints in Oracle 8i.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers using SQL, PL/SQL.
- Used FND REQUEST API to submit concurrent Programs from PL/SQL program.
- Invoices are ported from the Excel sheets to the Oracle Database using SQL * LOADER.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Performance Testing for reports.
- Customized Payables Accounting Entries Report, Unaccounted Transactions Report and Invoice on Hold Report in Account Payables using Discoverer 4i.
- Developed Cash requirements report in Account Payables using Report6i.
- Customized the standard AP Check Print Report in Account Payables using XML/BI Publisher.
- Created new business areas, workbooks according to user requirements and also involved in creating ad-hoc reports using Discoverer 4i.
- Designed and developed Inventory Detail report using Discoverer 4i.
- Designed and developed Profit Center Report, Cost Center Report using Discoverer4i.
- Involved in creation of PL/SQL stored procedures, Packages, Procedures, Functions, Cursors, Triggers.
- Involved in creation of SQL scripts.
- Involved in setup and customization of Oracle Payables and data conversion from legacy system into Oracle Payables.
- Coordinated with Offshore team during testing phase.
- Trained end users on Discoverer Desktop and Plus Versions.
- Involved in preparation of Functional and Technical Documentation using AIM Methodology.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11i, Accounts Payables, Oracle 8i, Reports 6i, Discoverer 4i, PL/SQL, SQL * Plus, SQL Loader.