- 7 - year experience in Oracle e-Business Suite implementation and development with excellent business analysis skills to convert the business requirements into technical specifications and develop solutions to design and extend Oracle applications; strong communication & problem solving skills with solid functional knowledge in solution design, testing and implementation
- Experience with different types of projects, including product implementation, support, upgrade, system maintenance, and enhancements; Leader experience in a successful startup company projects.
- 7-year Oracle e-Business Suite technical experience in implementation, product support, upgrade, and enhancements in eight global environment projects, specializing in financial and related supply chain modules.
- 7-year Oracle e-Business Suite development experience in Oracle PL/SQL, xml publisher, reports, forms, workflow, Unix/Linux Shell scripting, OAF and JDeveloper, form personalization, Oracle 10g/11g, Oracle EBS R11i/12i.
Sr. Oracle e-Business Suite Developer
- Work together with functional analyst to figure out functional solution, propose technical solutions.
- Design, develop, implement, test, and deploy technical solutions to meet functional requirements.
- Key developer for Oracle EBS upgrade project from R11i to R12i: remediate reports, xml publisher, workflow, form personalization for financials, order management, Procumbent, inventory, TCA, and Service Contract modules.
- Job includes: XML Publisher; Oracle reports, workflow, form personalization, OAF, data interface.
- Module: Financials, Order Management, Inventory, Procurement, iProcurement, Service Contracts, Install Base and Alert.
Technique used: XML Publisher, Oracle EBS 11i/12i, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Report/Form 10g, OAF, JDeveloper, Shell Scripting, Toad.
Oracle e-Business Suite Developer
- Customized standard workflows to meet business process requirements, including PO Approval, requisition and AP Invoice Approval workflows.
- Developed multiple BI publisher reports, such as AP check templates, AP Positive Pay templates, Requisition PDF Report, Purchase Order PDF report, Supplier Payment History, AR dunning letter templates, AR invoices, and some other reports.
- Customized standard reports or developed new reports for BI publisher reports.
- Applied for personalization to forms to meet business requirements.
- Development to import data from legacy system or export data to the third party software, including AR statement mail service, FA active/disposal assets, customers, suppliers, and employees.
- Oracle EBS AME development and configuration.
- Support data interface between legacy system and Oracle EBS by SOA, BPEL, Business Events and open interfaces, including both AP interface and GL interface.
- Regular product support, including Identify problems, root cause analysis, and collaborated with other teams.
- Collaborated with functional team and customers to translate the functional requirements into technical specifications, developed solutions to design and extend Oracle applications.
Technique used: BI publisher, Oracle Report/Form 10g, Oracle Workflow, Shell Scripting, JDeveloper, OAF, Oracle EBS R12i, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, Toad.
Senior Oracle e-Business Suite Developer
- Solution design, testing and implementation, specializing in Accounting Payables, General Leger, Fixed Assets, Accounting Receivables, iProcurement, Procurement, Inventory, Cash and Treasury, Advancing Pricing, Order Management.
- Technique used: Oracle 9g/10g/11g, PL/SQL, Oracle EBS 10i/11i/12i, Oracle Report/Form Builder 6i, workflow builder, SQL*Plus, Discoverer, Unix and Linux, Shell Scripting.
- Development includes modification of standard forms, reports, and workflows, or development of new forms and reports, data conversion, data interface, discoverer reports, host scripts, and application configuration.
- Product technical support experience, solely in charge of financial modules technical support, coordinating with other developers, functional team, QA team, DBA team and customer teams.
- Financial accounting background knowledge and Strong functional knowledge of the Oracle EBS and in multiple organizations with multiple set of books environment.
- Expertise in identify issue, root cause analysis, and translating business requirements to technical solution, developing extensions, conversion and interfaces for Oracle EBS.
- Leaded and mentored less experience developers, coding review, quality controlling, and standard development processes.
- Professional experience in communications across functional and technical team to gather requirements, issue technical solutions, and write functional documents, as well technical, unit test, review documents.
- Experience prioritizing competing demands, scoping large efforts and negotiating timelines.
- Created workaround procedures and customized Oracle EBS standard business processes when standard procedures do not work.
- Standard development process in workflows, interfaces, reports, customizations, data conversions, and deliver Technical Specifications, Code and Unit Test results.