- Having 10 years 10 months years of experience as an Oracle applications (E - Business Suite) Tehnical consultant,with expertise in Financials (General ledger (GL), Account Receivables (AR), Account Payable (AP), Payments, Cash Management, Fixed Assets(FA)), SCM (Order Management (OM), Purchase Order (PO), Oracle Inventory ( INV), shipping (WSH)), and Oracle Projects (Project Costing, Project Billing and Project Contracts), Oracle Time and Labor (OTL), XML Gateway, System Administrator(FND).
- Worked on Implentation, Support, Upgradation projects and having experience in AIM methodology. Excellent analytical skills in Analysis and business requirements gathering from end users to help design MD50 and design MD70 documents.
- Expertise to develope RICEW ( Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflows) components.
- Good exposure in Order to Cash (O2C ) and Procure to Pay (P2P) Business flows.
- Expertise in Design/Development of Interfaces using Oracle opens Interfaces and Oracle Public API’s
- Excellent in Data conversion/integrations from Legacy/external systems into Oracle Applications using PL/SQL, SQL*Loader etc.
- Extensively worked on Oracle Discoverer, which includes report developments, discoverer administration, configuring discoverer and End User Layer (EUL).
- Good exposure in BI Publisher(XML Publisher), which includes report development objects like data templates and RTF’s.
- Extensive experience in building Decision Support Systems and writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Database Triggers, Advanced PL/SQL data types like Record Type, Table Type, Bulk Collect and SQL * Loader scripts.
- Expertise working with Oracle 7.x/8.x/9i/10g/11g, Developer 2000, PL/SQL, Forms 6i/9i/10g, Reports 6i/9i/10g, SQL * Loader, Discoverer 3.x/4.x/10g and XML/BI publisher 5.6.2.
- Experienced with Performance Tuning, Optimizing SQL, PL/SQL scripts and with UNIX shell scripts
- Used Trading Community Architecture (TCA) APIs to create/Update Parties and Relationships.
- Experienced in Customization Forms and Forms Personalization.
- Experienced in performance Tuning and analyzing using Tkprof, SQL Trace, and Explain Plan.
- Involved in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of medium to large scale projects.
- Strong communication skills with ability to manage expectations of Business and IT users. Possess good organizational, analytical and problem solving skill.
- Onsite client experience in United Kingdom, Romania and United States.
ERP: Oracle applications 11i/R12 (Financials, O2c, PTP,Projects and OTL).
Development Tools: Oracle Reports 10g/9i/6i, Oracle Forms 10g/9i/6i/, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Discoverer 10g/9i/4i, XML/BI Publisher, SQL*PLUS, SQL*LoaderDatabases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i Languages PLSQL, XML, UNIX Scripts
Operating Systems Windows XP/NT/2000/98/95, UNIX, LINUX
Oracle Apps Technical Consultant
- Involved as the Reports and Extensions Lead at onsite (US).
- Driving Delivery of complex workflows like Requisitions, PO Approval and AP Invoice.
- Co-ordinations with onsite (including client) and offshore on regular basis.
- Daily updates to management on progress, issues, risks and resolutions.
- Interaction with functional team for effort estimates on CR and feasibility study.
Environment: Oracle applications R12, Unix, Oracle Database 11g. Modules SCM, AR, GL, PA, AP. Windows-2007, Unix
Oracle Apps Technical Consultant. Technical Lead
- Involved in the scoping activities of the project.
- Created the ramp plan and execution plan for the project. This had to undergo multiple iterations and planning activities
- Understand the requirements and get POC done for some objects along with client and internal resources. Propose feasible solutions.
Environment: Oracle E-Business Suite R12 (Multi Language enablement of 2 languages), Unix, Oracle Database 11g . Modules SCM, AR, GL, PA, AP.
Oracle Apps Technical Consultant
- Lead and drive all Multi Language Support (MLS) enablement activities from off site for LATAM and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Assisted client in technical questions/ understanding. Also presented the demo for MLS along with the key technical changes needed
- Co-ordinate with project team from US and Mexico to make sure the MLS patch is applied and tested properly.
- Identified risks and issues and their mitigation actions for MLS.
- Helped Functional team with queries and data for MLS testing for localization requirements.
Environment: Oracle E-Business Suite R12 (Multi Language enablement of 2 languages), Unix, Oracle Database 11g .
Oracle Apps Technical Consultant / Conversion Lead
- Lead and drive all data conversion of the project
- Assisted client in technical questions/ understanding.
- Lead the technical team for data conversion and get deliverables complete from the team
- Co-ordinate with client for conversions and helped schedule/complete data mapping activities
- Identified risks and issues and their mitigation actions for conversions.
- Escalated risks to project leadership to ensure proper mitigation.
Environment: Oracle E-Business Suite R12, Unix, Oracle Database 11g . General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Assets, Cash Management, Human Resources, Purchasing, Inventory, Bill of Material, Work in Process, Projects, Project Contracts, India Localization, Order Management