- More than 3 years of IT experience including implementation of Oracle Business Intelligence, ETL Tools and RDBMS projects.
- Strong experience in OBIEE11g/10g which includes design and development of OBIEE repositories at three levels (Physical Layer, Business Model andPresentation Layer).
- Expertise in converting and using Oracle BI Apps pre - build rpd’s (Financial, Supply Chain and Order Management) according to business requirements.
- Experience inconfiguring Security Settings (groups, roles, access/query/report privileges) and scheduling iBots/Agents for OBIEE 10g and OBIEE 11g.
- Experience with weblogic server and Enterprise manager in OBIEE 11g.
- Proficient in the Design and customization of BI Answers/Analysis, Reports, Dashboards, Oracle Delivers.
- Extensive experience in OBIEE Administration Tool, Answers, Intelligent Dashboards and Delivers.
- Highly experienced with repository development, configured metadata objects (Subject Area, Table and Column) and Web Catalog objects (Dashboards, Pages, Folders, Reports).
- Knowledge in Scheduler setup and Agent Configurations for delivering reports using Oracle BI Delivers component of OBIEE.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently and in teams; can handle multiple projects while paying attention to details.
Data Warehousing ETL: Informatica, ODI.
OLAP: OBIEE, BI Apps.
Programming Languages: C, SQL.
Languages: Java, HTML.
Database: SQL Server and Oracle.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT.
- Conducted research and analysis of business requirements, problems and available technologies to define systems solutions that increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Involved in translating functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Interacted with Procurement and Operation / Maintenance business representatives for gathering the OBIEE Reports / Dashboards requirements and to define business and functional specifications.
- Analyzed and used various data sources - DB, XML, Excel, and OLAP.
- Identified Facts, Dimensions, Levels / Hierarchies of Dimensional Modelling.
- Customized and developed RPD (Physical, BMM and Presentation Layer).
- Developed many Reports / Dashboards with different Analytics Views (Drill-Down, Pivot Table, Chart, Column Selector and Tabular with global and local Filters) using Siebel Analytics web.
- Implemented security by creating roles & web groups, checks with External tables and LDAP, and Object Level Security.
- Performed Unit, Integration, and Regression testing to validate report.
- Used MS office plug-in for analyzing data.
- Implemented write back functionality.
- Created pixel perfect reports using BI Publisher.
- Involved in Analysis, Requirement gathering, function/technical specification, development, deploying and testing.
- Developed repository using Oracle BI EE 10.1.3.4.
- Worked on OBIA - Financial and Supply Chain and Order Management Analytics.
- Defined relationships in Physical layer and BMM layer.
- Identified Facts, Dimensions, and Hierarchies of the business model.
- Identified the granularity level of the business model based on the end user requirements.
- Worked extensively on OBIEE Answers and Dashboards to create the reports as per the client requirements. Used session and repository variables to control access and data. Used filters to restrict data.
- Created Complex Joins, Alias Tables and Views.
- Tuned OBIEE Reports and designed Query Caching and Data Caching for Performance gains.
- Created multiple aggregated tables and setup aggregated navigation to enhance performance.
- Implemented Time comparison and calculation measures in the business model using Time series Wizard.
- Created groups in the repository and added users to the groups and granted privileges explicitly and through group inheritance.
- Created reports using BI Publisher.
- Extensively used Repository Variables, Session Variables and Initialization Blocks for Configuring the Data and User Security.
- Managed and provided Permissions for Reports and Dashboards in OBIEE Presentation Services Web Catalog.
- Involved in developing ETLs for Data Extraction, Data Mapping and Data Conversion using Informatica Power Center.
- Customized the Physical, Business Model and Presentation Layers of Repository with lot of custom logical calculated measures based on the requirement.
- Involved in creating the Repository variables, initialization blocks.
- Involved in developing the Dashboard Pages and reports using Answers.
- Created the reports in different views like Table, Pivot, Chart, Filter, Title, view selector.
- Involved in creating the Dimensional Hierarchies, Level Based Measures and creating the navigations from one report to other pages.
- Involved in creating Dashboard prompts.
- Created Dimension Hierarchies in the BM layer for Time.
- Enabled Caching for want better performance and implemented Event Pooling for Automatic Purging of Stale data.
- Created Saved Filters for all Common filters to be reused in reports.
- Involved in configuration of Repository.
- Involved in Performance Tuning of reports.
- Design various reports, i.e., Drill down, Narrative in Answers and Customer demography with the facility to drilldown and charts.
- Developing Dashboards and reports using Siebel Answers.
- Enhancing the subject areas as and when suggested by the business analyst.