- Whether it’s developing a new process improvement system, addressing a last minute customer change request or providing high - level sales reports the goals remain the same: transform the data to business-information-driven, rather than technology-information driven and provide the end-user with an easy-to-use environment.
- Twenty plus years professional experience with a Fortune 500 company in Information Systems and Applications Development.
- Diverse experience with process improvement, e-business and IT projects.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving skills and successful proposal experience.
- Consistent record of promotions and increased responsibilities over past twenty years.
PROGRAMMING AND SOFTWARE SKILLS:
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle Web iStore Developer
- Oracle Configurator Developer
- Oracle Order Management
- Oracle Inventory/ Bills of Material
- Oracle Advanced Pricing
Confidential, Taunton, MA
Analyst Business, OPS Senior
- Managed and deployed the iStore/Configurator On-line Ordering Guide interactive website.
- The website enabled users to access over 5000 commercial off-the shelf, semi-rugged and fully-rugged computing platforms and accessories.
- Designed configurator interface for optimal customer use; used advanced rule-building to guide customer through ordering process; interfaced with product engineers to establish complex equipment scenarios; built configuration routines and requirements, while simultaneously developing additional coding and customizations to enhance the user experience.
- Collaborated with other IT functional areas to resolve iStore/Configurator issues.
- Minimized disruption to the user interface community when changes occurred to the application.
- Resolved issues including: actively traced patch issues and pursued software upgrades to resolve outstanding enhancements and customizations; managed iStore/external integration projects; security external port issues, Sarbanes-Oxley Security Audit, increased Server memory, Oracle version upgrade from 11.5.9 to 11.5.10 and DBA CZ table issues.
- Managed day-to-day operational activities of commercial product lines with sales of $25M.
- Established procedures to streamline processes from order receipt through billing.
- Coordinated activities between business and functional organizations.
- Interfaced with customer and suppliers to ensure successful performance.
- Organized cost proposal, budget and program reviews with management.
- Developed customized information system for Sales, Delivery, Configuration and Logistics.
- Supervised all support activities.
Program Office Administrator
- Coordinated retrofit activity for 5,000+ commercial hardware items.
- Served as customer service representative for warranty and retrofit activities.
- Provided timely and meaningful performance analysis to management.
- Supported order material and configuration management functions by providing operational expertise.
- Established guidelines for information tracking and database management.
Material Management Analyst
- Assisted with implementation of new manufacturing and material management system
- Ensured smooth transition from Confidential contract environment to commercial for Confidential
- Increased efficiency and through put for commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) deliveries.
- Coordinated and supervised expediting and shop floor control activities.
- Assisted with operation task management for multiple projects.