SOFTWARE / HARDWARE SKILLS:
- VB Script
- CC Multi Site
- Data Manager
- Six Sigma
- Frame Maker
- Task Scheduler
- C Libraries
- Version I
- Perl / TK
- Microsoft Excel
- K - Shell
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Power Point
Confidential, Newport News, VA
Oracle Business Intelligence Developer
- Utilize programming expertise in VB Script and PL/SQL to develop new, and support existing ETL code encompassing all facets of Fergusons financial data as it relates to the Oracle based Data Warehouse.
- Provide Oracle Database Administration support for the Business Intelligence Team.
- Responsible for developing procedures and code for tuning Business Intelligence Oracle Databases objects and improve daily ETL performance.
- Developed process documentation and perform code and technical design reviews for all members of the Business Intelligence team.
- Developed full and delta data loads using Data Stage from the ODS to Netezza for the FSA project.
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
Oracle Data Base Administrator
- Provide tier three Oracle Database administration support for system administrators, developers and project level Database administrators spanning two hundred and fifty database instances spread across 14 interconnected applications.
- Perform the verification and database code migration.
- Develop, maintain and enforce the projects configuration management and database processes and procedures.
- Develop supporting tools utilizing Perl, SQL, PL/SQL, CSH and KSH.
Confidential, Hampton, VA
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Develop and enhance all code used to support Confidential ’s landing and trajectory simulation software (POST2) using C, Perl and Confidential in a clustered environment.
- Designed and developed WEB page enhancements to further software releases using Perl and HTML. Alter existing code so that it compiles and runs in a 64 bit environment thus doubling the efficiency of the POST software.
- All coding and testing is performed in a clustered environment utilizing a Message Passing Interface (MPI) and a Portable Batch System (PBS).
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Configuration Management Analyst
- Head architect of a team which provided full software development life cycle support for an Automated Build Tool that was written in Perl with a Perl /TK GUI front end.
- The tool was designed to hide the complexities of Confidential, Oracle, UNIX and WEB interfaces from end users, allowing them to perform frequently exercised merge, metrics, system builds, build requests and other tool operations from a single GUI interface.
- The tool cut the number of build-related errors by 90%, doubled build frequency by reducing build time, and reduced the learning curve for CM and development staff from weeks to hours.
- Coordinated production-level configuration management support for sixty developers working on a credit decisioning application.
- Responsibilities included Confidential maintenance, management of the source tree and all build-related activities.
- Created and maintained development and CM tools and documents in accordance with enterprise configuration management directives.
- First line of defense for Oracle support, UNIX support, Confidential support, and application installation.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Configuration Management Specialist
- Architect and team lead in charge of full software development life cycle support for an enterprise wide automated build tool used throughout the cellular phone organization.
- Demonstrated my specialized abilities as a Configuration Management authority by consolidating a fragmented collection of build teams, cut build time by 75% on complex builds, reduce CM maintenance costs, raised developer and management expectations and throughput, and provided portable code and process throughout the organization.
- Championed all aspects related to marketing, release, acceptance, and continuing maintenance of the build tool which was written in Perl with a Perl /TK GUI front end and an extensive Oracle database backend in a client server environment. Created requirements and design documents for the build tool and coded all functional areas related to Oracle, naming conventions, and security.
- Sole responsibility for the corollary assignment of elevating the CM infrastructure to CMM Level three.
- Defined and created documentation for the build process, procedures, and applicable aspects of the Confidential tool set.
- Created training materials and was point of contact for CM- and build-related topics.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Using Confidential, KSH and Perl on SUN Workstations, built the code for CDMA and TDMA cellular phones.
- Streamlined, simplified, and structured the existing CM process. Corollary assignments were creating tables, tools and documents simplifying the build process for developers and management.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Team Architect/C Programmer
- Worked with a team of six programmers who designed, coded, and implemented a merger of the Sablime problem-tracking tool with the source code control facilities inherent to Confidential . Designed and coded sixty triggers and wrappers to Confidential commands.
- Designed and coded library functions that interfaced Confidential with Sablime as well as a flexible permission scenario that provides data security between projects and regulates command usage between several user levels.
- Designed and produced space requirements for a series of Oracle tables to replace Sablime.