- Being highly motivated developer with good attitude, strong analytical and development skills, want to become a part in success of a leading organization and fulfill my desire of acquiring knowledge and pleasure in working with the most competent professionals.
- Expertise in implementing MVC using Application Development framework (ADF).
- Experience in implementing the business logic by developing and customizing complex ADF Business Components.
- Experience in implementing Validations at various levels.
- Experience in developing Bounded and Unbounded Task flows in the Controller layer.
- Experience in developing User Interfaces using ADF Faces components and JSF components
- Experience in developing declarative components extending standard ADF components
- Experience in Deployment and version control of ADF Applications in Weblogic Sever.
- Experience in implementing Weblogic server security by creating Users, Enterprise roles and Applications roles.
- Experience in implementing Authorization schemes on the Business components.
- Strong experience in constructing Technical Documents for the required Functional Specifications.
Middleware: Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL.
Tools: & Utilities: JDeveloper 11g
RDBMS: Oracle 9i/10g/11g
Web /App Servers: Oracle Weblogic Server
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX.
- Customized the existing ADFBCs through the IMPL classes.
- Developed both declarative and Programmatic Validations on the business data.
- Developed Rich user Interfaces using ADF Faces components
- Involved in testing, versioning and deployment of the Application to the Web logic server.
- Involved in code Fixes and Bug fixes when necessary.
- Involved in the design phases of the Application Architecture.
- Developed the ADFBC, Taskflows and Jsf Pages using ADF Faces components
- Supported the application for Three months after the Go - Live and fixed the bugs.
- Incorporated the fixes in the forthcoming releases and brought the application to a stable state.