Functional Oracle eBusiness Suite professional, with over 20 year’s implementation experience and industry experience. Use proven industry methodologies, such as AIM and OUM, to implement Oracle’s eBusiness Suite both OPM and Discrete in a variety of global industries including Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Food & Beverage and Metals. Use practical industry experience for pre - sales discovery, system design, training, implementation and support. Experienced in the GxP, GAMP, SQF and ISO standards used in Confidential validated systems implementations.
- Oracle 10, 11, 11i and 12
- Project Management
- Process Manufacturing Expertise (OPM)
- System Design and Modeling
- Experience in Multiple Industries
- System Testing
- Full Life Cycle Implementations
- Process Analysis
- Selection to Go-Live Experience
- Process Improvement
- Practical Industry Experience
- Productivity Improvement
- GxP and GAMP Trained
- Global Implementations
- SQL / SQL Plus
- Oracle Reports
- XML Publisher
- Oracle Workflow Builder
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Management Consultant - Oracle Applications Practice
- Provided clients with both project assessment and planning, as well as consulting services regarding their Oracle R12 implementations.
- Also conducted internal training on implementing Oracle’s Subledger Accounting Module (SLA).
Confidential, Wayne, PA
Practice Director - Oracle Applications Delivery Division
- Using Oracle e-Business Suite with emphasis in Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM), versions 11i - R12, developed and implemented complete manufacturing and supply chain solutions.
- OBA certified (OBA for Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical/Bio-Tech)
- Modeled both domestic and international supply chains using both Discrete and Process Manufacturing solutions
- Co-developed rapid implementation methodologies resulting in multiple successful accelerated EBS implementations
- Developed and implemented training program.
- Authored application manuals and instructed the following courses: Inventory, Manufacturing, Purchasing (PO), Order Management (OM), Quality and Costing
- Created test scripts for systems validation in Confidential regulated environments for multiple modules within the eBusiness Suite
- Implemented Oracle ERES with AME and Audit Trail for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
Senior Consultant - Supply Chain Delivery
- Using Oracle e-Business Suite, implemented complete manufacturing and supply chain solutions
- Led user team design meetings to define process and configurations in various elements of Oracle
- Created test scripts for various modules and areas.
- Assisted client with test script execution and error resolution
- Developed user training documents and conducted user-training classes for various elements of Oracle and OPM applications, including basic navigation
- Developed and implemented Finance and Accounting policies for the new multi-national joint venture
- Developed multiple business relationships including banking, treasury and insurance
- Implemented US based ERP System (Platinum)
- Developed and managed multi-plant budgeting process and tools
- Participated in the Selection Process for the global replacement ERP system
- Led client team in implementation of Oracle 10.5 / GEMMS (OPM) 3.7
- Led client team in upgrade to Oracle 10.7 / GEMMS (OPM) 4.1