- Served as an Oracle Consultant for 6+ years in Design, Administration and Implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud along with Oracle Applications, Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud Implementation and support.
- Major focus on Oracle HCM Modules including Core HCM, Payroll, Workbench, OTL, Compensation, OAB, Performance Management/Talent Management, Self Service HR, Oracle learning management (OLM), absence management as well as career management module. Instrumental in several large projects including: myCloudHR, Confidential, Realogy, Confidential and Confidential .
- Complete understanding of Oracle Apps Implementation in R12 and 11i and Upgrade Projects from 11i to R12. Performed end - to-end implementation, upgrades as well as providing postproduction support end user and documentation.
- Strong experience in Fusion HCM Cloud Implementation, HCM Cloud Upgrade, Patch updates, Cloud Testing, Support & Maintenance. Good experience in engaging Oracle team on SR's and critical issues during the HCM Cloud implementation and ongoing Support for quick resolutions.
- Solid functional background on HCM business process mapping, gap analysis, CRP, functional specifications, set ups, personalization, User manual preparation and .
- Worked on OTL Implementation incorporating the OTL/Payroll build for additional department within the Organization.
- Experience in Creating Reports and Analytics using OBIEE and ODI tools in HCM Cloud BI.
- Expertise in Configurations, Personalization, Fusion Data Security, File-based loaders (FBL), Spreadsheet loader, Workday Payroll Batch Loader, OTBI Reports, BI Publisher reports, HCM Extracts.
- Knowledge on Taleo functionality like Import candidates (ready to hire) from Taleo Recruiting to Fusion HCM using the Import Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service Data process and Import-export schedule process errors resolutions.
- Experienced in configuring Workflow routing rules for all Manager Self-services (MSS), Employee Self-services (ESS), approvals, security configurations, handling daily HR transactional errors and BPM error handling.
- Extensively worked SQL, PL/SQL programming, SQL Loader, and UTL file by creating Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers and other database objects.
- Worked on end-end Conversion process from EBS to Fusion on data related to Global HR, Compensation and Payroll data.
Sr. Oracle Consultant
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Working as Senior Oracle HCM Payroll Consultant and responsible for Implementation, Support, Configuration of Oracle Fusion HCM Global Payroll, Absence Management, Performance Management and Workforce Modelling modules.
- Mainly dealing with FUSION modules like Global HR, Payroll, Absence Management, Compensation Management, Time & Labor. Identified business requirements for Core HCM, Absence, Payroll, compensation, Performance and map them to Oracle HCM Cloud Application functionality.
- Provided various reports and advised HR Comp and HRIS teams on best practices of Oracle EBS system, tool, reports, or software usages.
- Conversant with Oracle e-Business Suite R12 - Core HR, Payroll and HR Self-Service, Oracle HCM cloud - Core HR modules with involvement in providing functional solutions for Oracle Applications and technology-based solutions for enhancing functional efficiency of the organization & achieving business excellence.
- Develop daily and weekly reports & Dashboards for various HR related metric like employee headcount, terminations, salary changes, department changes, Band changes & etc.
- Wrote conversion SQR's to transfer existing Time and labor, Benefits and Payroll data from legacy system to Oracle HCM application database tables.
- Performed gap analysis between business requirements and Fusion Compensation and Benefits functionality.
- Involved in configuration of predefined data and functionality for implementation of predefined Oracle Time & Labor supplies. Involved in making interfaces and reports for HR, Payroll, Benefits and Time and Labor, Payroll and Benefits functional and technical contact for production issue.
- With R19A, improved user experience with HCM Extract and streamline Payroll approval for compensation.
- Manage functional budget, timeline and resources for HR, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Time and Labor, Recruiting, e Profile, e Compensation, e Performance.
- Configured HR and Absence management modules, pension, on boarding, recruitment, MSS, career management, time management, Time and Labor, user, Taleo (TCC and TSS), attendance, deductions. Integration, XML.
- Build Custom Security to Fusion HCM which includes Create/Modify Data roles and its Security Profiles, Job Roles, Application Roles and Duty Roles at APM, OIM and Security Console.
- Performed troubleshooting and resolved issues found in parallel tests scripts, validated payroll setup, payroll elements and payroll fast formulas.
- Determined all Cloud Global HR and Absence Management requirements for an ERP implementation project where a Mass Global Transfer was to occur.
- Extracted high Volume of HCM data from Oracle Fusion HCM database in CSV format.
- Created File Based Loader & OTBI reports with HCM Extracts integration in HCM Cloud.
- Worked on Fusion security model. Created custom Job and Data roles, data extraction, Oracle advance benefits (OAB), oracle learning benefits (OLM).
- Collaborated in designing and testing a custom OTL Timecard Approval Workflow that allowed timecard approval by PAC external customers/approvers.
Oracle HCM Consultant
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- Involved in Oracle Human Resource business process mapping for Hiring, payroll administration, absence management, performance management, benefits administration, time management, termination processes.
- Used various TIBCO Active Enterprise products to facilitate the integration of several enterprise applications.
- Completed full lifecycle implementations of Oracle Applications release covering modules: Core HCM, Absence Management & Self Service and HCM Fusion Implementation for Workforce Deployment and Talent Management.
- Responsible for certain Oracle time and labor configuration tools usually involved Oracle Applications, set up functions, menus, responsibilities, users, flex fields, time periods, element sets, web page instructions, and all the rules for time management, entry and approval.
- Worked in Oracle HCM 19C and 19B for Bulk Data Loads, grant regenerations, configure list of value filters, and handle Global Payroll interfaces.
- Worked on labor distribution and payroll by oracle time and labor tool and Set ups for Salary administration & Bonus Payouts using Compensation workbench.
- Performed several database cloning from production to test/staging using RMAN duplicate.
- Designed implemented and supported both unidirectional and bidirectional replication leveraging multiple features within the Oracle golden gate product suite.
- Worked on OTL Self Service Approval, Worklist Timecard and Authorized Delegate Timecard Entry.
- Increasing EBS backed volume storage capacity when the root volume is full using AWS EBS Volume feature.
- Highly involved in oracle Payroll compensation management, Salary review, and designing of especial earning rules using Fast formulas.
- Involved in integration of oracle apps with FMW in high level Architecture and Developed new XML templates according to client requirement.
- Worked on HDL, HCM spread sheet Loader and Spread sheet to create worker, Salary and to update assignment.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Consistent performance delivery across onsite & offshore Implementation Projects and Client facing expertise with proficiency in Requirements Gathering.
- Involved in Development of custom reports using Business Objects in Oracle-Taleo for leadership, human resources, and talent acquisition teams.
- Customized management self-service for viewing and updating multiple employee status data. RMS modules HR, Advance Benefits, OTL and Payroll.
- Worked in Data loading into Fusion HCM using HCM Data Loader Tool which includes the Workforce structure data, Worker data, Work relationships data, and Salary info.
- Worked on preparing Analysis Specification Documentation, Setup Documentation, Design Specification Documentation, and Conversion Data Mapping Documentation.
- Created custom BI-reports and OTBI Analysis as per the businesspeople requirements on benefits, payroll, Core-HR, and Compensation.
- Involved in Unit testing of people soft delivered and modified functionality customized SQR programs using HR, Benefits and Payroll Modules.
- Worked in Advance Benefits, oracle management, HCM, and improves the Talent Management process.
- Implemented Performance Management by creating roles for eligible participants to access the performance document to provide feedback.
- Conducted competency gap analyses for recruiting, employee development and learning management in Oracle HCM.
- Worked with Fast formula & HCM Extract to extract fusion data in different formats using database items (DBIs) & extract rules.
- Customized oracle XML Templates in Core HR module and involved in end-to-end sanity testing after data loading.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the Oracle solution and keep abreast with the product roadmap.
Business Analyst/Oracle Analyst
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involving in requirements gathering for the proposed system and performing the Gap and Fitment Analysis with the existing system.
- Conducted formal workshops with the client to gather requirements, displaying knowledge of the business environment in defining the customer’s needs.
- Created Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirements Specification (FRS), and technical requirement specification for application development.
- Identify the data inconsistencies in Oracle HR including Date Tracking Issues, Payroll data issues, Benefit Life Event Issues and Conversion Issues.
- Involved in collecting the business requirements to set rules for proper data transfer from Data Source to Data Target in Data Mapping and performed Gap Analysis of the processes to identify and validate requirements.
- Advise HRIS about Oracle best practices, AIM methodology, minimize data redundancy, & automated concurrent process.
- Worked with the business users and with different levels of management to identify requirements, use cases and to develop functional specifications using the Agile methodology for software development.
- Interacted with Software development team and Business users as a liaison in helping developers to understand business requirements, Functional requirements, thereby ensuring proposed applications complies with business specifications.