- Over 16+ years of IT experience in supply chain domain in design, development, enhancement, maintenance, of oracle EBS and home grown applications.
- Study of current business processes, future business flows, connectivity with 3rd party applications if any and identification of gaps and workarounds.
- Business requirement mappings for INV, OM, WSH, WMS and MSCA.
- Designing Oracle Applications Inventory and operating structure of client organization( multi - org structure).
- Setup of Inventory, Order Management, Warehouse Management Systems and Mobile Supply Chain Application.
- Data migration from legacy systems using APIs and Open Interfaces.
- Customization of functional designs.
- Experience in setup/configuration of WMS Rules for inbound and outbound transactions.
- Experience in replacing legacy warehousing systems with Oracle WMS & MSCA and enhancing to improve productivity in operations.
- Worked on configuring enterprise labeling applications, mobile RF devices and label printers, device management applications.
- Integration solution design/creation experience between Oracle ERP and third party software.
- Knowledge on Oracle WMS cloud.
- Preparation and execution of Conference Room Pilots(CRPs), Integration Testing as well as end user trainings
- Testing modules setup for missing or customized steps Test Scripts and User Acceptance testing(UAT)
- Oracle SR management and Patch management. Log, view, access, monitor, follow-up and close SRs.
- Identify ways to deliver improved business value by leveraging existing solutions.
- Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues in various departments of the manufacturing plant.
- Experienced in all phases of software development life cycle - Project Analysis, Requirements (Functional and non-functional), Design Documentation, Development, Manual Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Implementation and Post Implementation Support and Maintenance.
- Ability to work in-groups as well as independently with minimum supervision and quick learner of new technologies and tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Have working experience in Banking, Financial, Transportation and manufacturing domain
DATABASE: Oracle11g, Oracle10g, Oracle 9i, Oracle 8i, Oracle 8, Oracle7 (7.2, 7.3)
TECHNOLOGIES/METHODOLOGIES: Oracle’s Applications Implementation (AIM), Complete SDLC.
PROGRAMMING SKILLS: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle.
ERP: Oracle applications (R12.1,Release 11, Release 11i), Application Object Library (AOL), Order Management, Inventory, WMS,MSCA, Purchasing, ipayment, General Ledger, Inventory, Bills of Material (BOM).
TOOLS: OracleWorkflow,SQL,PL/SQL,Jdeveloper,TOAD,Sql*Plus,Sql*Loader,Developer/2000 (Forms 6i, Reports6i)
Oracle EBS Functional Lead
- Study of current business processes, future business flow & identification of gaps and workarounds in order to provide integrated business flows.
- Responsible for gathering user requirements, functional design, assistance to developers and testing customizations.
- Conference Room Pilot (CRP) execution.
- Configure EBS modules such as Inventory, WMS, MSCA, WSH, OM to support the solution design.
- Define user responsibilities, set up custom menus and request sets based on user responsibilities.
- Defined Value Sets, Descriptive Flex Fields, and Custom Profile Options.
- Defined put away and picking rules for different orgs.
- Design and manage all Label requirements using Bar Tender software.
- Configure and manage 100+ hand held MWA devices.
- Prepare functional designs, conversion and test scenarios documents
- Deliverables included User Acceptance Tests (UAT), need analysis, functional mapping, gap analysis, finding solutions, setup and testing.
- Working with team, key users, super users, functional manager, project managers, developers and testers.
- Manage roll out to distribution centers in various parts in USA and Mexico.
- Provide level 1 support to all warehouses and manufacturing facility.
- Lead the enhancement plan and future requirement for the warehouses.
- Gather business requirement for the warehouse and manufacturing business process
- Designed the To be sate and business processes.
- Evaluate and procure advanced model of the hand held device.
- Involved in implementing WMS,Inventory, WSH, BOM, WIP, Purchasing, Order Management and Receivables modules in org set up including designing, testing and maintaining interfaces from legacy system
- Worked in preparation of AIM (Application Implementation Methodology) documents for Functional and Technical specifications of Interfaces and Reports customizations
- Involved in Creating Value sets, DFF's.
- Worked on third party integration with shipping
- Experience in Performance tuning of SQL queries using Indexing for tables.
- Involved in smoke testing, functionality testing, performance, and load testing.
- Worked on error handling and fault shielding.
Environment: Oracle Application Modules R12.1.3 (INV, WMS, OM,WSH,ENGG, BOM, Manufacturing)
- Design the solution for the spare parts item master and attributes
- Create and modify existing item templates to support various business requirement
- Design the min max planning for the inventory planning
- Design and structured nearly 100 item categories to support various report and RICEW element
- Created the inventory based picking rules
- Indentify the various data elements and design the tables being used in conversions.
- Design/Develop transformation scripts to transform and cleanse the data legacy data.
- Develop PL/SQL Packages, Procedures for validating the legacy data and importing into Oracle Applications
- Worked on standard APIs and various Open Interface programs.
- Responsible for doing the multiple conversion to support clients migration from legacy system to Oracle ERP.
- Uploaded all the concurrent programs, value sets and responsibilities to another instance using FND Load.
- Perform extensive complex form and mobile Personalization.
- Work with Team leads and IT counterparts to systematically analyze, cleanse, and maintain ERP data and current production issues.
- Writing conversion scripts invoking APIs to convert and write legacy data into Oracle tables.
- Created Descriptive Flex Fields as per the User requirements.
Environment: Application Modules R12.1.3 (INV,MSCA,OM, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Workflow Builder, Business Events)