- Thirteen years (+) of programming experience as an Oracle PL/SQL Developer in Analysis, Design and Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
- Involved in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
- Experience with Data flow diagrams, Data dictionary, Database normalization theory techniques, Entity relation modeling and design techniques.
- Expertise in Client - Server application development using Oracle 12c/ 11g/10g/9i/8i, PL/SQL, SQL *PLUS, TOAD, SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer and SQL*LOADER.
- Created Tables, Views, Constraints, Index (B Tree, Bitmap and Function Based).
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Effectively made use of Table Functions, Indexes, Table Partitioning, Collections, Analytical functions, Materialized Views, Query Re-Write and Transportable tablespaces.
- Involved in data replication and high availability design scenarios with Oracle Streams.
- Worked extensively on Ref Cursor, External Tables and Collections.
- Expertise in Dynamic SQL, Collections and Exception handling.
- Created Shell Scripts for invoking SQL scripts and scheduled them using crontab.
- Expertise in Oracle Developer suite.
- Expertise in Oracle Smart View for Office.
- Expertise in creating Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Customized Oracle BI Applications and modified prebuilt solutions according to the requirements.
- Experience in SQL performance tuning using Cost-Based Optimization (CBO).
- Good knowledge of key Oracle performance related features such as Query Optimizer, Execution Plans and Indexes.
- Involved in Automated and Manual testing of Web and Client/Server systems
- Expertise in preparing Technical Specifications, User Manuals, and Documentation.
- Possess excellent communication skills with strong work ethics and have consistently demonstrated strong team work and ability to make a long-term commitment to projects.
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i/7.x, MS SQL server 2000/7.x, MS-Access, DB2 and Teradata.
Oracle Tools: Oracle BI Publisher, Oracle Smart View, Oracle Developer Suite 10g, SQL Developer, SQL *Loader, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL * Plus, SQL Navigator, TOAD, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Discoverer.
Programming Languages: Java, C++, C, Shell Scripting (K-Shell, C-Shell), PL/SQL, PERL, FORTRAN, PRO*C.
Operating Systems: Windows /10 S/10/8/8.1/7/XP/98/95, Windows NT, UNIX Sun Solaris 2.x/7/8
GUI: Oracle Developer Suite 10g, Visual Basic, Developer 2000, Forms.
Scripts: HTML, CSS, DHTML, XML, VB Script and Java Script.
Data Modeling: Erwin 4.0
Sr. Oracle Developer
- Working with End-Users and Developers to code, and maintain the data flow of performance Data between the User Interface (UI) and the database
- Performed SQL and PL/SQL tuning and Application tuning using various tools like EXPLAIN PLAN, SQL*TRACE, TKPROF and AUTOTRACE.
- Partitioned the fact tables and materialized views to enhance the performance
- Created indexe s on the tables for faster retrieval of the data to enhance database performance.
- Developed Advance PL/SQL packages, procedures, triggers, functions, Indexes and Collections to implement business logic using PL/SQL Developer.
Environment: Oracle 12c, TOAD, SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer.
Sr. Systems Analyst
- Improved the performance of the application by rewriting the SQL queries.
- Wrote packages to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using joins, sub queries and database links
- Developed and modified a number of Forms and for various modules. Also responsible for following up bugs reported by various users and suggesting possible patches to be applied.
- Designed and developed Oracle forms & reports generating up to 60 forms and reports.
- Worked in Production Support Environment as well as QA/TEST environments for projects, work orders, maintenance requests, bug fixes, enhancements, data changes, etc.
- Involved in creating UNIX shell Scripting.
- Created Stored Procedures, User Defined functions, & Triggers
- Creation of complex database queries, & indexes
- Design, development, automation, and maintenance of inbound and outbound data transformation solutions
- Interacted with the business users for gathering the Reports/ Dashboards requirements and to define business and functional specifications.
- Involved from scratch to building the reports for IBD patients and Palliative care Patients
- Developed many Analytical and Operational reports using different Analytics Views
- Created several BIP word Templates
- Performed Data Validation of data in the reports, Fixed all the errors and warnings in the repository and web catalog.
- Writing SQL Server stored procedures using TSQL
- Writing, updating and supporting reports using TSQL
- Analyze end user database needs and provide efficient solutions
- Assisting in SQL Server optimization including indexing and query optimization
- Worked closely with Users, Developers and Administrators to resolve ongoing Production Problems by reviewing design changes made to production systems and made corresponding changes
Environment: SQL Server 2008, C#, .NET,MS Visual Studio 2008/2013
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Indexes, Views, Joins and T-SQL code for applications.
- Creating and maintaining jobs
- Assisting in SQL Server optimization including indexing and query optimization
- Actively involved in generating Matrix, Sub reports and complex reports with multi value parameters for the analysis of Performance.
- Created complex SQL views and stored procedures to join multiple tables for contract data interface files
- Extensively involved in Information gathering and documentation of business requirements and end user workflow impacts as they relate to IT systems and processes with a focus on Identity Management, Client and Provider Registries, Health Information Management, User Access and Privacy.
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships between the Clinical and Business stakeholders and IM/IT to determine appropriate IT solutions.
- Maintaining and supporting of patient identity & encounter management software solutions
- Ensuring IT systems and processes are implemented and maintained to support the effective and safe delivery of patient information to care providers in a variety of health information applications and registries.
- Collaborating as a subject matter expert in encounter and identity management with other team members, vendors and clinical stakeholders
- Participating in clinical IM IT projects related to Health Information Management, Identity Management, User Access and Privacy identifying key patterns and gaps in patterns that will limit overall stability of prototypes and propose solutions to meet both technology and process gaps
- Providing insight into the changing database storage and utilization requirements for the company and offer suggestions for solutions
- Analyzing database implementation methods to make sure they are in line with company policies and any external regulations that may apply
- Creating data monitoring models for each product and work with our marketing team to create models ahead of new releases
Environment: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i/7.x, MS SQL server 2008/2000/7. x,UNIX, Oracle BI Publisher, Oracle Developer Suite 10g,Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2008/2005.
- Involved in Identify the data elements for each reporting requirement and analyze the existence of the fields in both Omni staging table and in IRW operational tables.
- Involved in Adding or modifying the OMNI extract s COBOL program to get the data elements in the existing or new flat file.
- Involv ed in Creating or Modifying Control file / shell script to populate the OMNI plus data into omni staging table.
- Involved in modifying the IR load program packages and procedures to load data from OMNI staging into IRW tables.
- Involved in modifying the staging and IR db objects tables / views, etc to include the data elements.
- Involved in Creating/Modifying reporting procedures / views for displaying reports in front - end.
Environment: Main Frames, UNIX, Informatica, Oracle 10g,java,Actuate,Microsoft Visio, Together, Star Team, OMNI, Java Struts, Java Hibernate.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Extensive usage of Oracle streams to replicate data from database to another.
- Involved in creation of a normalized structural database RRSP from an old RRS database.
- Involved in coding set up queues, adding table rules, setting up dml handlers,instantiation of system change numbers,and start capture and apply process of each stream.
- Involved in coding of Stopping of Streams,Starting of Streams,Configuration of Streams,Instantiation of Streams,reconfiguration of Streams.
- Involved in coding the replication process with the help of Packages,Functions,Procedures,Cursors and Sequences.
Environment: J2EE,Oracle 10g, Oracle Forms & Reports,Weblogic,Crystal Reports,Windows XP, Unix,PVCS,ERWIN,Informatica.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Oracle Reports Developer
- Involved in creating complex graphs like the combination of line and bar graphs, dual Y axis graphs, Pie Charts and Stacked bar graphs
- Involved in developing various types of reports like Matrix (Cross Tab) Reports, Group Above Reports, Group Left Reports & Tabular Reports
- Involved in writing Format Triggers and Conditional Formatting triggers to achieve the desired output
Environment: Oracle 10g, Oracle Report Builder 10g,Oracle Forms 10g, SQL Server 2000, MS ACCES, MS-Excel &.Net Application